Hello wonderfull tactics , one of the best I have seen.

Could You tell me what is the pitch size?
And You are making idividual traning on avarage , low or high?
What about corners?Any specific about takers ? left , right foot?

What about corners?Any specific about takers ? left , right foot?

I wouldn't bother about it, just pick up guys with highest corner attribute.

And You are making idividual traning on avarage , low or high?
Yeah… I find that "average" level for individual training is optimal choice.

Could You tell me what is the pitch size?

Average size will wok just fine.

TFF, I've found that my right winger (Adam Lallana, for the time being) cuts inside quite a lot and takes a lot of shots. But because he's right-footed, he only ever hits the side netting, squandering a **** of a lot of opportunities.

Is this supposed to happen? I noticed finishing isn't a prerequisite for the AMR and the PI is set to shoot less often, so why does he take so many shots? And ultimately, would it be a terrible idea to put my left-footed winger on the right?

TFF, I've found that my right winger (Adam Lallana, for the time being) cuts inside quite a lot and takes a lot of shots. But because he's right-footed, he only ever hits the side netting, squandering a **** of a lot of opportunities.

Is this supposed to happen? I noticed finishing isn't a prerequisite for the AMR and the PI is set to shoot less often, so why does he take so many shots? And ultimately, would it be a terrible idea to put my left-footed winger on the right?

have a look at his ppms cause I reckon he might have cut inside as 1 and if so un train him to do it...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

have a look at his ppms cause I reckon he might have cut inside as 1 and if so un train him to do it...

And this is why a player like Robben is pure garbage in FM...

Put him on SS or AP role....he is not fast, but he is techically beasty. You have left winger, use him in mirror version.

He doesn't have cut inside, but he does have 'Gets into opposition area'. I'm considering having him learn to Look For Pass Rather Than Attempting To Shoot.

Put him on SS or AP role....he is not fast, but he is techically beasty. You have left winger, use him in mirror version.

I might consider doing this for difficult matches actually; he seems to perform well enough against the mid-bottom table teams.

He doesn't have cut inside, but he does have 'Gets into opposition area'. I'm considering having him learn to Look For Pass Rather Than Attempting To Shoot.

train him to hug touchline lol

Sidenote: In the middle of my current match, I told one of my coaches to coach him to Look For Pass Instead Of Shot. I returned to the match and I'm noticing he has already cut about 5 killer passes across the box from the very position where he would previously have been shooting from.

This has ​to be a coincidence, right? Right?!

Sidenote: In the middle of my current match, I told one of my coaches to coach him to Look For Pass Instead Of Shot. I returned to the match and I'm noticing he has already cut about 5 killer passes across the box from the very position where he would previously have been shooting from.

sods law pal

Could someone upload v3 in a straight forward tac file please?

It seems that trying somehow to avoid the AMR to shoot so often (even though he as 'Shoot Less Ofter" ticked) would give a best control of the game. Trying to force it a bit more by changing role from 'Attack' to 'Support' but ME isnt helping ...

View attachment 389161
im estoril btw

Wow, this is a test! Just loaded the tactics in the middle of the season and started playing with it with my regular players, so, no filters, buying or any sort of change.

Results? 3 games, 3 wins, 11 scored, 2 in my nets.

I think you have something here. Saying this just in case no one had figured it out yet :P

Just one more thing.

The filters are done for mature players, not very young guys, right?

Should i lower them to see any youngsters with the profile to suit this tactics?

Just one more thing.

The filters are done for mature players, not very young guys, right?

Should i lower them to see any youngsters with the profile to suit this tactics?

I find it's most efficient to combine filters and attributes recommendations because when you "ease" match conditions in filters some important attributes for positions can be far away for minimal recommended level.

I would recommend to buy "wonderkids" only if some of their attributes 1 point less than minimal recommended level for these attributes.

Back