waitng all day for new tac... i hope u make some of u magnificient tactics in fm16 early patches;)

waitng all day for new tac...

Ehh.. Mate, I also dreamed about ability just to smash "Instant Result" and get the same performance as Ferocity v3 + MM… :) but it looks there's no way to achieve that with "Instant Result"…

i hope u make some of u magnificient tactics in fm16 early patches;)

I'll try to make them available as soon as possible.

1st thing you should do before anything is sign sisto and train long range shots!!! he can play anywhere

Guys, is "Strength" and "Jumping Reach" attributes important for the strikers?

Thanks.

893b1fe080e797459667ea3e260999a7.png

Hi there!

I've just found a regen that has 200PA but his CA is only about 90CA and I don't know what to do... should I sign him or not? Any thoughts?

Thanks! :)

Hi there!

I've just found a regen that has 200PA but his CA is only about 90CA and I don't know what to do... should I sign him or not? Any thoughts?

Ohh dont sign him now...wait 4 years and will be 200CA and 100 000 000 euros...then buy him !!! lol

Last edited:
Hi there!

200PA doesn't mean much because he might have very low attributes that affects his development so he won't develop at all.

Vitória de Guimarães

After three quarters of the season, I am 1st in the Portugal League with Vitória de Guimarães

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitória_S.C.

View attachment 217495

Benfica are right on my heels, but I have had a good Europa League run and in the Portugese Cup Final

I have bought loads of Brazilian kids into the club, but mostly for my 'B Team' and under 19s.

Almost my entire best 11 is original Vitória players

(fm15)

this tactic is amazing mate great work

sometimes i push the DM up to a 2nd center midfielder cause i dont have depth in that area and it still works well

amazing

(H)

Last edited:
hello sorry for my English I am french , I would know that you made ​​adjustment in the filters is to play young -25 years