Psycho's FM World (Not just another World Super League)

no qwaait that was a typo :O i meant 1pm :L !!! is better then 5pm but now its too late :(

Look at your post before this LOL,

Just tidying up files and writing up set-up, loading instructions and then packaging files into a Zip folder.

Just over 2 and a half hours to go:)

Now available to download - see OP.

Let us know what your first impressions are, then play it for a season and comeback with what you think of it then:)

Slight oversight, I left 2 england files in the essential folder. Link has been updated so it only contains the correct one, if you've already downloaded it just delete the one marked v2, sorry for the inconvenience.:S

Now available to download - see OP.

Let us know what your first impressions are, then play it for a season and comeback with what you think of it then:)
Well what my First Impressions are that by Making this Database You have made it sure that there is no way no that I m going to pass in my IPCC exams scheduled for November 12....Absolutely brilliant Database as Always Sir.
I have edited your European Super League Database. The Changes I have made are as follows:
1. Replaced the Lesser Teams with Better Teams in the European League Structure and also added teams from Eng,Spain,Italy,Germany etc to the Elite Division 16 Teams.
2. Replaced the Lesser Teams with Better Teams in the UEFA Champions League and allowed 2 teams each from the first 8 nations with the other 16 spots to be filled by a Playoff system.
3. Added a League & Knockout Cup like UEFA Champions League for Domestic Teams
4. Added a New European Knockout Cup where all 8 Teams from the 32 Nations Qualify in a Random Draw in a Knockout Style Tournament.
5. After Adding all the New Competitions, all the Teams play in 6 Competitions a Season which are as follows:
a.) European Super League Structure
b.) National League Structure
c.) European Knockout Cup
d.) National Knockout Cup ( FA Cup )
e.) Champions League or that sort of Competition for Top 4 Teams in the League
f.) National Group & Knockout Cup
If You would Like to have a Look, I can Uplaod it or PM you the Link and then you can after some more edits make it available for Download as European Super League Version 2.
Thanks again for this Database, will now start a Long Term Save with it.

Well what my First Impressions are that by Making this Database You have made it sure that there is no way no that I m going to pass in my IPCC exams scheduled for November 12....Absolutely brilliant Database as Always Sir.
I have edited your European Super League Database. The Changes I have made are as follows:
1. Replaced the Lesser Teams with Better Teams in the European League Structure and also added teams from Eng,Spain,Italy,Germany etc to the Elite Division 16 Teams.
2. Replaced the Lesser Teams with Better Teams in the UEFA Champions League and allowed 2 teams each from the first 8 nations with the other 16 spots to be filled by a Playoff system.
3. Added a League & Knockout Cup like UEFA Champions League for Domestic Teams
4. Added a New European Knockout Cup where all 8 Teams from the 32 Nations Qualify in a Random Draw in a Knockout Style Tournament.
5. After Adding all the New Competitions, all the Teams play in 6 Competitions a Season which are as follows:
a.) European Super League Structure
b.) National League Structure
c.) European Knockout Cup
d.) National Knockout Cup ( FA Cup )
e.) Champions League or that sort of Competition for Top 4 Teams in the League
f.) National Group & Knockout Cup
If You would Like to have a Look, I can Uplaod it or PM you the Link and then you can after some more edits make it available for Download as European Super League Version 2.
Thanks again for this Database, will now start a Long Term Save with it.

Thanks for your kind words and I'm told McDonald's are always looking for staff, if you fail your exams LOL

Yes I would very much like to see your version of the European Super League, forgot about that one, pretty sure I didn't update it for 12.2, your addage sounds good though:)

it doesnt work for me after followed the instruction fm 12 crashing while starting new game... any ideas?

it doesnt work for me after followed the instruction fm 12 crashing while starting new game... any ideas?

Remove ALL databases from editor data folder, Place Your My Nations folder(I'm assuming you've done this step) and the Essentials Folder in editor data folder - start new game - tick change and proceed in database screen click clear(bottom right) and then Select all (next to clear) and proceed to nations screen.

if your still having problems Zip and upload the Essential and My nations folders to Mediafire or the likes and send me the link.

I THINK I have already told u wat i think over on the SI forums

Do Scottish teams not get entered to the WSL or summer league? I ran the game on holiday from June 20th 2011 to October 1st 2012 and the only games the Scottish teams had were their 14 domestic games and Scottish Cup games (plus champions cup quals and such for teams qualified for Europe)

I know this is minor and doesn't bother me too much but every time the transfer window opens/shuts including loan openings and warnings of 1 week etc, it announces it at least 10 times.
This is happening in my Swansea save in League 1, so don't know if it happens in the other leagues?

Do Scottish teams not get entered to the WSL or summer league? I ran the game on holiday from June 20th 2011 to October 1st 2012 and the only games the Scottish teams had were their 14 domestic games and Scottish Cup games (plus champions cup quals and such for teams qualified for Europe)

Have you selected England as a playable nation and have leagues down to the English Dulux Trinity ?. Will do a test later to make sure everything is running as it should.

I know this is minor and doesn't bother me too much but every time the transfer window opens/shuts including loan openings and warnings of 1 week etc, it announces it at least 10 times.
This is happening in my Swansea save in League 1, so don't know if it happens in the other leagues?

Dont think theres anything I can do about that, more a FM issue than a database one, though I remember from playing that you get notifications about transfer windows opening/shutting with every nation and league you have as playable or is it a case of its specifically League 1 each time.

Have you selected England as a playable nation and have leagues down to the English Dulux Trinity ?. Will do a test later to make sure everything is running as it should.

I tried again and loaded with the top division in England and Scotland and seems to be working as it should now, perhaps I didn't load the databases correctly the first time round.

Dont think theres anything I can do about that, more a FM issue than a database one, though I remember from playing that you get notifications about transfer windows opening/shutting with every nation and league you have as playable or is it a case of its specifically League 1 each time.

Ah that maybe it. It's no problem just thought I'd let you know :)

Found a very minor mistake with a competition name in the Scotland Db, Scottish Summer Cup should be Scottish Summer League and short name is Summer Cup Cup (how I missed that I'll never know !).

Please if you do see a name or something that doesn't look quite right let me know, and then I can fix them for the Gold Edition:), thanks.

Hopefully your all enjoying this, I've just started a game myself for in between editing and have chosen the playable nations England(has to be loaded anyway),China Honduras, Senegal, Singapore, Tonga and Venezuela.

I'm starting in Singapore with Tampines Rovers FC. First season in WSL is gonna be a toughie especially with the board expectation of reaching the 3rd round of the World Series Cup !!!.

the scottish teams are competing in all comps' in my save

the scottish teams are competing in all comps' in my save

pujka forgot to load the English leagues LOL so all OK now, thankfully he told me off his error before I got round to doing a test saving me valuable time:). Hows your game going sinnott99 are Everton doing well in the domestic campaign ?.

When is this up for general release? or am i just being really blind? :p

When is this up for general release? or am i just being really blind? :p

very first line of the op is a link to the download of the silver version, the gold version's not out yet.