Psycho's FM World (Not just another World Super League)

Exactly, negative feedback gives us the chance to improve things and get even more people telling us we're great!

My thread in this forum has only had posts from one or two other people, yet it's had over 1600 downloads on this site alone (That doesn't count the thousands more via my SI Community thread).
First of all, thank you so much for your work on your database. I played it for months (Played one save out to 2022 and another out to 2024) so obviously I enjoyed it quite thoroughly.

With the transfer thing it is quite late (I live in the USA) and I find myself at a loss for how to succinctly explain it. I'll take some screenies of the June/Januarys of the saves compared to some of my regular saves to see if the lack of blockbuster transfers truly exists or is just something I've perceived. I really only noticed because I started doing the San Marino challenge with the regular database.

I'll post what I find in your thread in here at some point tomorrow.

Going to be holidaying until 2025 on this for ***** and giggles. Currently in 2018. Anyone have any specific screenshots they would like shared?

tried it but still no luck. I also tried it on another mac and still had the same issue.

I'm at a loss then, I dont know much about MACs and how they work, if theres anymore mac users that have managed to get this working can you kindly explain how so others can play it and I can makes sure its compatible with both PC and Mac, thanks.

Going to be holidaying until 2025 on this for ***** and giggles. Currently in 2018. Anyone have any specific screenshots they would like shared?

Which League have you loaded as playable ?, some screen shots of chelsea would be good, in a lot of my tests they seem to drop down the leagues despite still having money.

Which League have you loaded as playable ?, some screen shots of chelsea would be good, in a lot of my tests they seem to drop down the leagues despite still having money.

Left it on overnight and ended up getting to 2028. Any particular screens of Chelsea (or anything else) you would like?

EDIT: Can't remember the specific leagues but I have around 60-ish loaded/

Last edited:
Left it on overnight and ended up getting to 2028. Any particular screens of Chelsea (or anything else) you would like?

EDIT: Can't remember the specific leagues but I have around 60-ish loaded/

Prem & WSL History would be good mate

Screenshot of the best regens and who the pla yfor would be good ...... Just go on Genie and check out thebest ones :)

I'd love to be able to play this, but I just can't get it to work. So I've created a user in here, hoping for a little help.

The trouble is: the game won't let me load the english leagues. It says that some leagues are missing teams.
I'll just post some pictures explaining what exactly is happening.

These are the databases I've loaded:
View attachment 261033View attachment 261034
And this it how it reports. If I haven't loaded the czech and ukranian, and brazillian leagues, they've got errors as well
View attachment 261035
"Requires at least 15 teams for Euro Reserves Premiership, only 14 found
Requires at least 22 teams for Euro Reserves Championship, only 21 found
Requires at least 22 teams for Euro Reserves Division 1, only 21 found"
View attachment 261036
"requires at least 4 teams for WA Premier Division, only 3 found"
View attachment 261037

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

I'd love to be able to play this, but I just can't get it to work. So I've created a user in here, hoping for a little help.

The trouble is: the game won't let me load the english leagues. It says that some leagues are missing teams.
I'll just post some pictures explaining what exactly is happening.

These are the databases I've loaded:
View attachment 261033View attachment 261034
And this it how it reports. If I haven't loaded the czech and ukranian, and brazillian leagues, they've got errors as well
View attachment 261035
"Requires at least 15 teams for Euro Reserves Premiership, only 14 found
Requires at least 22 teams for Euro Reserves Championship, only 21 found
Requires at least 22 teams for Euro Reserves Division 1, only 21 found"
View attachment 261036
"requires at least 4 teams for WA Premier Division, only 3 found"
View attachment 261037

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

I see you renamed the England file so I'm assuming your a Mac User, First of from seeing the screenshots I'm going to recommend you using the My Nations folder. EDIT - see know you have but leaving the bit below in for other users that maybe haven't, just do the clear and select all bit (remove Canada if you dont want it loaded)

Move all files from the SI Games folder into a non SI games folder, Open the My Nations folder and place the Essentials folder into it with the leagues you wish to be loaded (recommendation is no more than 62 nations), now place the My Nations folder back into the SI Games Editor folder and start new game. if theres still a triangle next to England, go back and in the fie screen click clear then select all, this will reload all files.

You only need to worry about the triangles if there nations that have been loaded.

Malmö FF £375 Million????

One of the hardest things is to get the balance of reputations right for teams to be able to become competitive not only in the competitions but in the transfer market as well and is something I will be working on for Fm13. This year I was more focused on getting the fixture dates sorted ie avoiding games clashing and being rearranged where you end up paying 4-5 games a week at the end of the season and I'm glad to say with the re-making of the international scene I've been successful in doing this.

Going back to the Reps though click on a team (when you get the game working) that is in a nation that isn't loaded and check out the greyed players they make Messi look like a Sunday league player LOL.

I see you renamed the England file so I'm assuming your a Mac User, First of from seeing the screenshots I'm going to recommend you using the My Nations folder. EDIT - see know you have but leaving the bit below in for other users that maybe haven't, just do the clear and select all bit (remove Canada if you dont want it loaded)

Move all files from the SI Games folder into a non SI games folder, Open the My Nations folder and place the Essentials folder into it with the leagues you wish to be loaded (recommendation is no more than 62 nations), now place the My Nations folder back into the SI Games Editor folder and start new game. if theres still a triangle next to England, go back and in the fie screen click clear then select all, this will reload all files.

You only need to worry about the triangles if there nations that have been loaded.

One of the hardest things is to get the balance of reputations right for teams to be able to become competitive not only in the competitions but in the transfer market as well and is something I will be working on for Fm13. This year I was more focused on getting the fixture dates sorted ie avoiding games clashing and being rearranged where you end up paying 4-5 games a week at the end of the season and I'm glad to say with the re-making of the international scene I've been successful in doing this.

Going back to the Reps though click on a team (when you get the game working) that is in a nation that isn't loaded and check out the greyed players they make Messi look like a Sunday league player LOL.

Still can't get it to work. Think I'll just give up. Thanks anyway :p

I`m testing this psycho world with Liverpool. And i must say, it must require a lot of work to create this whole thing!
I`m now well into the national league (5. nov. 2011).

Psycho requested us to give some feedback, and my major problem is that I`m already going broke...
In one single month (october) my total deficit was 9,5million pounds without any transfer fees..!

Is it so that the money making happens in the spring or am i in big trouble?

I understand that Liverpool maybe one of the worst team to manage when it comes to economy, (starts off with £15M, huge wage bill, small stadium), but the team should be manageble afterall...

Another thing i noticed is U-21 national teams playing games mid-season. This is not a problem for me now, but i suspect that if you play with a minor team and buying hot prospects this may be a bump in the road.

Other then that the game is running great, and i want to thank you for creating this awesome FM world! No part of the season seems boring!

Last edited:
I`m testing this psycho world with Liverpool. And i must say, it must require a lot of work to create this whole thing!
I`m now well into the national league (5. nov. 2011).

Psycho requested us to give some feedback, and my major problem is that I`m already going broke...
In one single month (october) my total deficit was 9,5million pounds without any transfer fees..!

Is it so that the money making happens in the spring or am i in big trouble?

I understand that Liverpool maybe one of the worst team to manage when it comes to economy, (starts off with £15M, huge wage bill, small stadium), but the team should be manageble afterall...

Another thing i noticed is U-21 national teams playing games mid-season. This is not a problem for me now, but i suspect that if you play with a minor team and buying hot prospects this may be a bump in the road.

Other then that the game is running great, and i want to thank you for creating this awesome FM world! No part of the season seems boring!

The planning of FM World probably took as long as actually building the main structure and tweaking the international and continental competitions, the nations where easy going for the 1st 60 and then I hit the smaller nations and they require more work than I thought as each one has to be tailored to the exact amount of teams in them and at the moment I'm struggling to find the time (where I work the Olympics has had a hugh impact on our shifts and workload), I've completed around 150 nations so far and am determined to finish them all.

On the money front you should see money coming into the club in January as this is when you get the prize money for the nation league and the start of the TV money from the WSL and the bigger teams start to enter the World Series Cup and the Continental comps prize money starts to increase.

Even though I moved the senior international games I felt that the U21 and lower internationals didn't have as much an impact on team selection so left them as they were, but I see your point and will consider doing them for FM13.

And finally thank you for your kind words, and planning for the FM13 version is already underway with hopefully a new angle or two:)

Is the Gold version close to a release?

Progress is going a bit slow with work getting in the way :(, close to completing African nations, which will leave me with 60 nations from North America and Asia to do, going to release a new nations pack at the weekend and hopefully find some spare time to finish the rest with an updated main file:)

On the money front you should see money coming into the club in January as this is when you get the prize money for the nation league and the start of the TV money from the WSL and the bigger teams start to enter the World Series Cup and the Continental comps prize money starts to increase

I`ve come too 7. april 2012 on my Liverpool save and now I`m cheating my way out of economic crisis...
And Liverpool isn`t the only team struggeling:
Team: Economic status, Balance

Manchester United: Unsafe, -53Million £ (!)
Everton: In debt, -11Million £ (Offered me Fellaini for £8M..!)
Chelsea: OK, -22Million £
Aston Villa: Unsafe, -8Million £
Bolton: Unsafe, -11Million £
Blackburn: Unsafe, -8Million £
Stoke: Unsafe, -7Million £

Italian teams struggeling as well:
Internazionale: OK, -10Million £
AC Milan: OK, -18Million £
Roma: OK, -19Million £
Juventus: OK, -19Million £

And even:
FC Barcelona: Unsafe, 24Million £

I`ve come too 7. april 2012 on my Liverpool save and now I`m cheating my way out of economic crisis...
And Liverpool isn`t the only team struggeling:
Team: Economic status, Balance

Manchester United: Unsafe, -53Million £ (!)
Everton: In debt, -11Million £ (Offered me Fellaini for £8M..!)
Chelsea: OK, -22Million £
Aston Villa: Unsafe, -8Million £
Bolton: Unsafe, -11Million £
Blackburn: Unsafe, -8Million £
Stoke: Unsafe, -7Million £

Italian teams struggeling as well:
Internazionale: OK, -10Million £
AC Milan: OK, -18Million £
Roma: OK, -19Million £
Juventus: OK, -19Million £

And even:
FC Barcelona: Unsafe, 24Million £

Strange, I kept an eye out for finances in the early holiday safes and didn't see anything of real concern, a few clubs dropped in value and a few increased value.

And taking into account the prize money I set was way above what a Premier team would get from a normal game this really shouldn't be happening. I will run some test games and see whats happening across several nations. If you could upload some screen shots of Liverpools income and outgoings from where you are now and at the beginning of the next season that will help me see whats happening in your game.

Thanks for bringing this up as hopefully it can be resolved for the gold version.

PS if you could also let me know how much you injected into the club, Ill be able to deduct this from the income and the interest it may have gained.

Last edited:
Strange, I kept an eye out for finances in the early holiday safes and didn't see anything of real concern, a few clubs dropped in value and a few increased value.

And taking into account the prize money I set was way above what a Premier team would get from a normal game this really shouldn't be happening. I will run some test games and see whats happening across several nations. If you could upload some screen shots of Liverpools income and outgoings from where you are now and at the beginning of the next season that will help me see whats happening in your game.

Thanks for bringing this up as hopefully it can be resolved for the gold version.

PS if you could also let me know how much you injected into the club, Ill be able to deduct this from the income and the interest it may have gained.

I have no idea how much i injected into the club, removed a minus-sign and added a number. I`ve also tampered with the players wages. This was only a test game for me, waiting for the Gold update.

Running on holiday on your database and the normal database, and compare various teams economy at a given date (Preferably 30. june (?)) would give you the best picture.

The teams i listed have this in common: relatively high wage bill and no foreground sugar daddy

I added a manager to get insight into Man Citys economy (having a huge wage bill) and they have lost £110M this season (NET transfer spent: £23M). The sugardaddy have not made any investments yet, as they started off with a huge amount of money.
It may be better if im adding the screenshots from their economy as they have not been tampered with:
View attachment 262162View attachment 262163View attachment 262164

Hope this will help you.

PS! Sorry for my english. Regards from Norway.