v2 works great thus far. Even my big talents (who aren't really ready for the first team) are winning everything XD Even won the World Cup for teams with them and managed to get by Galatasaray and Milan with rather ease. Though its much easier to keep the "0" with my regular first team.

Striker still scores alot, while the AP is score (much) more than the SS.

I love the time wasting tactic, implemented it twice when I was 3-0 up and gone on to win 5-0 with Inter. Both V2s are looking good.

Hi TFF, may I ask why did you changed mentality from control to standard in v.2? thanks

I used this tactic in the champions League.
I play with Palermo.I met Arsenal.
I have the right players for this tactic.

I replayed the game vs Arsenal 6 times now I lost at home, everytime with at least 2 or 3 goals.
6 goals the first time.

This game hates me.

I need specific behavior from players during attack and defense and this mentality provide it.

May I try to change it back to control? I like attacking football and I would rather win 4:3 than 2:0. Or do you suggest staying at Standard? Anyway thanks for good work!

Now I replayed the game 13 times. Still same result. I can add that I am in the top of Serie A,
and my average score in FM Genie is around 75-76%.

Either Arsenal is from outer space,or something with their tactic is pure genious.

I played most of the major teams and Always played fairly even with them but this is
hillarious.

Interesting.

The 14tht replay of the game, I changed the mentality from Control to counter attack.

I win, 3-0 and I had 8 shots to 2 on goal. Before, Arsenal had plenty of more chances than me

Words of wisdom: Dont play against Arsenal, but if you have to use counter attack.

May I try to change it back to control? I like attacking football and I would rather win 4:3 than 2:0. Or do you suggest staying at Standard? Anyway thanks for good work!
No, I strongly don't recommend that. It will not make you score more, you will just concede more. Your results with Control mentality will be worse for V2. Under "Control" mentality behavior of some positions during attack and defense is very ineffective.

Last edited:
Do you have any recommendation when you need to score goals with V2 ? Control mentality + Get Stuck In + Higher Tempo ?

Do you have any recommendation when you need to score goals with V2 ? Control mentality + Get Stuck In + Higher Tempo ?
Default V2 already has enough attacking potential and attempt to make it more "attacking" could have opposite result, it could harm how defense works as result less possession for you and overall less attack, I can say the same about tempo, asking players "rushing" more during attacks can have opposite results, more mistakes for your players and more counter attacks for your opponents.

Sure, you can experiment and maybe something will efficient.

Default V2 already has enough attacking potential and attempt to make it more "attacking" could have opposite result, it could harm how defense works as result less possession for you and overall less attack, I can say the same about tempo, asking players "rushing" more during attacks can have opposite results, more mistakes for your players and more counter attacks for your opponents.

Sure, you can experiment and maybe something will efficient.
Yes I test with my proposition and as you said, you can score but also concede... But when you need a goal, I think I have won more points than I loose.

After 4 season with Leverkusen i won the Leauge, Cup and lost in CL-semifinal vs Real. With three new players in the team (Vitinho, Otavio, Jedvaj). Some games i changed from A to B and B to A, just to mix things up. I lost 3 games in the League and only let in 23 goals.
Now i will try another league and another team, with the V2 tactic. I picked Swansea in PL. I sold both Dyer and Routledge, and bought Ekdal and Josu?.
As i did with Leverkusen i have TFF tactic, but will make my own tweaks to make it more suitable for my team and playing style. Thanks again TFF for your work!

Do you think this will be your last tactic for FM14, or are you working on anything else mate ;)

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

Opening post also has been updated.

Changes:

- DL moved to WBL position, added new Duty/PIs for WBL.
- Tweaked passing setting for AMCL(Shadow Striker).
- Tweaked dribbling settings for MCL(DLP).

Also I’ve updated “Tips” section and added this: 6) It’s very important that WBL has main foot Left and DR has main foot Right if somehow you have to play right footed player on WBL position then add “Run Wide With Ball” PI for him, the same for DR.

Download V3 - TFF_Pure Insanity_V3

image.jpg

Do you think this will be your last tactic for FM14, or are you working on anything else mate ;)

V3 is very close to my last ;)

Last edited:
Back