coolmcool

Reaction score
So before i go out i thought i would throw this idea out there to see if it would get much response basically i have tried to sell every player in the PSG side who is not French and will henceforth only be bringing in French Players. The plan is to eventually take charge of the National team and have a like for like starting 11 for PSG and France and bring through some of my own youth players.

Heres The Squad After The Cull

View attachment 349794

Cavani, Verrati and Marquinhos look like they will be staying as even at half value their getting no interest but the squad is looking threadbare now but i do have around £140Million to spend.

Transfers Out

View attachment 349793

Good idea mate, will be interesting to see who you bring in. Some Newcastle players perhaps?

Good idea mate, will be interesting to see who you bring in. Some Newcastle players perhaps?
How did you guess? maybe an Arsenal one too, Didnt realise we only get 80% of the transfer funds back though! Doh

How did you guess? maybe an Arsenal one too, Didnt realise we only get 80% of the transfer funds back though! Doh

will you be bringing the young star Pogba home too?

Transfers really suck sometimes on FM 2014, I got Pogba for £30m, whereas in previous saves I have had to offer £80m+. Can't really judge it to be honest. I really wonder how FM 2015 will pan out as you've seen prices fly up again recently in the real world game.

Not for a window or two as i was quoted £138Million for him!

wow! that would be some transfer fee. You'd make history with that transfer. Bale's and Ronaldo's fee would be nothing against that transfer fee.

As an advice, take a look at Kurt Zouma from Chelsea. Also don't forget Marseille. They got some great french players there. Payet , Valbuena and such.

Transfers really suck sometimes on FM 2014, I got Pogba for £30m, whereas in previous saves I have had to offer £80m+. Can't really judge it to be honest. I really wonder how FM 2015 will pan out as you've seen prices fly up again recently in the real world game.

In fm16 you have to pay for the noobiest player 10 mil.

****:) i thought you'll get back to the Limerick save (silent reader there) after you got bored of them Germans.
well, good luck with this one! i'll be reading...

****:) i thought you'll get back to the Limerick save (silent reader there) after you got bored of them Germans.
well, good luck with this one! i'll be reading...
Ive still got my screenshots saved up from my Limerick save just need a good afternoon of fm to get back into it,

PSG

View attachment 349742

Summer Transfer Window
July/August 2013

Transfer History

View attachment 349741

First off as you can see i managed to get rid of Veratti so were down to Thiago Motta, Marquinhos and Cavani who valued at £35Million still gets no bids when offered out at £10Million! There all in the reserves until i can find buyers.
Players in wise i have pretty much sorted out the defence with some decent buys and Varane a supposed steal at just over £20Million.
Giroud cost the big bucks but hes probably the best French striker on the game bar Benzema, Hes a beast of FM and i think he will get a goal for every Million he has cost me by the end of the season!
Then the money dried up, We had a poor starting transfer budget and wage budget and despite all the sales our money is all used up, a bit ridiculous that a team like PSG have brought in more money than they spent and our Financial Fair Play thing is in the black by hundreds of millions now.
I hope the board give me some extra funds in January as i had to fill the squad out with some of the youth players with potential.

3 Potential Youth Stars

View attachment 349740View attachment 349739View attachment 349738

Current PSG French Team

View attachment 349737

My Two Tactics

View attachment 349736View attachment 349735

PSG

View attachment 349734

August 2013

Staff Changes Galore

View attachment 349733

French Champions Trophy Final V Bordeaux

View attachment 349732

A comfortable victory to seal my first trophy with PSG as Varane and Giroud score on their debuts whilst Jallett had an amazing game for us as Captain.

7 PSG Players In France Squad

View attachment 349731

Champions League Groups Draw

View attachment 349730

Ouch a very tough draw as we get Man Utd and Borussia Dortmund in the group stages.

August Fixtures

View attachment 349729

So along with the Cup win we won our opening 4 league games of the new season with Giroud and Varane loving life at their new club whilst youngster Sainrimat has shone in his few games for the first team.

League Table

View attachment 349728

Player Stats

View attachment 349727

Good signings, Varane is an absolute beast! Playing solidly in my back four at the moment.

So are you planning on becoming the French manager along with managing PSG?

Good signings, Varane is an absolute beast! Playing solidly in my back four at the moment.

So are you planning on becoming the French manager along with managing PSG?
Yeah but will let it come naturally rather than just adding myself now. Want it to be in a few years time when i have most of the French squad with PSG

Yeah but will let it come naturally rather than just adding myself now. Want it to be in a few years time when i have most of the French squad with PSG

if you take over the french squad, then your PSG squad will only have internationals :D

Another good idea would be once you are the French Manager, make all your back room staff staff at the international squad and also make your assistant manager manage one of the Under- international squads. It will be interesting to see how you get on with this one :)

Are you using the Marshall update mate? I was thinking about doing a similar idea with Manchester City and English players, but doing it a bit more slowly. i.e. Selling a couple of the foreign stars every season and only bringing English players in, and then hopefully have an all English squad within about 3-5 seasons. But you've been absolutely ruthless with this one haha. I'll be following!

Are you using the Marshall update mate? I was thinking about doing a similar idea with Manchester City and English players, but doing it a bit more slowly. i.e. Selling a couple of the foreign stars every season and only bringing English players in, and then hopefully have an all English squad within about 3-5 seasons. But you've been absolutely ruthless with this one haha. I'll be following!
I didnt want to get too attached to any players like if Cavani and Ibrahimovic scored tons of goals i thought i cant miss what i never had! No i dont really like using the updates as i would rather save all the new transfers for FM 2015 but thats just a personal preference. Would be interesting to see you build a team with just Hart, Richards and Milner! That would be a brutal cull

Great idea and some good results! As an arsenal fan happy to see Giroud in your team and he's ridiculously good, was top scorer in prem for me! Good luck!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk