TotalFootballFan9 if I could have your babies I gladly would my friend!

Struggling with Crystal Palace 1st season and looking doomed after 23 games, unable to buy a win I opted to be brave and plug the tactic for my next game which happened to be against top of the table Manchester United. We won that game 2-1 managing to pull off 5 CCC's in the process. Since then my results have been as followed:

Vs. Manchester United ( H ) 2-1 win (5 CCC's)
Vs. Cardiff ( A ) 1-0 win ( 2 CCC's)
Vs. West Brom ( A ) 2-0 win (2 CCC's)
Vs. Chelsea ( H ) 1-1 draw (2 CCC's)

I'm hoping that once I can get some better players in this will only get better Cracking effort though lad!

I listen and I act :) Match training changed.

When it comes to my full backs....well, this is harder for 2 reasons: 1: They are good. Maybe not in your tactic, but really good.At least 2 of them, Jonathan Silva (potential 80, right now 75) and Santiago Silva (does not meet your requirement as a winger, but oddly enough as a DC). I want to sell at least one of them with profit without transfer listing them.

The other reason my friend is that it is pretty darn hard to find good wingers that meet your requirements! I made a search, both in the game and in the Genie ( I spent 1 hour to make filters in the Genie, as well) and the only great full backs were in teams like Liverpool, Chelsea etc...They would ruin me! I am Palermo ffs :D

I will also add an image of Jonathan Silva for you to dissect. I kinda love him and I dont wanna loose him. Got him from Barca for 1.5M. Is there any hope for him? ;)

TFF, as it seems that you are so ingame, and no sarcasm here, would like a critic to my teamtalk that i've, in a simple way, explained later.

If you have already did it, sry, didn't see it :D

Also, it could be interesting to put V1 and V2 back in the OP. Would love to tried them out.

I will also add an image of Jonathan Silva for you to dissect. I kinda love him and I dont wanna loose him. Got him from Barca for 1.5M. Is there any hope for him? ;)

This guy is awful ;) I would recommend to get rid of him soon as possible ;)

The other reason my friend is that it is pretty darn hard to find good wingers that meet your requirements! I made a search, both in the game and in the Genie ( I spent 1 hour to make filters in the Genie, as well) and the only great full backs were in teams like Liverpool, Chelsea etc...They would ruin me! I am Palermo ffs :D

Hmmm... It can't be that hard. I'll search in your save and report you back. ;)

Also how come you have zero scouting knowledge for Spain, England and German? These major nations and this is why you can't find players. Your board allow you to have 17 scouts and you have only 7. Just hire 3 scouts who have knowledge of these nations.

would like a critic to my teamtalk that i've, in a simple way, explained later.
Sure, mate, I'll do it a bit later.

Last edited:
Word. I have really let down scouting, mainly because I'm so tired being recommended lousy players. I scout in the Genie, myself.
But you are right, a Little help would do. I will assign more scouts.

I am shocked that you diss Silva, this gem, this wonder,this...yeah whatever. Fact remains: He has potential 80% in the Genie!!!
Ok ok, I will sell him, maybe he sucks but I will get a huge profit from him! ;)

I am shocked that you diss Silva, this gem, this wonder,this...yeah whatever.

He has CA 150 and PA 169.

He is 23 years old and has Professional – 11, Ambition – 11. This means that in best case scenario he will be getting 2-3 CA per season, so you can expect after 5 full seasons that 4-6 of his attributes approximately increase by 1 point but even that can't help him because he has very low level for many important attributes such as Work Rate, Technique, Dribbling, Passing, Crossing.

hey TFF9. how would you recommend buy youngsters then with the potential??? more of a hope??? cause obviously youngsters not have them required stats??

thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This has to be the best tactic I have used so far. Great work mate and very informative. I'm using V2 as it is bringing me success so no need to change really. Tested it with Southampton and came 2nd in first season but a whopping 13 pts behing winners chelsea. Currently playing as Liverpool and after 16 games I have won 14 and lost 2.

View attachment 389389

View attachment 389388

Thought I'd add this crazy penalty shootout also lol

View attachment 389387

Highly recommended those guys, that i own them.

DL-Moreno

View attachment 568189

DR-De Sciglio

View attachment 568191

DC-Doria

View attachment 568194

DMC-Lucas Silva

View attachment 568197

MC-Bertolacci

View attachment 568200

AML-El Shaarawy

View attachment 568202

AMCL-Honda

View attachment 568205

AMCR-Poli

View attachment 568206

ST-Balotelli

View attachment 568207

This is for mirror version off course.

I would personally play normal version as al sharwayy is right footed and plays as a winger so you want left on left right in right???

then again this tactic is that good I suppose it doesnt make a killer difference..

I would personally play normal version as al sharwayy is right footed and plays as a winger so you want left on left right in right???

then again this tactic is that good I suppose it doesnt make a killer difference..

and personally I prefer some1 with more pace that polli as my ss I'd be more inclined to play him as a dlp...

just my assessment mate.

Yeah, he is right footed, but honda is left footed(playmaker), poli and kaka(shadow striker) are right footed...SES weaker foot is quite strong tho.

PS: I have montolivo and bertolacci for MC position, so i have to compromise.

He has CA 150 and PA 169.

He is 23 years old and has Professional ? 11, Ambition ? 11. This means that in best case scenario he will be getting 2-3 CA per season, so you can expect after 5 full seasons that 4-6 of his attributes approximately increase by 1 point but even that can't help him because he has very low level for many important attributes such as Work Rate, Technique, Dribbling, Passing, Crossing.

Ouch. Alot.

Highly recommended those guys, that i own them.

View attachment 568189

DR-De Sciglio

View attachment 568191

DC-Doria

View attachment 568194

DMC-Lucas Silva

View attachment 568197

MC-Bertolacci

View attachment 568200

AML-El Shaarawy

View attachment 568202

AMCL-Honda

View attachment 568205

AMCR-Poli

View attachment 568206

ST-Balotelli

View attachment 568207

This is for mirror version off course.

Yeah, you are right, of course. The problem is my reality check here. Players like Honda and Poli suck big time in real Life, even Balo is a nut case if he is not briliant. I simply cannot have certain players, knowing they are more or less useless in real football.

Thanks for the list though

Yeah, he is right footed, but honda is left footed(playmaker), poli and kaka(shadow striker) are right footed...SES weaker foot is quite strong tho.

PS: I have montolivo and bertolacci for MC position, so i have to compromise.

like I said pal if its working then **** hot...
I was just saying how I'd play it with them.
poli as dlp el sharway would be ss for me with his pace or on right wing kaka Honda as playmaker as there not as pacey. but I font entirely know the Milan squad tbf mate. so you can only play with what u got

Back