How many seasons in are you ?? I tried a save with Newcastle but budget and team are poor

Only 2nd season,after winning BPL boards gave me 1m transfer budget,and 110m wage budget,i adjusted i,so i had 40m transfer budget + 100m from players sales.

Only 2nd season,after winning BPL boards gave me 1m transfer budget,and 110m wage budget,i adjusted i,so i had 40m transfer budget + 100m from players sales.

Can you screenahot your transfer history . So interesting , you are the master of transfer dude

Ghoulam depay isco balanta richard marquinhos carlos fierro ?? Just wtf ??! 100mil season 1 ? That is a impressive squad

Ghoulam was bought in the 1st season with a total of 17 m(installments included).
I paid 16m upfront for Depay + 20m installments
For Isco i paid 35 upfront,28 installments.
I dont wanna pray me,but I'm pretty good at negociating. ;)

Who did you sign 1st season to turn relegation fodder into title winners

i have decided to go back and play with my save as as roma. just until the transfer window will be close
465985855fa94718ae7c191649e2a0e4.png

Probably, he plays with fan made LFCMarshall update. Everything is tweaked in this updated: clubs' transfer budgets, players' CA/PA and much more... so players have different price compare to the official update. :)

Heh... I think Faouzi Ghoulam contributed greatly to the success because this guy is an awesome full back and he also has "Long Flat Throw" PPM which is deadly. :P

Last edited:

I've just shutted down my PC :P
Well,after choosing mid-table expectation,i had about 15m transfer,sold some players for about 15m(+ one player in Jan for 13) and board gave me 20m after asking for wage budget,do i had about 45-50m for transfers,bought Patric for only 400k€,Fierro(3m +10m installments),Ghoulam(17m with installments),Humam Tariq400k loaned to sevilla,gained work permit,returned back in January),Eder Balanta(7,5 + installments),Raul Jimenez for 6,5 in January,and Trasch for <1m in January.

View attachment 941614View attachment 941615View attachment 941618View attachment 941621View attachment 941624View attachment 941627View attachment 941628View attachment 941631Say what ?! Say INSANITY !!!

Still can't believe my eyes,how is this possible ?!
When i started this save,i was barely hoping for 6th place(Europa League),but i realised that my team and this tactic can be better.I won the Title,FA Cup and Capital One Cup in my 1st season with a PROMOTED team,which was predicted 20.I can't explain this,it's out of my imagination. :D
One of the major factors,was that i possesed 2 full-backs ith long throw-in PPM.In my 36th match,i losed home against Crystal Palace,Mu won their game,they had 3 points over me,and i thought they won BPL.But in 37th game,UTD lost their game,and I beated City on Etihad Stadium,after Kompany's red card(16').And in the last match MU won by 2-0 over Burnley,same with me against Sours,that's how i won BPL.Same points,same GD,only that i scored more goals ;)
And what a FA Cup finale,against Saints,wow,and they 1-0 till 21 :P
Best possible 1st season for me,even i won all trophy's with Barca,Bayern,but i did won all trophy's with The Foxes.
What can i say more ?!
Ahh,all season was played with Predator Ferocity v3,and of course,many asking,but its in the OP,with manual marking and OI's :P
Some screenshots:
V3?

I've just shutted down my PC :P
Well,after choosing mid-table expectation,i had about 15m transfer,sold some players for about 15m(+ one player in Jan for 13) and board gave me 20m after asking for wage budget,do i had about 45-50m for transfers,bought Patric for only 400k€,Fierro(3m +10m installments),Ghoulam(17m with installments),Humam Tariq400k loaned to sevilla,gained work permit,returned back in January),Eder Balanta(7,5 + installments),Raul Jimenez for 6,5 in January,and Trasch for <1m in January.
Who's trasch??

Probably, he plays with fan made LFCMarshall update. Everything is tweaked in this updated: clubs' transfer budgets, players' CA/PA and much more... so players have different price compare to the official update. :)

Heh... I think Faouzi Ghoulam contributed greatly to the success because this guy is an awesome full back and he also has "Long Flat Throw" PPM which is deadly. :P
No way,I'm using official 15.3.0 database,and patch 15.3.2,a normal save. ;)

Last edited:
Ouchh... Sorry then... I was sure I saw you said somewhere that you were using LFCMarshall update, my bad :P

No problem,mate. Yes,i have a Bayern Munchen save,Juventus,City and Barca(this year).I deleted 2,played only few games.
Btw,i hate those 400+ young kids,i don't know any of them IRL. :)

A 26-27 yo german right-back from Wolfsburg,his contract was expiring in June2015,and he has some pretty stats,including 15 for throw-in's,he's good. ;)
Are Leicester worth a go as a save I'm looking for a team I can build with no pressure for titles etc but also a team with a decent squad for this tactic

Nice . I have a save with leices and I finish 6th first season . Let see how money I receive after I sell some player

Not so bad :)
You know,cause of using Predator v3,mostly of my players had good average ratings goals...that's why i sold them for such an amount of money.
And Sisto,he's a money-making machine,bought for 6m,sold for 60. :D

Last edited:
Are Leicester worth a go as a save I'm looking for a team I can build with no pressure for titles etc but also a team with a decent squad for this tactic

Dude, Leicester is the weakest team in EPL and it would be 10 times easier to achieve something like what Barca4ever achieved with Southampton or any other mid table clubs and there wouldn't be any pressure for the title :)

Back