Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Murali

Reaction score
Whose getting it ? WHo thinks it looks good ?

I really hope its better than Pro Ev 5,cos thats a load of toss. Iam just watching(well trying to with cunting 56k) the video, and the players facial graphics seemed to have got worse!! maybe iam jst blind, who knows.

Anyway it looks good and ill be getting it fo' sure.

Yea it's out soon :D

Hopefully the playable demo and a list of teams will be out soon so i can check and see if Hearts are in it

Sorry Kris hearts aren't in it. Can't wait for it personally, the face graphics don't affect me cos i download loads of stuff to make it better for the pc.

What?? ******* japs need 2 get upto date with Scotlands top sides :rolleyes:

what sides are in it?

nah balls to it all. just get fifa :)

I played the new fifa a couple of days ago and it is so slow and chunky i think that sensible soccer has better gameplay.

The new Fifas really realistic now but it seems to be even slower now :(

Yea Gregor is right, It is very realistic but thats not what you want when your playing a game

its not :| I thought thats why u all loved pro evo and hated Fifa

Nah I used to play fifa all the time but it is so slow and it doesn't feel like your in control. There's more satisfaction when you stuff someone at pro evo.

Pro Evo is more of an arcade football game which is still pretty real considering.

The only thing that absoluetly ****** me off is when you play Master League (mainly) and basically it feels like you're not in control of your players. For example they dont respond to what you press on the controller and they have the touch of a Celtic player.

I hope they can sort that out as it really annoys me as it's just not right when you are playing a football game to not be in control.

erm...WTF?! PES5 pwns Murs!!

read seans post^^^

and ..

The first touch, and then the ball control is ******* hideous, you cant even dribble. you might say its more realistic, but when do u see stevie G pick it up on the halfway line, turn with the agility of a snail, and then "run" with his touches taking the ball a yard forward. tbh pro ev 5 encourages passing, which is kinda right, but dribblings much more fun :D

whens the demo out ? wait, do u get demos for ps2s ? surely you do...

your obviously all wank at PES5 then :p

Nah I know what you mean but I found dribbling and first touch easy to master, and not all that poor tbh, although not as good as PES4. And far better than FIFA

Dribbling is easy...but like I say too many times your players just turn into retards and can't touch the ball without sending it 5 yards away. Still...it doesn't stop me playing for 10+ hours a week :D

hint: let go of R1 when the ball arrives at your player then once its controlled start running.

So what's everyones first impressions then? I like it but it's frustrating to play because i'm so used to playing PES5 that I keep trying to play that way. Dribbling has gone back to the PES4 way, you need to use R2 alot more it seems. Shooting will also take some time to get used to, I wouldn't say it is worse than PES5 but it's annoying at times. I find myself using through ball alot more than a normal pass because it's faster, X passing just seems to be too slow sometimes and even worse on a soggy pitch.

I've not been online with it yet either because of the Konami servers playing up, i'll just wait till it's sorted out properly before I do.

same but i love it i like how we are in almost total control. Loving headers and how i can go near a player without them falling over, It seems harder to beat players but maybe thats just me.

Shooting is terrible. Especially with the Master League default players. 9 times out of 10 the ball seems to sky way way over the bar (from as little as 6 yards out). Seriously I can't even remember the last time a player in real life skyed a shot that bad. I even do 1/4 power and it still smashes it over. To me that is the biggest let down by far.

Like craven said the dribbling has gone back to a PES4 style...and i likey a lot :D

Love the tackles and headers as well. Superb game. Have already played 3 and a 1/2 seasons of master league :D

Its alot better on the 360 than on ps2 i think its really jumpy and slow ps2. The shooting is bad i have scored out side the box a few times though. I love the tackles and the way the players fall when you snap them, only bad thing really is birmingham arnt on :(