First, thank you for posting this tactic. I've been using this it for about half a season now with Arsenal. My team has high possession and generates a lot of chances, but consistently fail to convert most of them. I will get 5-6 CCC's a game and be lucky to score 1 goal. It seems the opponent puts 11 men in the box and it makes it really hard to find an opening.

It works much better against bigger teams that don't park the bus but when I'm a big favorite maybe I need to tweak it and play wider?

The statistic you told about is very good I usually had similar statistic and I wouldn't changes anything.

The tactic can give you high number of CCCs per match, also it give you high amount of possession but realization of these CCCs is beyond its competence, it's in hands of players attributes and in hands of god of randomness. ;)

Last edited:
this game is fking retarted sometimes

I can not understand how things like this can happen. its not the first time but this is the worst time :P

What is wrong?

Cardiff - 1 CCC, me 6 CCC and i loose 3 - 2 ? thats just stupid

btw. other than that!

Great tactic, i have used it throughout this season and i am 1st, 14 points ahead of Chelsea at nr 2 and im in the Champions league QTR final.

Anyone got a good BWM(s) for me? price is not a factor, someone who can improve would be awesome. atm i'm using Rode and rotating between Gerrard/Koke there, as you can tell Koke for me is not a bwm, and gerrard is decreasing hugely. thanks.

Anyone got a good BWM(s) for me? price is not a factor, someone who can improve would be awesome. atm i'm using Rode and rotating between Gerrard/Koke there, as you can tell Koke for me is not a bwm, and gerrard is decreasing hugely. thanks.

Lars Bender has been immense in my long term career game, have taken him with me even when I've moved clubs. Kondogbia can also do a job, as can Sami Khedira (one of my fav bwms)

Pogba is also a good option although his is best played as a bbm or dlp. However, to get his price down you need to keep declaring interest, then when he is transfer listed bid..it will be rejected unless you have like 100 mil, declare interest again and wait for him to complain that they rejected a bid, then big again and you will notice juventus are willing to negotiate around 50 mil.

Great tactic! Used it with Atalanta Bergamo and working wonders.
In another save of mine I'm playing without a striker and first two seasons were really good, but in the third now I'm having problems. But can't use your original tactic because I have no striker ;)
Do you think your tactic could work with a central attacking midfielder or even another central midfielder in the middle instead of the striker aswell? If yes, what role and PI would you give them?

Hi Guys, TFF you creat a great tactic, but for small teams i think is very unstable, I will leave here one that I made from your tactic to test, I am very happy with it for now, and so when I can put some screenshot .
The merit of this is tactical TFF, just changed a few things!
Sorry for my bad english!

https://www.mediafire.com/?8cy0cj169evofae

Guys, thanks for your feedbacks and good words!

I just want STRESS it one more time, there's a tactical system which consist of *A*, *B* and *Waste Time* tactic, and you

hardly can achieve such great success using only *A* or *B* version.

Last edited:
What does change for the time wasting tactic? Am playing the mirrored version the one you uploaded is with AMR I guess? Would do these changes on my own, don't want to annoy you making another one.

What does change for the time wasting tactic? Am playing the mirrored version the one you uploaded is with AMR I guess? Would do these changes on my own, don't want to annoy you making another one.

There's good number of changes that it’s easier to upload the tactic than count all changes ;)

Waste Time Mirror - TFF_Pure Insanity(Waste_Time_Mirror)_V1

Guys, thanks for your feedbacks and good words!

I just want STRESS it one more time, there's a tactical system which consist of *A*, *B* and *Waste Time* tactic, and you

hardly can achieve such great success using only *A* or *B* version.

I'll put it here for a while ;)

Further result updates -

Last season league table
View attachment 390884
The attack was a joy to watch, scoring 102 goals in 34 games was fantastic

This season strengthened up the defence abit as I found conceding 36 goals was a bit much, I didn't do wrong too much I think -
View attachment 390883

We had seven players out injured some time, now it's still five but considering this we are still going very strong. This was even without using waste time tactic until now.

Also won the german Supercup against Dortmund 2-0 away and destroyed Roma 3-1, creating 6 CCC in their venue. Only loss so far was against former CL Winners ManUtd unlucky with 0-1.

I have yet to test this tactic but from the look of things when the oppositions plays an amc you use *B* and for any other formation without an amc you use "A* ?

I have yet to test this tactic but from the look of things when the oppositions plays an amc you use *B* and for any other formation without an amc you use "A* ?

Yes.

I want to explain a little bit more why I put this system. It's not because I played few games with *A* and *B* version against some formation and found that "Ohh I won this game so let's recommend this version against this formation!", No, It's not that simple!

For example, *A* version has inherent weakness against some formation, and some formation is harmless for it, so there's no reason to be excessively defensive when there's no need for it and need to be very caution against some formation, because you don't want to put your destiny in hands of opposition.

Yes, you can have lucky run only using *A* or *B*, but on "long road" play your results will be much better if you follow guide when to use *A* or *B*.

TotalFootballFan9, could you please make some space in your messages.. i need to send you a private message but its saying your inbox is full.. thanks :-)

Great tactic FFF9! Noticed that there isn't a recommended tactic against a 4222 in the OP, use A or B?
And another thing, when using this tactic against other people online, would you recommend changing something in the man marking or anything if they have some weird looking formation (non of the basic ones).

Can I move the right winger on to the left? I don't really have a decent right winger but I have a couple of excellent left wingers

Back