Are Leicester worth a go as a save I'm looking for a team I can build with no pressure for titles etc but also a team with a decent squad for this tactic

Yes,of course.After i won all the trophys,i had 93% board confidence :P
Untouchable ! Even when i was 6,still untouchable 73%
And,after a draw with Liverpool at home,they was so happy,but i was so angry :P
Leicester had a fairly young squad,and some decent/good english players.

Yes,of course.After i won all the trophys,i had 93% board confidence :P
Untouchable ! Even when i was 6,still untouchable 73%
And,after a draw with Liverpool at home,they was so happy,but i was so angry :P
Leicester had a fairly young squad,and some decent/good english players.
any recommendations for the left footed right winger I've struggled to find one the makes an impact apart from hazard or a regen

any recommendations for the left footed right winger I've struggled to find one the makes an impact apart from hazard or a regen

For a big team ? Douglas Costa,Kevin Volland,Adnan Januzaj,The OX...
They are not natural in MR,but can be trained easily,except Volland,he's Natural. :D

Try Sassuolo ! They have a good squad ,and they are predicted <12.
Also,Everton,Villarreal and Hoffenheim would be good options. ;)

completely off topic I apologise for that but can anyone explain why I cannot recall a player that I have sent out on loan with the clause recall from loan there wasnt even a fee agreed for the loan or future??

completely off topic I apologise for that but can anyone explain why I cannot recall a player that I have sent out on loan with the clause recall from loan there wasnt even a fee agreed for the loan or future??

It could be just a bug or maybe you are mistaken and forgot to include that clause, go to his contract details and check if it's there.

Last edited:

You can reacall only in transfer windows

Heh... then it's pretty useless thing if you can recall only during the transfer window.

Back