Guys, I?ve updated opening post and added this guide.

Now there?s two versions of the tactic *A* and *B*. Redownload it because I?ve changed D-Line for *A* tactic.

Also mirror versions of both tactics have been added to opening post.

*PURE INSANITY (*A*) VERSION*

Download the tactic - TFF_Pure Insanity(A)_V1

Tactic2.jpg

*PURE INSANITY (*B*) VERSION*

Download the tactic - TFF_Pure Insanity(B)_V1

AWAY.jpg

The guide how to play *A* and *B* version:

There's two version of the tactic *A* and *B*. Your choice which version to use depends on your opponent tactic.

If you see that your opponent use this tactic then go for *A* version:

image.jpg

If you see that you opponent use this tactic then go for *B* version:

image.jpg

If you see that you opponent use 4-4-2 tactic then go for *A* version:

image.jpg

If you see that you opponent use Diamond tactic then go for *B* version:

image.jpg
I'll put it here for a while... ;)

and what about situations when opponent plays only 3 defenders?

IMPORTANT! If opponent plays 3 defenders then first of all need to remove manual marking from AMCL(Shadow Striker)!

Which tactic to use A or B when opponent plays 3DC tactic depend on midfield configuration. If he uses AM configuration then "B", If he uses DM configuration then "A"

Last edited:
I've updated opening post and added all tactics/guide/tips to it so all important information is in one place.

So the new A and B tactics are not exactly home and away, more like for different formations? Is 'B' also meant to be for away games against bigger clubs, regardless of formation?

I really like your tactics but the constant quick updates, which aren't upgrades most of the time still withdraw me to test this tactic again. Before we have proper feedback two or three new ''tweaks'' are already there

So the new A and B tactics are not exactly home and away, more like for different formations? Is 'B' also meant to be for away games against bigger clubs, regardless of formation?
Yes, *B* version is more defense solid and you can call it "away" tactic but anyway it's almost guaranty that top clubs for their home match will be use such formations than you need use *B* version.

see when you say the opponent plays the following formation is that based on results against those formations then?
Yes.

Last edited:
I really like your tactics but the constant quick updates, which aren't upgrades most of the time still withdraw me to test this tactic again. Before we have proper feedback two or three new ''tweaks'' are already there

The "A" version is identical to original version and the only difference a bit higher D-Line.

Both version have been tested heavily by me.

I played about 31 away matches vs Man Utd and about 37 away matches vs Chelsea. These clubs use this formation:
image.jpg

Also I played about 28 away matches against Arsenal and about 36 away matches vs Barcelona. These clubs use this formation:
image.jpg

Also I played about 30 away matches vs PSG, this club uses this formation.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, well done! The work you had making all that tests is really impressive! That just makes us more confident about your tactics! :) Wich club did you manage while making those tests?

Wow, well done! The work you had making all that tests is really impressive! That just makes us more confident about your tactics! :) Wich club did you manage while making those tests?

Different clubs for every league.

All players are edited to 140 CA, also their hidden attributes such as Consistency edited in order to minimize randomness, even their foot rating edited.

do u not use ur waste time tactic now ?
The "A" version is identical to original version and the only difference a bit higher D-Line.

Both version have been tested heavily by me.

I played about 31 away matches vs Man Utd and about 37 away matches vs Chelsea. These clubs use this formation:
image.jpg

Also I played about 28 away matches against Arsenal and about 36 away matches vs Barcelona. These clubs use this formation:
image.jpg

Also I played about 30 away matches vs PSG, this club uses this formation.

image.jpg

Version "A" and "B" are for home and away game ? and for a bad team ?

Games played..
View attachment 391385

Players..
View attachment 391384

I have played 2 seasons with a counter tacitc, and i ended up on 4th place both times.. For my third season i wanna change things up! With some more offensive power i gave TFF tactic a try, both A and B.
Best start on a season ever, and this time i think we can have a big chance on the title!

Back