since my game crashed,dou you recomend any team for managing in my new game????i know i could post at a specific thread but they constantly ignore the requests so i am looking for any team with great youth facilities and not very strong like barca man utd preferably on england ar spain
You should play as West Brom tactic works a treat I beat Arsenal 1-2 at the Emirates just lost to Liverpool 4-1 at home but I was missing Ochoa so I had to play Mcgregor.
Buy Chucho whoever you start as unreal striker.

some feedback for you, i have used this tactic on a save with my friend, i played 7 games with liverpool, i won all 7, scoring 22 goals and conceeding 2, i have also tried it with my blackpool save, i played 2 won 2 against wolves and stoke, now when you say thats nothing, every other tactic i used i couldnt win, i even got thumped 5-1 by wolves with one of these tactics, also on my blackpool save i am now 6th got to the semis of the league cup, iv got a transfer budget of 28 million, well that was before the transfer window and i spent it all lo, people i really recommend this tactic.

I will post a screenshot of my results at the end of the season.Not many games left now.

You have posted that screenshot comment 3 times now mate lol
Might give this tactic ago I'm in the Premiership now with Pompy having won the championship last year and was using JP Woody's tactic but keeps getting hammered so hope this tactic will give me a win or 2.

i apologise for posting a screenie 3-4 times but my internet connection sucks and i have to double click something i wont to see

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

well thank you all for your team recomendations but i think i will wait for LFCMarschal's update on 15th january bybthen i will probably play some Black Ops!!!!

I think this tread sould be move to Tactics and Training forum

Im still not getting much sucess.I thaught this tactic didnt leak many goals and I conceeded 26 goals in 13 games