I would keep him,he would get dual nationality if he stays with you long enough if he doesn't have it already. Another excellent story, keep up' the good work.

I find it ridiculous that the board are on your back already. I don't know what they are expecting.

Just caught up with this story, really like the concept! Bit different to your others and it's a good test so makes an entertaining read. Pretty harsh your job is under threat already! Hopefully you can shut the board up and still win trophies, have you looked at getting Griezmann? He would work well in your tactic, KIU mate!

I would keep the regen and try and get him to be allowed to play in France or just develop him for a while then sell for a lot of money.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I would keep him,he would get dual nationality if he stays with you long enough if he doesn't have it already. Another excellent story, keep up' the good work.
Thanks mate will keep him unless he decides to go with Nigeria over France hopefully by the time hes getting to his peak im France manager anyway.
I find it ridiculous that the board are on your back already. I don't know what they are expecting.
I know man it says its because i have a small contract so it wouldnt cost them much to get rid of me? Maybe their just chop happy!
Just caught up with this story, really like the concept! Bit different to your others and it's a good test so makes an entertaining read. Pretty harsh your job is under threat already! Hopefully you can shut the board up and still win trophies, have you looked at getting Griezmann? He would work well in your tactic, KIU mate!
Thanks mate, Griezmann is definitely on if i stay in charge in the summer, Im in short supply of an AML and he would be perfect.
I would keep the regen and try and get him to be allowed to play in France or just develop him for a while then sell for a lot of money.
Yeah mate i reckon so, Knowing me he will tail off next season and be rubbish anyway

PSG

View attachment 347679

April 2014

Coupe De La Ligue Final V Lorient

View attachment 347678

A Giroud hattrick secures my second trophy of my PSG career as we dominate from the get go and surely save my job.

Do the Double

View attachment 347676

Literally seconds after winning the cup i requested a new contract and they accepted! They would budge on any of the remits though like signing high profile players.

View attachment 347677

April Fixtures

View attachment 347675

Well i got my 11 points out of 5 matches but i was more than a little worried that i would even get to see the Cup Final after we drew with Lyon and then got knocked out of the French Cup by Monaco.
Either side of the Cup win though we did get wins in the league.

League Table

View attachment 347672

So were currently 4 points clear of second placed Marseille with only 3 games to go, We only need to win 2 out of 3 to confirm the Title.

Player Stats

View attachment 347671

Giroud has simply been amazing so far this season as he tops the highest average rating chart, man of the match chart and is second in the race for the Golden Boot with 25 league goals so far this season.

PSG

View attachment 347670

May 2014

May Fixtures

View attachment 347669

2 wins and a draw to end the league season and comfortably secure the league title and complete an impressive Domestic Treble with our young and threadbare squad.

Treble Complete

View attachment 347666

Record Points Total Set

View attachment 347665

League Table

View attachment 347664

Player Stats

View attachment 347663

Summary

Well i wasnt expecting to win so much in the first season! I really thought Monaco would beat us to the title after we made so many changes and had a load of youngsters playing so many games. Next season is all about the transfer budget and whether or not i will be seriously backed in the transfer market.

PSG

View attachment 347661

May 2014 - End of Season Stats and Awards

PSG Squad In Order Of Apps

View attachment 347660

Top Goalscorer - Olivier Giroud - 37 Goals

View attachment 347659

He was so close! At the start of the season when i bought him i said he would get a goal for every million he cost me this season and he managed 37 goals compared to costing £38.5 Million so not far off!

Player of the Season - Remy Cabella

View attachment 347658

He was only with us for 6 months of the season but he sure as **** made the difference towards the end of the season and managed 8 goals and 12 assists.

Young Player of the Season - Lucas Digne

View attachment 347657

The young left back played most of his 55 games as a makeshift AML and boy did he enjoy it as he grabbed 9 goals and 11 assists.

Ruffier Wins GK of the Year

View attachment 347655

5 PSG Players In Stars of the Season Team

View attachment 347656

5 In Team of the Season

View attachment 347654

Best Eleven - This Season

View attachment 347653

What a season in the end, a domestic treble! Good work mate.

Great season well done!

Before i post my Summer Transfers update tonight i thought i would show you what i have been dealing with this transfer window due to being PSG

Juventus Reject £121Million Offer For Paul Pogba

View attachment 347498

Lyon Want £151Million for Lacazette!

View attachment 347497

Well its save to say i didnt sign these two but i did spend over £150Million on new players and will have the update out tonight.​

WTF! I get why pogba is that expensive but 5million lacazette for a 151m! That's stupid!

WTF! I get why pogba is that expensive but 5million lacazette for a 151m! That's stupid!

I know and its not like he has a mega contract that would bump it up either!

PSG

View attachment 346705

Summer Transfer Window 2014

£231Million Profit Announced

View attachment 346703

Was just wondering how we make so much money then looked at the Sponsors, One of the deals is a 4 year deal at £187Million a year! Im sure that wasnt the board getting around fair play.

Season Expectations

View attachment 346702

Dont pay too much attention to the transfer budget as half of it was spent by this point my budget was closer to £180Million!

15 Players Released

View attachment 346701

So my backup keeper left as we had youngster Areola coming back from loan whilst Camara despite playing loads refused a new deal but at 34 he was hardly going to play anyway.
Chantome left for a small fee after being out on loan last season whilst Van Der Wiel moved to Inter for £7.5Million and was the last player left from another country left at the club.

Players In

Well i spent £157Million and im sure you will think that some of the deals are overpriced but when you can only buy French players it certainly narrows the market and if certainly plays move to bigger clubs before i can get to them they will be lost to us forever.

Antoine Griezmann - AML - £28Million

View attachment 346700

He will slot straight into the AML role for us that we struggled with last season and will be a key player and hopefully set up plenty of chances for Giroud. As you can see he made a big money move to Man City the year before and just didnt get the game time he deserved.

Geoffrey Kondogbia - CM - £25.5Million

View attachment 346699

Im surprised our rivals Monaco let him go having only bought him the season before for £16Million and he will slot straight into the midfield.

Loic Remy - ST - £24.5Million

View attachment 346698

He can also play on the wings but he was brought in solely for backup for Giroud, we would have been buggered last year if Giroud picked up an injury as we had no other striker.

Aymeric Laporte - DC - £30.5Million

View attachment 346697

Well i offered a little more and then a little more for him and i was getting turned back every time, i got to about £27Million getting turned down and then decided to just be done with it and activate his release clause,
I decided to go for him as Mangala joined Real Madrid, Zouma wont talk to me and Arsenal wanted crazy money for Koscielny.

I then spent a further £50 Odd Million on 3 youngsters who will play backup this season and flesh out the squad a bit. I bought Mbaye Niang but it wont let my take a screenshot of him, it lets me do it for everyone else but when i press the screenshot buttons nothing happens for him weird.

View attachment 346696View attachment 346695

Transfer History

View attachment 346694

Starting 11 and Tactic For New Season

View attachment 346693

PSG

View attachment 346682

August 2014

Monaco Were Busy In The Summer Too

View attachment 346680

French Trophy V Monaco

View attachment 346679

We dominated the game but it took until the dying seconds of normal time befor Matuidi could come and score the winner.

3 PSG French Players Set To Make Debuts - 13 PSG Players In Squad

View attachment 346678View attachment 346677

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 346676

Well the Romanian side wont be up to much but ****** Man City and Bayern is a very big ask! My board will be peeved if i dont reach the knockouts aswell.

August Fixtures

View attachment 346675

A decent start to the new season after we secured our first trophy of the New season we managed to rattle off 5 straight league wins in a row to get our title defence up and running.

League Table

View attachment 346674

Player Stats

View attachment 346673

Get used to Griezmann setting them up and Giroud knocking them in i have a feeling its the way its going to go this season.​

PSG

View attachment 346414

September 2014

Cabella out For 5 Weeks

View attachment 346413

September Fixtures

View attachment 346411

First off we have started our Champions League campaign very well gaining a credible draw against Man City in England before going on to beat Bayern in Paris.
In the league we won 3 of our league matches including an impressive 3-0 win over Marseille but lost to Evian in a game where i probably went too rotation happy and left out one too many key players. oops.

League Table

View attachment 346408

4 points clear of second placed Monaco already whilst Marseille are having a torrid start to the season currently in the relegation zone.

Player Stats

View attachment 346405

Double G have been on fire so far this season and i wouldnt be surprised if all of Giroud's 7 league goals had been set up by Griezmann with his 7 assists.

PSG

View attachment 346402

October 2014

Given £55Million Extra In Transfer Budget

View attachment 346400

Ive already spent a good chunk of it on a new French International coming in the Winter Window.

October Fixtures

View attachment 346398

A very quiet month as we win all 3 of our league matches with ease including Double G both scoring against our main Title rivals Monaco.
In Europe we faced a little known Romanian side and my second string easily dispatched of them with the likes of Remy and Niang in fine form.

League Table

View attachment 346395

8 points clear already with Toulouse the surprise package in second place but you would really think Monaco would be doing a little better with some of the players they have at their disposal.

Player Stats

View attachment 346392

Giroud has twice as many league goals as his nearest rival whilst Griezmann is down to just 9 assists having had Giroud be set up by somebody else. sniff sniff.​

PSG

View attachment 346391

November 2014

Giroud Breaks Goals In A Game Record After Rout Of Bordeaux

View attachment 346390

12 Consecutive Wins In A Row Is New PSG Record

View attachment 346389

November Fixtures

View attachment 346388

As mentioned above we won all 6 games this month with Giroud not only getting 4 goals against Bordeaux but also getting a hattrick in another game. We won 2 more Champions League games including beating Man City to confirm a spot in the Knockout stages whilst we continued to dominate in the league with some big scorelines.

League Table

View attachment 346386

11 points clear of Toulouse with Monaco struggling even further behind whilst Marseille are still in a relegation battle, I really thought that with me unable to sign any non French players that Monaco would take full advantage but they have struggled to so far.

Player Stats

View attachment 346384

Poor French League defences, Giroud has been rampant and is on 20 league goals already this season, Hes got 45 league goals since joining less than 16 months ago.

Great form, excited to see who the new signing is!

Giroud smashing them in!

Glad you have Moussa Sissoko as well, he's a beast