Great tactic FFF9!

Thanks! ;)

Noticed that there isn't a recommended tactic against a 4222 in the OP, use A or B?
If you are talking about this formation then *B*

image.jpg

And another thing, when using this tactic against other people online, would you recommend changing something in the man marking or anything if they have some weird looking formation (non of the basic ones).
Give few examples ;)

Can I move the right winger on to the left? I don't really have a decent right winger but I have a couple of excellent left wingers
There're mirror formations for *A*, *B* and Time Waste vesrions, you can find download links in opening post.

Fantastic tactic, not the first one from you either i still use the tff cross one now and then.

My team is unstopable right now, 14M 14W !!! in the league, we are in the lead of the league 5 points ahead, with 12M played and 12W!! Right now we have the best defence with 5 goals conceded and the best attack with 37 goals scored! Simply brilliant, thank you very much! And as you said, the wasting time tactic its very very important, because whenever i'm leading by two, i use it, and my opponent can't do anything! And i'm sure that the wasting time tactic has won me a lot of matches. To have this success, i totally agree that we have to use the 3 systems depending the circumstances, only wiht the 3 combined correctly and wisely, we can take the best of this PURE INSANITY, literally!

Only problem i have with this great tactic is the striker, never seems to score, used Barbosa/Suarez/Sturridge, maybe lucky if i get 8 goals in the premier league a season, apart from that it's really good.

Normally play FM Classic and these tactics were average so thought surely OIs aren't THAT important.

Well... Loaded up an old full game with Man Utd (edited database with all transfers banned)

View attachment 390413

Testing with Wigan going well although I'm having some trouble with the DM position either being sent off or just sitting around 6.6 rating. Espinoza has 2 red cards, Caldwell has 2 and Perch has 4 all from the DM position

View attachment 390359

Edit - I'm 11 points clear so it doesn't really matter just wondering if there's something I should tinker.

Testing with Wigan going well although I'm having some trouble with the DM position either being sent off or just sitting around 6.6 rating. Espinoza has 2 red cards, Caldwell has 2 and Perch has 4 all from the DM position

View attachment 565844

Edit - I'm 11 points clear so it doesn't really matter just wondering if there's something I should tinker.

Im having the same problem mate, any thought to solve this problem?

I'm having some trouble with the DM position either being sent off or just sitting around 6.6 rating. Espinoza has 2 red cards, Caldwell has 2 and Perch has 4 all from the DM position

I haven't noticed "red card galore" for this position for me so probably it's just unlucky random or hidden attributes such "Dirtiness" for these players.

Yes, players who play this position receive good amount of yellow card but it's their job, this position has PI "Tackle Harder", you can try to remove it but I doubt it would be beneficial for end result.

Maybe in cases when you already have win in your pocket in order to avoid unnecessary cards it makes sense to add PI "Easy Off Tackles".

Last edited:
View attachment 390352so,this is happening!! It's been literally perfect! Never had such results and stability before. Absolutely amazing. I could get used to this ahahaha, but I will come back when my first loss appears! Cheers TFF9, god of FM14 ;)

Sorry if this has been said already but by 'manual marking' do you mean we need to set players to mark specific opposing players? Also, what is the players filters download? How do I view it? I've downloaded it but not sure how to view. Many thanks :)

Sorry if this has been said already but by 'manual marking' do you mean we need to set players to mark specific opposing players? Also, what is the players filters download? How do I view it? I've downloaded it but not sure how to view. Many thanks :)

You don't have to do anything just plug & play. Manual Marking is already in tactic.

Put "filters" into Filters directory then Transfer Center –> Players Search –> Filters –> Manage Filters –> Import.

Also, just to check, and I know this is a ball ache...would you mind listing what the OI is for your tactic? The OI are set when I load the game but it has closing down and hard tackling on the forwards. Is this right?

You don't have to do anything just plug & play. Manual Marking is already in tactic.

Put "filters" into Filters directory then Transfer Center –> Players Search –> Filters –> Manage Filters –> Import.

You're a legend!!! :)

great tactics absolute legend. but I do feel the time wasting tactic invites teams on to much so what I do personally is.... if I'm using A tactic I'll switch to the B one and put it on counter.. I feel a bit more like I'm not sitting back and inviting them on as much!!!! any cracking work !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back