PSG

View attachment 343986

May 2015

Champions League Semi Final

2nd leg V Bayern - Home

View attachment 343985

Oh yes an amazing result! Lewandowski scores early but our goal machine Giroud hits back almost immediately before Menez grabs a late winner and seals our place in the Final against Man Utd.

End Of League Season Results

View attachment 343982

So we made the Cup final after a convincing win against Lyon but after 3 close wins for our reserves we lost the last two matches of the league season but i was resting all my key players for the back to back Cup Finals coming up.

League Table

View attachment 343981

So in the end we win the league by 13 points but miss out on our 100 goals target with a mere 92 league goals scored.

Player Stats

View attachment 343980

Giroud dominated the charts topping the highest average rating chart, most man of the matches chart and the Golden Boot chart but Griezmann was pushed down into second with the most assists.

French Cup Final V Marseille

View attachment 343979

It went all the way to penalties but we managed to pick up another domestic trophy with Giroud putting in another man of the match performance.

Domestic Quadruple Complete

View attachment 343978

Champions League Final V Man Utd

View attachment 343977

Moussa Sissoko grabbed a surprise hattrick to take it to penalties but Man Utd won after we had a bit of a mare whilst the Mighty David Moyes reigned supreme.
I guess im not devastated that we lost as we did so well to get this far and if i had won the Quintuple this early on i think i may have lost interest in the story.​

PSG

View attachment 343860

May 2015

End Of Season Stats and Awards

PSG Squad In Order Of Most Apps

View attachment 343859

Top Goalscorer - Olivier Giroud - 49 Goals

View attachment 343858

Player of the Year - Antoine Griezmann

View attachment 343857

Young Player of the Year - Layvin Kurzawa

View attachment 343856

Giround wins Awards Galore as Hes Named Top Goalscorer, Star of the Season and Best Player

View attachment 343855View attachment 343854View attachment 343853

6 PSG Players In Stars Team of the Season

View attachment 343852

8 PSG Players Make XI Of the Season

View attachment 343851

PSG Best Eleven

View attachment 343850

PSG

View attachment 343849

July/August 2015

Summer Transfer Window

Season Expectations

View attachment 343848

So £228Million to play with and over £500k a week to play with in the wage budget but i havent got that much i can improve on in terms of the quality or quantity of players.

Players Out

So there was a few players who left as we decided against renewing Jallet's contract whilst i sold a couple of players to make way for new additions.
Remy was the first to go as he complained about a lack of game time even though i feel he played a lot for my second choice striker whilst Cabella and Cabaye also moved on as i feel i have better players ahead of them and a few decent youngsters coming through in the midfield department with the likes of Rabiot not going on loan this season as i want to see what he can do.
I also loaned out a bunch of youngsters including Lucas Digne, Lindsay Rose and Hervin Ongenda.

Players In

Well lets talk about whos not coming in first, the likes of Nasri, Mangala and Ribery are not interested in talking to us but i dont feel like were missing out.
I had a bid of £26Million accepted for Benzema but his £275k a week wages and £8Million signing on fee put me off as he may well end up playing second fiddle to Giroud.

I also kept bidding on Pogba just to see how high they would go before accepting the deal although i doubt i would spent more than around £80Million on him they turned down a bid of £199Million!

View attachment 343847

So it was the 3 players who came in for a combined £60Million in the end with Attacking midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa joining from Newcastle whilst young RB Corchia and even younger striker Benzia made up our summer transfers to add a bit of depth to the squad and a look to the future.

Hatem Ben Arfa - AMRC - £35Million

View attachment 343846

Sebastian Corchia - DR - £10.75Million

View attachment 343845

Yassine Benzia - ST - £15Million

View attachment 343844

Transfer History

View attachment 343843

Notable arrivals for rivals Monaco include Borini, Wanyama, Kovacic and former player Marquinhos for a combined £80Million.

Starting 11 and Tactic For New Season
(Before Ben Arfa Deal)

View attachment 343842

PSG

View attachment 343841

August 2015

Champions Trophy V Monaco

View attachment 343840

An even match were nobody really shone but we scored all 5 of our penalties whilst one of their new signings Kovacic missed their 5th penalty to seal our first trophy of the new season.

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 343837

Were now ranked as second seeds and get a much easier group to go with our new ranking.

Giroud Out for a Month!

View attachment 343836

August Fixtures

View attachment 343835

A poor start in the league with 3 wins and 2 draws as we seriously miss Giroud! Its typical that he barely missed a game last season and Remy left because of it but as soon as i let him go hes needed.

League Table

View attachment 343833

Player Stats

View attachment 343832

He plays for Monaco but he is unreal for me at Man United since 2016ish season - Anthony Martial. Not sure if he would be viable for you though!

Dint even know you made New story going to follow this to