This does sound like a great idea,
think some ones doing the same thing atm with manchester united,
your updates so far seem very good, enough detail/images without dragging on,
it will be interesting how the press take to you when you get the france job just calling up all of your squad lol,
i like the idea of doing this with manchester city, that would be an all mighty challenge,
not that this is going to be easy,
good luck

Great idea and some good results! As an arsenal fan happy to see Giroud in your team and he's ridiculously good, was top scorer in prem for me! Good luck!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
One of my first saves with this years FM was with Arsenal and i remember how good a goalscorer he was, sometimes i think people can judge on real life players rather than how good he is on FM

This does sound like a great idea,
think some ones doing the same thing atm with manchester united,
your updates so far seem very good, enough detail/images without dragging on,
it will be interesting how the press take to you when you get the france job just calling up all of your squad lol,
i like the idea of doing this with manchester city, that would be an all mighty challenge,
not that this is going to be easy,
good luck
Thanks mate, yeah the hard part with doing with clubs like PSG and Man City is that you still have to stay competitive but also really work on bringing through your own youth. thanks for reading

PSG

View attachment 349500

September 2013

Giroud To Miss Man Utd Game

View attachment 349498

Augustin Becomes The Youngest Ever PSG Player

View attachment 349497

September Fixtures

View attachment 349496

We won our first game of the month in the league and the last game of the month in the league with Giroud playing a big part in both of those games but he missed the 3 matches in between and it hurt us, We were lucky Menez is back from his injury as we scrape a draw against Man Utd before losing to Main Title rivals Monaco and then stumbling to another draw in the league.

League Table

View attachment 349494

Still top for the moment despite dropping points but Lyon have a game in hand on us and the same amount of point.

Player Stats

View attachment 349493

Bring in Florian Thauvin.. Dude's class for me everytime. Try to get Mangala too, beast physicals

Bring in Florian Thauvin.. Dude's class for me everytime. Try to get Mangala too, beast physicals
Definitly want to pair Mangala with Varane at the back as i doubt i will be getting Zouma any time soon and i will check the other guy out tonight. thanks

PSG

View attachment 349221

October 2013

Oh Buggery **** ****!

Sorry for my bad language but not only is Varane out for the nest 6 weeks Cabaye is out for the next 6 months and unlikely to play again this season.

View attachment 349219View attachment 349220

October Fixtures

View attachment 349218

Not a terrible month all things considered, We lost to Dortmund first off before struggling to a draw with Marseille but it was always expected we would struggle with the big guns whilst the team is still being moulded.
We then managed to rattle off 3 wins in a row, 2 1-0 wins in the league whilst comfortably winning in the Champions League with Sainrimat getting a couple of good goals.

League Table

View attachment 349217

So were equal on points with Marseille but they have a slightly better goal difference than us having scored one more goal but its nice to see Monaco are struggling.

Player Stats

View attachment 349216

PSG

View attachment 348446

November 2013

Not A Bad Start - 14 Wins Out of 20

View attachment 348445

So i managed to get rid of Cavani who will leave for a measly £13Million to Barcelona in January and with that money i managed to sort out a deal to bring in long time Newcastle target Remy Cabella for around the same fee.
What i didnt know about was the French Joker window meaning as this deal is between two French clubs i get him straight away!

Remy Cabella - AMLC - £13.25Million

View attachment 348437

November Fixtures

View attachment 348435

4 wins in a row before our threadbare and tired squad gets thumped by Man Utd and knocked out of the Champions League. Giroud and Menez have been in fine form whilst Left Back Lucas Digne has been on fine form as a makeshift AML.

League Table

View attachment 348433

1 point ahead of Marseille and we have a game in hand. I didnt expect to be doing this well with the squad i have but a lot of my key starters are getting tired now and i think when i have to put half a dozen youth players in the starting 11 we could be destroyed.

Player Stats

View attachment 348432

PSG

View attachment 348336

December 2013

Dec Fixtures

View attachment 348335

So despite being out of the Champions League we still managed to pull off a win in our last match of the group stages beating Dortmund whilst we also comfortably progressed in the cup.
We had 3 wins out of 5 in the league this month with Lille and Evian getting the better of us in this busy time when we had 5 players under 18 in the starting lineup for some games with 3 of my back 4 under 18 it was never going to end well.
At points this month not only have i had Varane and Cabaye injured ive also had Debuchy, Matuidi and Clichy all with suspensions.

Champions League Group Table

View attachment 348334

Europa League 1st Knockout rnd Draw

View attachment 348333

Depending on how we are getting on in February im not sure if im going to even try and put out a full strength team in the Europa League.

League Table

View attachment 348332

So after losing twice this month we are just 2 points clear of second place Marseille at the turn of the year and god im hoping for some money so i can add a couple of players or else this Title challenge could go down the toilet.

Player Stats

View attachment 348331

Varane Wins Revelation of the Year

View attachment 348330

Unlucky with the injuries and suspensions, hopefully you'll get a lot of January transfer money.

Unlucky with the injuries and suspensions, hopefully you'll get a lot of January transfer money.

Not much money around considering who i am im a bit dissapointed.

PSG

View attachment 348077

January 2014

Winter Transfer Window

Given £20Million

View attachment 348076

So i was kind of hoping for more, whats worse is i let Cavani and Marquinhos go and didnt get hardly any of it back into the budget, i have brought in more money than i have spent and im PSG yet i dont get a big budget!?! My profit for the season is currently £209Million!

So i brought in a couple of players to bolster the squad, I needed another centre back and an AMC so i could move Cabella out onto the wing and i snapped up this Premiership pair.

Moussa Sissoko - AMC - £9.5Million

View attachment 348074

Mamadou Sakho - DC - £17.5Million

View attachment 348073

Im hoping for a huge budget in the summer as i have a few more French players interested in us and would love to sign Pogba,Lacazette and Laporte this summer but thats probably well over £100Million in players.

Transfer History

View attachment 348071

Tactic And Starting 11

View attachment 348070

Cabaye and Sakho are currently injured but im happy that at least my starting 11 is now looking quite decent despite having a threadbare squad.

PSG

View attachment 348061

January 2014

Jan Fixtures

View attachment 348060

6 wins out of 6 as we face some of the easier teams but you can only beat whats in front of you and we did that convincingly even scoring 7 goals in the last match of the month. Recent new attacking signings Cabella and Sissoko have been simply outstanding this month.

League Table

View attachment 348059

5 points clear of Marseille, I really thought our main title rival would be Monaco this season but they havent even come close to the top of the table especially as they bought in a few players and have Falcao and Rodriguez.

Player Stats

View attachment 348057

Giroud has shot up the Golden Boot chart in recent weeks and is currently joint top with 15 league goals whilst Cabella is moving up the assists chart too.

PSG

View attachment 347913

February 2014

Cabella Out For 5 Weeks

View attachment 347912

Europa League 1st Knockout rnd V Spartak Moscow

Well Beaten In Europa League

View attachment 347911

Win The Match But Lose The Tie

View attachment 347910

9 PSG Players In France National Squad

View attachment 347909

Feb Fixtures

View attachment 347908

Well that was a bit of a topsy turvy month as we win 5 out of 8 matches including beating Monaco to make the Coupe de la Ligue Cup Final against Lorient whilst we also beat Bordeaux in the other cup competition.
But then lost to both teams in the league in arguably more important fixtures.

League Table

View attachment 347906

So were still 2 points clear at the top despite losing a couple of times this month but no one was able to capitalize on our downfall.

Player Stats

View attachment 347905

Giroud and Falcao are currently joint top of the Golden Boot chart whilst one of my Summer Targets Lacazette is in 2nd place.​

PSG

View attachment 347897

March 2014

Well this story could be over before it gets started as the Board request a meeting before deciding whether or not they are going to sack me!

View attachment 347896

So were top of the league, in one Cup Final and heading towards another but my job is under threat the main reasons it looks like are no high profile players and it simply says it wouldnt cost much to get rid of me as i only have 2 months left on my contract.

View attachment 347895

They want 11 points from the next 5 league matches or im out the door.

March Fixtures

View attachment 347894

7 points from our first 3 games so far in the bid to save my job whilst Winter Signing Sissoko looks to save my job single handedly scoring 5 times this month alone.

League Table

View attachment 347893

5 points clear at the top with 7 games to but Marseille due have a game in hand on us.

Player Stats

View attachment 347892