If you are using the version that doesn't require manual marking, do you still need to set OI?

tff what ppm i should tech him? he knows how move into channels
1269b1a3bd2c08d58599a4d23e62ab7b.png

Should I play the right footed one on the left and left footed on the right, even if the left footed is more suitable to track down oponent with manual marking? Or should I mirror the tactic? So the STR should be the one with manual marking? Thanks for response!

Don't bother yourself with thinking about this kind of stuff. It’s obvious that any striker can’t be such efficient at the defense as a defender so you can expect from any striker contribution to the defense at minimal level so there's no point to choose which one is better at the defense.

Just play the right footed at the left and the left footed at the right because it's better for the attack and it's what should be at the first priority.

If you are using the version that doesn't require manual marking, do you still need to set OI?

OI and the manual marking are different things and they aren't connected so use OI regardless of what tactic you use.

Don't bother yourself with thinking about this kind of stuff. It’s obvious that any striker can’t be such efficient at the defense as a defender so you can expect from any striker contribution to the defense at minimal level so there's no point to choose which one is better at the defense.

Just play the right footed at the left and the left footed at the right because it's better for the attack and it's what should be at the first priority.

Thanks! But my Left Footed striker is Antoine Griezmann and his tackling is 11, and thats quite a lot for a striker. Should I make him STR anyway?

tff what ppm i should tech him? he knows how move into channels

I can only recommend the same set of PPMs which I wrote at the OP for the wide midfielder because nothing has changed since regard that matter.

In addition I see that he has "15" Long Shots so it's possible to teach him "Shot With Power" PPM and this PPM should turn him into goal scoring machine. :)

Thanks! But my Left Footed striker is Antoine Griezmann and his tackling is 11, and thats quite a lot for a striker. Should I make him STR anyway?

As I said it doesn't matter whether his Tackling is "1" or "20". Don't bother yourself with that stuff. :)

Last edited:
TFF, I would like to start a new save to try your tactic.. with a team in Europe, but not in top 6 of his league. Any suggestion? (I'm gonna play with a db with all market changes)

Last edited:
hi im about to start a new save with man city what starting 11 would you suggest plz mate and areas to improve on cheers using lfc update

Last edited:
Leicester-Complete season 1

View attachment 229905View attachment 229904View attachment 229903View attachment 229902View attachment 229901View attachment 229900View attachment 229899View attachment 229898Say what ?! Say INSANITY !!!

Still can't believe my eyes,how is this possible ?!
When i started this save,i was barely hoping for 6th place(Europa League),but i realised that my team and this tactic can be better.I won the Title,FA Cup and Capital One Cup in my 1st season with a PROMOTED team,which was predicted 20.I can't explain this,it's out of my imagination. :D
One of the major factors,was that i possesed 2 full-backs ith long throw-in PPM.In my 36th match,i losed home against Crystal Palace,Mu won their game,they had 3 points over me,and i thought they won BPL.But in 37th game,UTD lost their game,and I beated City on Etihad Stadium,after Kompany's red card(16').And in the last match MU won by 2-0 over Burnley,same with me against Sours,that's how i won BPL.Same points,same GD,only that i scored more goals ;)
And what a FA Cup finale,against Saints,wow,and they 1-0 till 21 :P
Best possible 1st season for me,even i won all trophy's with Barca,Bayern,but i did won all trophy's with The Foxes.
What can i say more ?!
Ahh,all season was played with Predator Ferocity v3,and of course,many asking,but its in the OP,with manual marking and OI's :P
Some screenshots:

Last edited:
View attachment 941614View attachment 941615View attachment 941618View attachment 941621View attachment 941624View attachment 941627View attachment 941628View attachment 941631Say what ?! Say INSANITY !!!

Still can't believe my eyes,how is this possible ?!
When i started this save,i was barely hoping for 6th place(Europa League),but i realised that my team and this tactic can be better.I won the Title,FA Cup and Capital One Cup in my 1st season with a PROMOTED team,which was predicted 20.I can't explain this,it's out of my imagination. :D
One of the major factors,was that i possesed 2 full-backs ith long throw-in PPM.In my 36th match,i losed home against Crystal Palace,Mu won their game,they had 3 points over me,and i thought they won BPL.But in 37th game,UTD lost their game,and I beated City on Etihad Stadium,after Kompany's red card(16').And in the last match MU won by 2-0 over Burnley,same with me against Sours,that's how i won BPL.Same points,same GD,only that i scored more goals ;)
And what a FA Cup finale,against Saints,wow,and they 1-0 till 21 :P
Best possible 1st season for me,even i won all trophy's with Barca,Bayern,but i did won all trophy's with The Foxes.
What can i say more ?!
Ahh,all season was played with Predator Ferocity v3,and of course,many asking,but its in the OP,with manual marking and OI's :P
Some screenshots:
Where did you play isco??

how does he perform ?? You spent a lot of money do Leicester start with a decent budget ??
So far,5 games,3 goals and 4 assists,with an average rating of 8,32.I used monthly installments for all my transfers,especially the "after 48 months" clause.For example,the transfer of Dought costed me about 40m and i only paid 5m upfront.

So far,5 games,3 goals and 4 assists,with an average rating of 8,32.I used monthly installments for all my transfers,especially the "after 48 months" clause.For example,the transfer of Dought costed me about 40m and i only paid 5m upfront.
How many seasons in are you ?? I tried a save with Newcastle but budget and team are poor

Ghoulam depay isco balanta richard marquinhos carlos fierro ?? Just wtf ??! 100mil season 1 ? That is a impressive squad

Last edited:
Back