ezequiel ponce all goals
cf839a74925b3dd0a72a1ec6dbdc28f5.png

Is this with fero city v3`?

Heh... guys, I've managed to get a tactic that already has preset the manual so you don't need to set it before the match and it can be used with "Instant Result".

Of course, it's less efficient than Ferocity V3 when you manually set the manual marking before every match but it's very close by performance to it and definitely it's better than the current non manual version with AMC.

As we all know FM16 is already close and I'm not sure do you guys need this tactic or not... so if there will be enough requests for this tactic tomorrow then I'll update the OP and if not then I'll wait till FM16. :)

I am having really crazy-good results with everton

In my first game of the season, I was beating Watford 7-0 before half time ...

I am having really crazy-good results with everton

In my first game of the season, I was beating Watford 7-0 before half time ...

Everton 8 - Watford 1 (7-0 in first half)
Everton 3 - Chelsea 1
Everton 4 - Wigan 0
Everton 3 - Man City 1
Everton 4 - Arsenal 1 (4-0 first half, until i put on three 17 year olds)

amazing

:O

What's the point in making everyone beg for it? Just upload the **** thing. Cruelty... :p

Heh... guys, I've managed to get a tactic that already has preset the manual so you don't need to set it before the match and it can be used with "Instant Result".

Of course, it's less efficient than Ferocity V3 when you manually set the manual marking before every match but it's very close by performance to it and definitely it's better than the current non manual version with AMC.

As we all know FM16 is already close and I'm not sure do you guys need this tactic or not... so if there will be enough requests for this tactic tomorrow then I'll update the OP and if not then I'll wait till FM16. :)

Let's us have it....you tease!! :)

Of course,i wanna test your new tactic,upload it ASAP ! ;)
I always love your tactics. :D

Sure i wanna test it, i always wonder if you're new tactics get better results then before :)

I'm not getting fm16 till next summer's steam sale so I can always use a new tactic.

Guys, I need to apologize! I won't upload the tactic with preset manual marking because at last moment I found that the preset manual marking chose totally inefficient targets for the marking vs some popular formations.

Also I found that when AI had sending off and changed its formation then the preset manual marking transformed into total mess.

Ehh... it looks like the only way to play with the manual marking is when you can control it.

So nothing has changed and Ferocity V3 + the manual marking is still the best tactic and when you want to use "Instant Result" then I recommend to use the AMC version.

Once more please take my apologizes !

Last edited:
Guys, I need to apologize! I won't upload the tactic with preset manual marking because at last moment I found that the preset manual marking chose totally inefficient targets for the marking vs some popular formations.

Also I found that when AI had sending off and changed its formation then the preset manual marking transformed into total mess.

Ehh... it looks like the only way to play with the manual marking is when you can control it.

So nothing has changed and Ferocity V3 + the manual marking is still the best tactic and when you want to use "Instant Result" then I recommend to use the AMC version.

Once more please take my apologizes !

:'(