Pro Evo 2008

Arghhh Master League with the default players sucks! I'm constantly losing to a 35yd free kick due to the goalkeepers being uterly rubbish! Most of my players end up being completely worn out as well by the start of the 2nd half. I have only won 1 and drawn 1 out of about 9 league games :(

is it me or is the lag on online terrible, most of the crosses u dnt see the foot swing til the ball is in the box, also what are those numbers at the top when ur online?

I havn't played online yet but I hear it is very laggy :(

It's went all ps2 style with the comments and the ****** music is back

Meh I always have the music turned off anyway.

Agreed, and swinging the camera round was smooth on PES7, but awful on this.

Yeh the replays on the 360 are just yucky.

What's everyone's problems with the replays? They're just the same as it's always been, you just need to press Y (top xbox button?) to switch to the mode where you control the view with the analog sticks. Using the analog sticks to control the animation is better now aswell because you can move it as slow as you want.

It might just be the PC version that has nice replays. They were fine on the 360 demo

Alot worse, you can tell that he's reading things from a sheet. Everything he says is so awkward.

Haha yeh it all sounds so forced coming from him.

The opponent AI is quite good, but your own team are pretty shocking. If you have the ball anywhere in defence your wingers always make stupid runs instead of giving you a simple pass outwide. When you have the ball in an attacking position players just stand there and don't make any sort of runs, the only way I'm getting through the opposition is by using one-two's.

I'm sick of running down the wing with a player and both my centre forwards coming within about 3 yards of him and leaving no players in the box to cross to :mad:

the new pro evo is poor. ill deffinatley not be buying it. fifa is soo much better this year

I cannot beleive all the **** pro ev has been getting off everyone. Personally i love it and fifa is good but it's impossible to go ona run or beat a player and the slow pace can annoy me.

Yeh the pacey dribbling on Pro Evo pwns. PES6 was a bit naff for 'explosiveness' but this one seems to have brought it back and im glad :D

what really is stressing me out is when lawro says about closing down the attacker before he shoots, its all he ever ****** says and sometimes impossible for the player to be closed down.

Yeah thats one of three things that really grind me about the new pro evo, the other 2 are Lawro talking **** and the replays, other than that i love it.

no idea but i would like to know keepers are dodgy on this one i dont like it

Sean is right about some replays, gk's really **** me off was Scotland today and Elano got a slight touch on it as i was pulling him back Gordon just needed to pick it up but dived and spilled it :( then someone else tapped it in so stupid

It's went all ps2 style with the comments and the ****** music is back

I cannot beleive all the **** pro ev has been getting off everyone. Personally i love it

:p

one thing gk's the ps2 thing was just a general comment :p

Started my master league earlier with a team called PSV Eindheaton :D Currently propping up the table with 4 points from 8 games. It's virtually impossible to create chances with the duds you get given, none of them have any ability what so ever so when you combine that with the god awful attacking AI you're completely bummed.

yea mine is Bayern Bru :D played two games it's really hard with the duds but Castillo pwns as always

lol still using the same meatheads from previous PES ML's, you would think they would retire a few by now and add some fresh garbage to the team.

Meh I've never liked Costolo, not my type of player. Soon as the transfer window opens I'm going to look for someone with a bit of height and muscle to lead the line. Should bag a few goals then.

That Gutierrez seems like the best default striker. Holds the ball well I feel.

ordaz was the best on pes 6 imo. is he any good on this one, hopefully getting it next week :D

Ordaz is ok, I play him in midfield though.

So far I've found the gameplay to be a bit slow, and as a result boring. Can't seem to get it to speed up. Suppose I'll enjoy it more on multiplayer.

So far this year though, Fifa is better, imho.

do most people have this for the 360 then? and is it worth gettin for it cos i know last year a few people said it was a bit poo on that. i've always got it for the PS2 but now mine has virtually died :( but my bro has a 360 so im thinking of gettin it for that

I dunno, seems most here like this years PES but I don't. It was OK when I played the demo but I prefer FIFA for the first time since RTWC 98.

Finished my first Master League season. Finished 3rd from bottom. :( Only 5 wins lol

7 Games into the new season and only Celtic and Galatasary have beaten me. My best players are Henk and Krancjar.