Also I notice that players up front tend to run into each other a lot, get in the way of shots and the like
That !! It's hilarious, really. Well if you score in the end, atleast. If not, it can be very annoying. Also the SS never seems to play well at a constant level (averaging a 6.91 in the league), splashed the most cash for him (15.25M Euros for James McCarthy) and I was shocked first. Then I realized it's a positional problem, having a very decent backup that also never performs really good. But that's criticism at high level, I am very happy with the tactic apart from this things.

So in the end this tactic won me the league, all credit to TFF9 :)

If you follow the guidelines of OP and learn how to use this tactic, it WILL get you results, no question about it.

TFF9 I'd like to 'use' your tactical skills a little more if you don't mind!

I'm extremely happy with the pressing and ball possession of this tactic, and of the offensive pressure that results in a good number of goals. Can't complain of anything really!

As said in my previous post AP and RW are a joy to watch. The only thing I'd like to change (just as a personal preference of mine) is I'd like to find a way to establish a more reliable, primary goal scorer upfront (be it the STC or the AMCL). Both SS and DLF are very active in the team pressing and collective play, both get some goals but neither comes close to be the main scoring option (and I know this is meant to be in your tactic).

Would you be able (and/or have time ;)) to 're-create' a AMCL-STC combination that features a primary goal scorer, while keeping the rest of the tactic same/similar as this one? I tried twinkering with roles/duties/PI upfront but with little success. Any advice or idea to try?

Thanks for all the help, and thanks for an amazing tactic :)

Sorry to be a pain, but would someone mind posting the set up for the corner tactic? I was experimenting and it's stopped working now and so I want to go back to the original. Many thanks :)

Match training is 50% att. movement, but what about general training?

Sorry to be a pain, but would someone mind posting the set up for the corner tactic? I was experimenting and it's stopped working now and so I want to go back to the original. Many thanks :)

Which one...defending or attacking?

The attacking one please. The defensive one is awesome and also the throw ins set up is strangely potent lol

don't touch positioning of the players, just change to 1st corner. If your striker and DMC have good heading, better.

i have a goal every 2 or 3 games, which is not bad at all

WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

There're a lot of changes: Formation, Duties, PIs, D-line.

Overall VERY solid improvements for Defense and Possession.

Download Waste Time V4 - TFF_Pure Insanity(Waste_Time)_V(4)

*REMINDER* - Guide when and how to use Waste Time Tactic you can find at "Tips" section at opening post.
I'll bump this post one more time because I find wisely use of this can greatly improve results ;)

Here's more attacking version of the base tactic. I think it can be very useful in many cases.

Yes, this version has stronger attack but the same time your chance to concede on counter is also increased. When to use it? You decide!
;)

I think it will be optimal choice to have these 3 tactics in your tactical slots.

1) Base V3.
2) Time Waste.
3) This attacking version.

Download the attaking version –
TFF_Pure Insanity(Attack)_V1
Mirror version - TFF_Pure Insanity(Attack_Mirror)_V1

Attack.jpg

P.S. I can tell how I play maybe it could be helpful. Usually I play 1st half using Base V3 and after 1st half result I decide what to do, go for Waste Time or Attacking version also sometimes I can wait a little bit longer for 60 min of the match and then decide what to do.

Last edited:
any cance of successful use it as a primary tactic for a small team? such as paking the buss and having luck on counters?
I find it's very inefficient way to play sticking to one tactic all the time, your results will be much better if you will switching these 3 tactics.

Let's say you are huge underdog so it makes sense to play 1st half using Waste Time and if you somehow will be winning/drawing after 1st half then keep using Waste Time but if you will be losing more than 1 goal so there's no sense to Waste Time anymore, go for "Attacking" version.

Or let’s you play home and you are equal with your opponent so what's the point in using Waste Time? I find it will be more efficient to start with base V3.

Last edited:
Most of my goals comes from pretty redicolous highlights. Throw-ins from faaar from goal, header = goal.
Or corners.

I'm not sure if my team plays well, because I rarely see any highlights from the actual game. Anyway, I win most of the
time so I guess thats good.
Except against Man Utd that is. I played a(home) game against them recently and it was great humor.
Granted, they have a great team but in order for them to win my team (with World class players) acted like brain dead zombies,
giving the ball away in the most redicilous manner. Whoever programmed the match Engine should be hanged.

Back