Also I've updated "Tips" section and added this:6) It's very important that WBL has main foot Left and DR has main foot Right if somehow you have to play right footed player on WBL position then add "Run Wide With Ball" PI for him, the same for DR.

Last edited:
TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

Opening post also has been updated.

Changes:

- DL moved to WBL position, added new Duty/PIs for WBL.
- Tweaked passing setting for AMCL(Shadow Striker).
- Tweaked dribbling settings for MCL(DLP).

Also I've updated "Tips" section and added this: 6) It's very important that WBL has main foot Left and DR has main foot Right if somehow you have to play right footed player on WBL position then add "Run Wide With Ball" PI for him, the same for DR.

Download V3 - TFF_Pure Insanity_V3

image.jpg

I'll put it here for a while... ;)

How close?
pretty close ;)

Do you ever sleep mate
a little bit ;)

Last edited:
Ok, I've only just started up with V3 and I have to think that you are a genius at this thing, TFF. The way this thing plays; pressing high up the pitch with the whole team pressing together, players actually making the 'right' pass when available, dominating posession...it's really unreal!!! I think you're gonna save a lot of hair pulling with this one :)

Ok, I've only just started up with V3 and I have to think that you are a genius at this thing, TFF. The way this thing plays; pressing high up the pitch with the whole team pressing together, players actually making the 'right' pass when available, dominating posession...it's really unreal!!! I think you're gonna save a lot of hair pulling with this one :)
Ehh… I have similar observation and at very high probability V3 is my last one for FM14 ;)

Do you remove AMCR when a guy is sent off?
There's a tactic in case you have man sanding off you can find it at opening post and instruction how to use. This tactic is a little bit outdate but it still I find it most efficient way to transform if you have player sending off.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

Opening post also has been updated.

Changes:

- DL moved to WBL position, added new Duty/PIs for WBL.
- Tweaked passing setting for AMCL(Shadow Striker).
- Tweaked dribbling settings for MCL(DLP).

Also I've updated "Tips" section and added this: 6) It's very important that WBL has main foot Left and DR has main foot Right if somehow you have to play right footed player on WBL position then add "Run Wide With Ball" PI for him, the same for DR.

Download V3 - TFF_Pure Insanity_V3

image.jpg

There's a tactic in case you have man sanding off you can find it at opening post and instruction how to use. This tactic is a little bit outdate but it still I find it most efficient way to transform if you have player sending off.

Thanks.

Another question:

I play a 3-4-2-1-0 tactic, where the DMCs play more like MCs than DMCs.
I have for DMC role, players like Kroos, Goreztka (or something), Schweinsteiger and Thiago. As i have many CBs (i used a 3 CBs), should i retrain players like Rugani to play as HB?

Thanks.

Another question:

I play a 3-4-2-1-0 tactic, where the DMCs play more like MCs than DMCs.
I have for DMC role, players like Kroos, Goreztka (or something), Schweinsteiger and Thiago. As i have many CBs (i used a 3 CBs), should i retrain players like Rugani to play as HB?
Ouchh… Mate, I'm trying to understand your question and it's hard one ;)

I have doubts about Rugani, I don't know how much he has improved in your save but as I can see in first season he is very weak for any position. He has Jumping Reach about 11 and it's very low for DC. Also he has very poor attributes for DPL and DM…

Ouchh… Mate, I'm trying to understand your question and it's hard one ;)

I have doubts about Rugani, I don't know how much he has improved in your save but as I can see in first season he is very weak for any position. He has Jumping Reach about 11 and it's very low for DC. Also he has very poor attributes for DPL and DM…

I'll try to make it simple :D

Since i needed my players to play in other positions, i've retrained Muller, Gotze, Thiago and Draxler to MCs with great success, as i need them to play as AMC in the MC position. The same applies to the MCs that i've retrained to DMC, like Kroos, Verrati, Honda, etc.

So, i was thinking that i could retrain my CBs to play the HB position, as the role seems similar (Martinez plays very well, but was sold :D). For example, would Balanta play well as a HB? Or Boateng, since he can also play as WB?

Im saying this, because changing 3 entire squads (Main, B team and junior) would take large sums of money and time. Retraining should save me some time/money, no?

I'll try to make it simple :D

Balanta excellent suites for DM and CD positions.

I would recommend to sell Boateng I don't see any positions he suites well, he has very low Work Rate for DM and DR positions and lack of Aggression, also he has very low Dribbling for DR position.

Also would recommend to sell Thomas Muller, I don't see he suites any position, lack of Position, Marking, Tackling, Technique, Passing, First Touch, Creativity makes him useless for any position.

Getze, Thiago, Julian Draxler suites fine for AP and SS positions.

I see only one position Toni Kroos could play and this is AP but he isn't best choice for it.

Verratti and Honda suites well for DLP position.

Seems to be more shots for the opposition at my goal so far for me in the first 2 games using V3.

FFS mate you need to give it at least ten games

Not when my familiarity is already almost 100% mate because V2 is so similar it shouldn't take a further 10 games to adjust.

I'm not an idiot mate, wouldn't just post that two games into a fresh tactic.

It is Fluid on Passing Style, Creative Freedom, Closing Down and Marking

Accomplished on Formation, Mentality, Tempo and Width.

Last edited:
Back