TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

Opening post also has been updated and you can find all necessary information about V2 there.

*A* and *B* version have been removed and from now there's only one version V2 also there's still Time Waste version.

There're sufficient amount of changes for V2 version so no point to count it.

*PURE INSANITY V2*

Download the tactic - TFF_Pure Insanity_V2

image.jpg

Which preferred foot would you recommend for the AMCL?

Have you had any success with pulling the AMR back into a more regular wing position? I find my fb constantly without a pass to play when the AMR just runs randomly away when the fb has the ball. This is by no means a criticism of your tactic (one of the best I've played), but more a frustration at the game that the players don't do what you want them to do. I want my AMR to drop back to offer a pass for the fb and then to play it either inside to the CM/AMC and spin off for the return pass. Not sure if maybe having him advanced with a 'drop deeper' ppm might help achieve this?

Which preferred foot would you recommend for the AMCL?
Which foot is main for AMCL(Shadow Striker) is less important but works better if his main foot is Left or at least rating for his Left foot is no less than "Fairly Strong". Much more important that AMCR(AP) has main foot Right or at least rating for right foot is no less than "Fairly Strong". Sure, that everything is opposite for mirror version!

What is better in this one?
A lot ;)

Last edited:
why the update???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Do you any recommendation for a "Overload" tactic ?

Maybe it could be a good idea to have a list of players that users recommend.

Thanks for your tactic!

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

Opening post also has been updated and you can find all necessary information about V2 there.

*A* and *B* version have been removed and from now there's only one version V2 also there's still Time Waste version.

There're sufficient amount of changes for V2 version so no point to count it.

*PURE INSANITY V2*

Download the tactic - TFF_Pure Insanity_V2

image.jpg

I'll put it here for a while... ;)

Maybe it could be a good idea to have a list of players that users recommend.
Yup, could be a good idea.

Last edited:
Great tactic! Used it with Atalanta Bergamo and working wonders.
In another save of mine I'm playing without a striker and first two seasons were really good, but in the third now I'm having problems. But can't use your original tactic because I have no striker ;)
Do you think your tactic could work with a central attacking midfielder or even another central midfielder in the middle instead of the striker aswell? If yes, what role and PI would you give them?

Would be nice if you could say sth to this :D

v2 is for ANY opponent tactic? Version "B" was better for me, though I didn't lose any match yet with your tactics. Will give the new update a go. Hopefully my rightwinger will be as deathly as before (Narsingh). Was about to sell him, but with all those goals and assist I won't anymore XD

thumbs up for v2. Finished the last 4 games (won all score 9 concede 1) with this tactic which bring me a Double (Ligue 1 & French Cup) with Auxerre (still a poor side in 2018 rely on signing expiring player) Great Job again, thanks for releasing v2!!

Looking forward to try V2 - been having very stable results with these tactics : )

I have a few questions regarding training:

General training = Team Cohesion (very high for pre-season & otherwise average) ?

Individual training intensity = average ?

Thanx

Back