Doing a great job there mate, clearly having only French players isn't hindering you and you have money to burn! Pleased to see you got Griezmann :)

Pogba is a class player but hes not worrth 121m your best of in finding a young regen with the same stats as him be much cheaper.

Great form, excited to see who the new signing is!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Theres not that many left.
Giroud smashing them in!

Glad you have Moussa Sissoko as well, he's a beast
Thanks mate, Giroud on FM is just ridiculous whilst i have been impressed with Sissoko, I think sometimes i focus on the real life player rather than the FM version as both of these players in my opinion are much better on the game than in real life.
Doing a great job there mate, clearly having only French players isn't hindering you and you have money to burn! Pleased to see you got Griezmann :)
Had to get Griezmann hes amazing! Ribery and Nasri wont even look at me anyway so im stuck with Menez on the other side.
Pogba is a class player but hes not worrth 121m your best of in finding a young regen with the same stats as him be much cheaper.
Its a shame i cant transfer over Abdi from my Wolfsburg save he was immense! The way their throwing money at me i reckon within a season or two i could be buying Pogba for that sort of money, lol.
Nice going. Expected more from Monaco. Be sure to check out my story http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...cardiff-city-command-conquer.html#post2253528 (forgive my shameless advertising.)
I will do, watch out for my plug back.:p

Got Pogba in my Man utd save in 2018, while he is very good, he is not worth anywhere near 120 odd million!

Mind you, as you're limited to French players he is one of the best around....

PSG

View attachment 345359

December 2014

Cabella Injured Again

View attachment 345358

December Fixtures

View attachment 345357

We started and ended the month well with impressive wins but after getting thrashed by Bayern we went on to Montpellier and got beaten again my first time we had been beaten in back to back games since i had taken over.

Champions League Table

View attachment 345356

Im happy to be through after a tough group where Man City had a torrid time, but really i needed to pick up the points to top the group.

Draw Barcelona In Champions League 1st Knockout rnd

View attachment 345355

League Table

View attachment 345354

10 points clear of Toulouse now and our goal difference is twice as good as anyone else, dominating like this is helping with some of the youth though as i can throw them into games more and more the further we get ahead.

Player Stats

View attachment 345353

Giroud has more league goals than second and third place combined in the Golden Boot race whilst he also tops the highest average rating chart and the most man of the matches chart.

How is Giroud stacking up against the other European goal scorers?

PSG

View attachment 345109

January 2015

Winter Transfer Window

Players In

Only the one player who cost me a fair few quid but he is the current France Number 1.

Hugo Lloris - GK - £34.5Million

View attachment 345107

Players Out

5 youngsters got loaned out including Lucas Digne joining Inter whilst former Number 1 Ruffier swapped places with our current number 1 Lloris by moving to Tottenham. I did plan on keeping him and letting them battle it out a bit whilst Areola went out on loan but Tottenham came in for him and i couldnt really turn down £23.5Million having only bought him for £8Million the year before.

Transfer History

View attachment 345106

Were Getting There!

View attachment 345105

Were getting there after France played their most recent match with 10 of the starting 11 currently at PSG we just need to get Kondogbia or Cabaye to knock M'Vila out of the team.

PSG

View attachment 345100

January 2015

Griezmann Named Revelation of the Year

View attachment 345098

Varane Out for 3 Months!!!!

View attachment 345097

January Fixtures

View attachment 345095

6 impressive highscoring wins in a row before we drew with second placed Toulouse in the league at the end of the month. Rotation was the policy this month and it worked really well as our depth in the squad is pretty amazing now with Remy and Giroud both getting hattricks this month. My backup team consists of the likes of Remy, Laporte and Cabaye so its not too shabby.

League Table

View attachment 345093

Currently 13 points clear of Toulouse now but they do have a game in hand on us.

Player Stats

View attachment 345092

PSG

View attachment 344960

February 2015

Kondogbia Out For A Month

View attachment 344959

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd

1st Leg V Barcelona - Home

View attachment 344958

What a result against the mighty Barcelona! Giroud is in the form of his life at the moment and showed it against Barcelona whilst Laporte had a mare of a game. This wasnt even our strongest team as Jallet, Laporte and my youth intake guy from last year Emeka all started due to injuries and suspensions.

Feb Fixtures

View attachment 344957

As you can see our league form has been a bit dodgy this month but i have been trying to play my stronger squads in the cup matches now as their more make or break whereas were so far ahead in the league we handle losing a few points whilst Giroud has continued his amazing form this month and grabs his second hattrick within a couple of weeks,

League Table

View attachment 344956

So despite dropping several points this month we manage to go further ahead at the top now 17 points clear of Monaco who have crept up into second place.

Player Stats

View attachment 344955

Not only has Giroud been awesome this season but some of the other strikers have been ****! Giroud has 31 goals compared to second placed Falcao who has a mere 13!​

PSG

View attachment 344947

March 2015

Giroud Breaks PSG 38 Year Goalcoring Record With 40 Goals

View attachment 344946

100th Game In Charge Of PSG V Barcelona at Camp Nou

View attachment 344945

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd

2nd Leg V Barcelona - Away

View attachment 344944

So were through to the Quarter Finals but it was a rare off night for Giroud but luckily former player Cavani didnt fair much better and we went through after seeing out a 1-1 draw in Spain.

Draw Chelsea In Champions League Quarter Finals

View attachment 344943

March Fixtures

View attachment 344942

A much quieter month as along with the big Barcelona game we win all 3 of our league matches including beating nearest rivals in the league Monaco with Giroud in fine goalscoring form with 5 league goals in 3 matches this month alone.

League Table

View attachment 344941

21 points clear at the top now with 8 games to go whilst we are also closing in on 100 league goals.

Player Stats

View attachment 344940

You defeat the mighty Barca so Chelski should be no problem right? Great going.

why don't you try and unsettle Pogba declaring interest to the media every 2 weeks. eventually he will be unhappy and request transfer.
you should be able to buy him at a reasonable price then

You defeat the mighty Barca so Chelski should be no problem right? Great going.
If only Football and FM worked like that!
why don't you try and unsettle Pogba declaring interest to the media every 2 weeks. eventually he will be unhappy and request transfer.
you should be able to buy him at a reasonable price then
At the moment not sure if i will try to buy him anyway, already have Matuidi, Cabaye, Kondogbia and my own youth intake youngster in the CM roles, I know he is good but like you have said hes well overpriced.

PSG

View attachment 344735

April 2015

Its not long into the month and we secure the League Title!

View attachment 344734

English Boss Enters French Hall of Fame

View attachment 344733

Champions League Quarter Finals

1st leg V Chelsea - Away

View attachment 344732

Bore draw at Stamford Bridge.

2nd Leg V Chelsea - Home

View attachment 344731

What a victory back in Paris as we thrash Chelsea 4-0 with Double G in fine form whilst another former striker in Lavezzi has a mare of a homecoming.

Champions League Semi Final Draw Bayern Munich

View attachment 344730

Champions League Semi Final

1st Leg V Bayern - Away

View attachment 344729

A fairly even and eventful game as they score an own goal and then have a player sent off before managing to grab a late equalizer but we do have the all important away goal to take into the second leg.

Coupe De La Ligue Final V Monaco

View attachment 344727

Another impressive performance by Double G as we secure yet another trophy thanks to a 3-0 victory over main rivals Monaco.

Treble Complete

View attachment 344726

April Fixtures

View attachment 344725

Lots of cup matches this month which i have already mentioned whilst we won 2 of our league matches but it was the bore draw that confirmed the title.

League Table

View attachment 344724

19 points clear but my main aim is to get 15 more goals in the next 5 league games and reach the Golden 100 League Goals in a season.

Player Stats

View attachment 344723

Giroud Is leaving the other strikers for dead In the scoring charts.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Congrats on a fantastic season mate! Giroud is immense!