Anyone got any cen mid recommendations not bothered about cost but I'm Newcastle so no pogba

Which is the average CA of the players to be champion in Portugal? And to win the UCL? Thanks

Which is the average CA of the players to be champion in Portugal? And to win the UCL? Thanks

Well,if you have FMRTE or GenieScout,check Porto's or Benfica's players,and calculate their "first 18" average CA,to became champion in Portugal,you need to have about that level of CA,or better. ;)
And again,check Barca/Real/Chelsea/Bayern average CA,you'll need at least the same,or better.

tff i setted manual marking to tactic of ''non manual'' exatly to the direct possition of mid u told for ferocity and striker posses good pressing when loosing the ball at mid very good i can say ...

just sign him to roma
c294a086a81ceb6f09b7d1ab5989fb5c.png

First match against Real Madrid. This is my formation;

View attachment 229391

And here is the result;

View attachment 229390

-I have done EXACTLY what you've said.

1-OI Instructions.
2-Man marking opposition MC-R (can change, depends your opposition.)
3-Left footed to the Right (Defender and Midfielder, both)
4-Corner setup
5-Throw in setup

Thanks boss!

I finished third season in Premier League with my Stockport (prediction - 7th). I took second place in the league, earning the same points as the first Liverpool (The Reds had the better goal difference). At the beginning of the season I lost againts Man City in European Super Cup. In last qualifying round in Champions League I defeated PSV. I won group with Valencia, Inter and Shakhtar. Later, I won against Schalke, Porto and Real Madrid. In final, I was better than Barcelona and I won the trophy! In FA Cup, I lost against Man City i semi-final. It was great season! :)
View attachment 229380
View attachment 229379
View attachment 229378
View attachment 229377
View attachment 229376
View attachment 229375
View attachment 229373
View attachment 229372
View attachment 229371
View attachment 229370

First match against Real Madrid. This is my formation;

View attachment 942790

And here is the result;

View attachment 942791

-I have done EXACTLY what you've said.

1-OI Instructions.
2-Man marking opposition MC-R (can change, depends your opposition.)
3-Left footed to the Right (Defender and Midfielder, both)
4-Corner setup
5-Throw in setup

Thanks boss!

I glad to hear it works for you, mate.

Heh... :) but I just can't understand where you guys take the tip about that the left full back should be right footed and the right full back should be left footed? Because you aren't the first person that says something like that... I haven't recommended something like that for this tactic and you can't find such tip at the OP.

For this tactic you need a regular left footed full back at the left and a regular right footed full back at the right! You don't need any inverted full backs for this tactic! :)

Back