Just curious here but what's the roles that you've signed each individual player? Example STL - Target Man
STR - Complete Forward
Just want to try this out. Tactic looks good, the signings are pretty strange but I managed to sign Adam Johnson on my second season as Newcastle since he was unhappy about not playing.

Just curious here but what's the roles that you've signed each individual player? Example STL - Target Man
STR - Complete Forward
Just want to try this out. Tactic looks good, the signings are pretty strange but I managed to sign Adam Johnson on my second season as Newcastle since he was unhappy about not playing.

The Striker is set to poacher and the two wingers are set to inside forwards. The CM's are set to Central Midfielder Advanced Playmaker and Box to Box Midfielder

The Striker is set to poacher and the two wingers are set to inside forwards. The CM's are set to Central Midfielder Advanced Playmaker and Box to Box Midfielder

And the defender roles? I sound really ignorant there, but trust me I'm not trying to be :)

looking forward to teh screenis, might give this a shot myself to see how it works.

Trying to copy the tactic me thinks :(

How do you put the tactic in the game? I am quite noobish at this game, so...

Waiting on screens. If this is legit, it's amazing. If not, meh, my own tactic isn't too shabby.

OK guys, I'll test the tactic.

I'll do half a season with a German team that has a media prediction of somewhere in the middle of the league. I'm not going to buy or sell players only staff. I'll do the teamtalks myself but leave the press conferences up to my assistant. I'll post my findings somewhere tomorrow.

Last edited:
far out ,

I have never seen anyone get harassed like this on a forum before,
This guy has posted a thread asking a few questions and no-one has seemed to answer him but they have seemd to ask him more questions and think he is cheating,
Mate let me give you a bit of info............
I am playing Man utd, first season i won premier league by 30 points, i lost 1 game, girst time playing fm11 with my own tactic, and i was using a 4-4-2 attacking tactic but nothing too special and scored 115 goals in premier league,

i won premier league, league cup, fa cup, and got beat in final of champions league after i got 2 players injured in extra time,
I didn't worry about team talks too much like i used to on fm10 and played the season pretty quick, to be honest i didn't try too hard,

I think it comes down to this..................your tactics look good, people have given good feedback and that could be the major reason you played well, as for the goals and everything else, i don't think you cheated,

I think you have just got a tactic that works, i think as well and not to take anything away from you that this game is a bit too easy, ..............what i mean by that is i put less effort in and i get good results, and i know i am playing as man utd but i don't feel really challenged,

Things seem to happen very quickly in this game for example finances change overnight and usually unless there is a takeover it takes a little longer,

If you haven't cheated and you have those finances and bought those players maybe you have created a succesful team that everyone wants to play for and now you can attract some of the best talent, like man city in real life, 5 years ago they didn't have the players they have now do they?i know they have had a takeover and have oil money but maybe you have just got a winning team and everyone wants to come to you because you are succesfull,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well done mate!!!!!

Those insulting his English are disgusting, and should GTFO this forum. I'd like to see you formulate a sentence in Greek, you ignorant, ignorant people.

All the power to you bud. Looks like you're onto a winner with that tactic.

Those insulting his English are disgusting, and should GTFO this forum. I'd like to see you formulate a sentence in Greek, you ignorant, ignorant people.

I second that!!!!!

I think to shut people up the guy should post up screenshots of:

• The final Championship Table
  • His clubs Financial History
  • The actual Formation of the Tactic/information on player roles
  • a screen showing several fixtures/results from his season

I urge people to try the tactic and post your findings before getting on the guys case

Got to say, you have taken the words straight from my mouth. Well done, sir.

I'm not going to accuse you of cheating until you post your transfer history so I can see how much you spent...

I dont believe he is a cheater, numbers of saves is irrelevant, I save my games all the time. It dosent mean Im cheating.
But post screenshots on your transfers, it would be interesting

How the **** do you get Neymar and Ganso so cheap.. Neymar always cost me like 21 or 23 M and Ganso like 17 .. :S

^

Well, Paulo Henrique came to me (Birmingham) in the first season for a measly 11 million, and Neymar hitched a ride to Chelsea for 17 million, so it's not that unbelievable. :D

Good god, this guy.

Wow.

Made my eyes bleed reading his fail...horrible horrible fail of constructing a sentence.

I would say he is cheating - but he honestly doesn't sound like he's bright enough to even work out how to cheat...

Probably the most disgusting comments I have ever seen on this forum.

If you are curious that the guy is cheating, then JUST TRY HIS TACTIC. You are the one who make my eyes bleeding of reading your stupid post. Shame on you

Interesting.... I will try the tactic and maybe read this thread more times ;)