Psycho's FM World (Not just another World Super League)

When is this up for general release? or am i just being really blind? :p

Go to OP and click on title and it will take you to the download page, this version has 115 nations to choose from, the
Gold Version will have all the nations available and will be available in around 2 weeks with a few tweaks here and there in the main file.

Read the set-up/loading instructions carefully and nothing should go wrong:)

How in gods name didn't i see that?! think i need to get my eyes tested haha, thanks for the help matey!

i ended the season with a 4-0 loss but i didn't really care about that coz i was already guaranteed safety i came 6th but there was only 2 points between me and 2nd so it was farely close.
I was disappointed with the Euro super elite vase competition i started well with a 2-1 win against OM but from there we went to roma and deserved the lose then it was me trying and editing my own tactic so we only managed draws.

Some good results there against the bigger clubs in the Prem, and a nice 6-0 result against Dallian followed by a 4-2 victory against Arsenal, though looking at the table with 1 game to go and only a point between Man City and Man Utd, I hope you get beaten by Man Utd as whether in Real life or FM life I Absolutely hate seeing Man City win :'(.

Just a thought but would anybody be interested in a new thread where you can upload your Screen-shots of your transfers and game progress ie Mid tables - Final tables and match results, could post it in challenges/Scenarios forum. Good Idea/Bad Idea ?

Had no problems yet, only niggle is the numerous transfer window updates but it isn't a problem. Started with Man United, comfortably qualified from my Vase cup group and then beat Dinamo Bucharest, Benfica & Palermo in the later rounds. Lost in the semi's to Barcelona after a 93rd minute penalty :(.

So far so good though, just about to start the premier league season.

Had no problems yet, only niggle is the numerous transfer window updates but it isn't a problem. Started with Man United, comfortably qualified from my Vase cup group and then beat Dinamo Bucharest, Benfica & Palermo in the later rounds. Lost in the semi's to Barcelona after a 93rd minute penalty :(.

So far so good though, just about to start the premier league season.

Good to see someones managing a particularly good team, and theres no shame in losing to Barca in the semi's.

Haven.t got to the transfer window stage in my game yet, is it a case of it repeating news about the league your playing in or is it spread across all leagues that are activated ?.

Doing quite well myself so far with Tampines yet to taste defeat but I've only played in friendlies and a couple of Asian & Oce Vase games. normally I use Genie scout to determine my best players and to find players to buy but this time I'm totally relying on my scouts, coaches and general player performances to decide player selection and I've managed to sign Rivaldo (not thee famous one though:().

Back to the editor tomorrow to carry on with adding the missing nations.:)

Good to see someones managing a particularly good team, and theres no shame in losing to Barca in the semi's.

Haven.t got to the transfer window stage in my game yet, is it a case of it repeating news about the league your playing in or is it spread across all leagues that are activated ?.

Doing quite well myself so far with Tampines yet to taste defeat but I've only played in friendlies and a couple of Asian & Oce Vase games. normally I use Genie scout to determine my best players and to find players to buy but this time I'm totally relying on my scouts, coaches and general player performances to decide player selection and I've managed to sign Rivaldo (not thee famous one though:().

Back to the editor tomorrow to carry on with adding the missing nations.:)

I've got the English league loaded down to the very bottom and that's it, I'm not sure if the message is repeating for every English tier but it's not really a problem. Yeah Evra gave away a 93rd minute penalty and got sent off :( Followed that up with a mad 4-4 draw against Arsenal.

Got rid of Park, Berbatov and Anderson and brought in Thiago.

haven't had a lot of time today on the editor but got another 4 nations done.

Have noticed something strange with the Singapore league club players, that play in the WSL, on the players overview and history screen theres no match stats for players that were originally at the club. players that I've brought in are unaffected and all the other nations that I loaded are Ok, has anyone else had this with Singapore or any other nation ?.

How much time you must have put into this is unbelievable this is all great work and you're a credit to the FM community.

How much time you must have put into this is unbelievable this is all great work and you're a credit to the FM community.

Thank you, its taken about 7 weeks to get it this far, and probably another 2 weeks until completion (of the Gold Version anyway):)

Thanks Sinnott99, I think I may know whats causing it, in the transfer rule set up I gave each league the dates separately due to there being 2 different levels, the WSL Teams national leagues and the non WSL National leagues, tomorrow I'll try reducing the amount listed and see if that makes a difference. Though I think by doing so it will mix transfer periods up but its worth a go.

hi Sir, this is the Download link for ur European Super Leagues which I had edited.
European Leagues.zip
and about this database as I am on 12.0.4 so I could not play it unfortunately...

Found a problem with my Porto game. Came to the first game of the first season which was against Fenerbahce in the Euro Super Elite group.

Had around 90% of the first team and bench on International duty so hardly had any players to pick from, only just managed to field a first 11 and had no subs. Inevitably I lost 2-0 with the talent I had available, just hope this won't happen every year.

Same thing has happened for the 2nd game as well! Slightly better off as got around 2-3 more players but still missing the majority.

Found a problem with my Porto game. Came to the first game of the first season which was against Fenerbahce in the Euro Super Elite group.

Had around 90% of the first team and bench on International duty so hardly had any players to pick from, only just managed to field a first 11 and had no subs. Inevitably I lost 2-0 with the talent I had available, just hope this won't happen every year.

Did you load all the essential files as this contains several databases that move all international games to the summer. No international games should be taking part in January. Can you upload a screen shot of your gmae status and a screen shot of whichever international games took place during this period.

I loaded the Essential database along with the European one. The game came in July not January :S.

This is the game status screen for the game:
View attachment 259631

Not sure how I go about the screenshots of the International games, they were a lot of players on them as well.

Just go to the international tournament they where playing in and do a screen shot of the schedule or if they were friendlies (which they should'nt be) go to a international side affected and do a screen shot of there fixtures. and do a screen shot of Europe competitions ( go to world tab at top and place mouse over Europe and take screen shot)