Same as the above.... I got a 3-2 win over Valencia in the first leg of the europa league 2nd knockout round, then a 2-0 win in the 2nd leg, was delighted but then we played blackburn in the league and lost 2-1 :/

from the feedbacks,it's seems to me that this tactic is the best for lower reputation teams.Will test it just to see how it works ;D

Struggling to find consistency. Playing as Ajax, one game I'll create 5-6 CCC's. The next I'll create 1 CCC against a lesser team.

Will keep going and see how it goes.

Just like TheBetterHalf said on the other thread, the AI will come with a different approaching when the AI consider your team as a threat, like sit deeper, etc.
If you see your opponent are sitting deeper, tweak your most pacey and skillful IF to run with ball often and if you have someone who is good at taking shot from distance, give him a free license to take some, it works well for me sometimes :D

Thanks for your feedback anyways :D

Same as the above.... I got a 3-2 win over Valencia in the first leg of the europa league 2nd knockout round, then a 2-0 win in the 2nd leg, was delighted but then we played blackburn in the league and lost 2-1 :/

Same as above mate :D
Anyway, how many matches you have gone through using my tactic?

from the feedbacks,it's seems to me that this tactic is the best for lower reputation teams.Will test it just to see how it works ;D

Thanks for trying mate, hope to hear from you soon :D

went through a 0-0 draw with chelsea, a 5-2 aggregate win over valencia and as i said a 2-1 loss to blackburn but overall the tactic seems very good and i know i cant complain for losing 1 game with norwich. :) I'll give this some more matches i think.

yup same stuff, this tactic is good but sometimes if their striker on fire i cant do anything) like i played Champions League vs Twente and there is was Welbeck, i lost 4-3 but Welbeck was like wtf so)

Out of interest, what width does your team play with? is it around 3/4? and what 'wide play' option do your IF's use?

Trying to create my own tactic, but interested in what makes yours work. :)

went through a 0-0 draw with chelsea, a 5-2 aggregate win over valencia and as i said a 2-1 loss to blackburn but overall the tactic seems very good and i know i cant complain for losing 1 game with norwich. :) I'll give this some more matches i think.

I assume you've been using it for 4 games?
I'm looking forward to hear more feedback from you :D
It would be great for me as i want to make it even more better but as for now, i don't the time to test it with another team, have a lot stuff to do for Christmas and New Year :D

yup same stuff, this tactic is good but sometimes if their striker on fire i cant do anything) like i played Champions League vs Twente and there is was Welbeck, i lost 4-3 but Welbeck was like wtf so)

LOL

Been there, in my 1st season when i'm up against United, i have 6 CCC but none of them are converted into goals, the goal came from a corner kick trick tho :S
In my 2nd season when i'm up against Nott. Forrest, i have 8 CCC yet only manages to scores 3 goals LOL

Out of interest, what width does your team play with? is it around 3/4? and what 'wide play' option do your IF's use?

Trying to create my own tactic, but interested in what makes yours work. :)

The width was normal, right in the middle, i think :p
The wideplay of my IF is cut inside :D

Not sure it will help you in terms of creating your own tactic tho, as different style of play requires a differrent TI and PI :D
Good luck with your own tactic then :D

Anyone having sucess with this? My Man City game ive not been using OI and found the defence abit weak at times.

Anyone having sucess with this? My Man City game ive not been using OI and found the defence abit weak at times.

Is it from counter attack? If so, analyze in what minute it's normally happen. If it's happen in the 75minutes up to 90, it's probably happen because your team was already tired. If not, then you have to start using OI against Opp.winger like i usually do, especially the fast one :D
Just give OI to opp.winger tackling hard, it will do the work, at least for me :D

Ok..so I've played 5 games with PSG along with you're tactic.

Results for now are impressive ! 5 games, 5 wins , 1 gol conceded.

Here are the results:
1-0 Man City (European SuperCup)
4-0 O.Marseille (Ligue 1) - The best result
3-0 APOEL (EL Group)
2-1 Saint Ettiene (Ligue 1)
2-0 Brestois (Ligue 1)

Will keep testing and posting.

Ok..so I've played 5 games with PSG along with you're tactic.

Results for now are impressive ! 5 games, 5 wins , 1 gol conceded.

Here are the results:
1-0 Man City (European SuperCup)
4-0 O.Marseille (Ligue 1) - The best result
3-0 APOEL (EL Group)
2-1 Saint Ettiene (Ligue 1)
2-0 Brestois (Ligue 1)

Will keep testing and posting.

Great result you have there mate! :D
Hopefully it will continue to works well for your team :D
Will appreciate any thoughts, ideas, or any input to improve the tactic tho :D
Thanks for trying :D

I don't usually use other people's tactics but I really enjoyed this one. It's a great tactic that keeps it smart at the back and entertaining at the front.

I've tweaked it a bit (both my CD go in for the headers and no swapping b/w my IFs) but going through and using this tactic was enlightening and very enjoyable!

And for anybody interested I've been using this with the default (no transfer in or out) 2011 Man U team. It's only been preseason but I think that fact that I beat a respectable Euro team which was playing a 5 man defence 3-0 speaks for itself! Also I've also been very pleased with amount of CCC this tactic has given me.

Of course it's quite important that the FBs in this tactic have good stamina or they might be caught out late in games, so anybody with Fabio- get his stamina up!

Last edited:
I don't usually use other people's tactics but I really enjoyed this one. It's a great tactic that keeps it smart at the back and entertaining at the front.

I've tweaked it a bit (both my CD go in for the headers and no swapping b/w my IFs) but going through and using this tactic was enlightening and very enjoyable!

Thanks for the feedback mate!
What team are you? Are you using a big reputation team?
Because there are a few who feels that the backline was a bit weak sometimes, especially when dealing with counter attack :S
The counter are normally happens when the team taking a corner or freekick and the opposition backline dealt with it and give the ball to the winger and from then on, the opponent winger just using his speed and skills to jinx past defenders LOL

On my save game tho, it's a little bit different, one of my centre back often find himself at the opp. penalty box when my team gets a throw in and this situation leaves only one player that stay at the back. I already set him to stay at the back but it didn't do any good, sometimes i get caught up by this, in the last match i lost against Everton 4-2 after leading 0-2 at half time.

Thanks again for your feedback, any ideas or thoughts to help me improve this tactic would be more than welcome :D

Last edited:
I'm using Man U. The reason why I put up both my CD in the box during corners are because both are such a threat in the air (Rio, Vidic, Jones).

In order to counter the threat of the opposition countering right after an attack- rather than keep back in CD I'll probably keep back a CM that doesn't offer much in the air but has decent tacking stats.

I'll also play a tad deeper (not push up as much) when playing tough, attacking teams. 2 reasons- I won't need to push up as high as they don't have a defensive mentality, and thus I won't need to push as much to score those goals. Secondly, playing up so high is dangerous against talented quick teams which can break through that high line.

I'm using Man U. The reason why I put up both my CD in the box during corners are because both are such a threat in the air (Rio, Vidic, Jones).

In order to counter the threat of the opposition countering right after an attack- rather than keep back in CD I'll probably keep back a CM that doesn't offer much in the air but has decent tacking stats.

I'll also play a tad deeper (not push up as much) when playing tough, attacking teams. 2 reasons- I won't need to push up as high as they don't have a defensive mentality, and thus I won't need to push as much to score those goals. Secondly, playing up so high is dangerous against talented quick teams which can break through that high line.

LOL

This tactic will probably work amazing on Man United, as this tactic was first made for United and it is amazing when i tested it on demo version, scored 75 goals and conceded only 16 in 18 matches. Actually, the reason why i create this tactic was because i was inspired by the way United play during the Community Shield when they beat City. LOL

Anyway, i already did what you said tho, but still, both my MC and one of my CB are always going forward whenever my team gets the throw ins :S

And about the defensive line...that might a be good idea, gonna test it and see how it works on my Wolves team :D
Thanks anyway, and if you don't mind...keep me updated about how the tactic works on your team yeah?

Just got a 5-1 pre-season win over A.C Milian at Old Trafford. :)

Those silly Italians weren't playing with any width, at Old Trafford of all places! So I punished them by telling my team to focus passing down both flanks. Worked like a charm!

Just got a 5-1 pre-season win over A.C Milian at Old Trafford. :)

Those silly Italians weren't playing with any width, at Old Trafford of all places! So I punished them by telling my team to focus passing down both flanks. Worked like a charm!

Did the pass and move still look nice?
Cause the tactic didn't really on cross too much except from the full backs :D
I myself never change the focus passing tho, because i'm affraid it could ruin the pass and move :p
But that might be a good idea if i'm up against a team who are using a 4-1-2-1-2 (4-4-2 narrow diamond) or others that don't playing with any width :D

Yep, passing and movement still looking fantastic. The IFs were still cutting in a lot- the main difference was by focusing the passing wide, it pulled the opponents wide and allowed space for my attacker to move into and exploit.

Just got a 2-0 win over Man City in the Community Shield- had 55% possession and had 3 CCC to their 0 CCC. Once again they didn't play with any width- focused my passing to the flanks. Also, adjusted the defensive line to normal and changed "Counterattack" to YES. My first goal was from a counterattack off their corner. I like to tick the Counterattack box to YES when playing good attacking teams because I have fast pacey wingers and forwards and it's a great opportunity to catch them off guard and get some cheap goals.

Last edited:
hi proxy, what changes you made if one of your player is get sent off (red card)?