Btw, I've updated opening post and now all stuff that recently had been added can be found in one place: 3 versions of the tactic(Base V3, Waste Time V4 and Attacking V1). Also added some recommendations when and how it can be used.

Attacking V1 is better than the Overload?
Good question ;) I find them more or less equal and maybe "Attacking" even a bit more attacking ;)

BUT "Attacking" has big advantage before "Overload" because you can use the same players as for Base tactic so I would prefer to have "Attacking" for 3rd slot.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, the overload gives me the victory in two matches I was losing 0-2 and the equalizer in the 89th minute in fhe UCL final. If it isn't broken don't fix it.

I'm not sure, the overload gives me the victory in two matches I was losing 0-2 and the equalizer in the 89th minute in fhe UCL final. If it isn't broken don't fix it.

The attack version is just as good in getting back into a game IMO.

The finish in sight and just as exciting as the real premeirship title race

View attachment 388188

Well the jitters stuck in and squeaky *** time to the wire, some how Leicester couldn't beat Doncaster and I pinched 2nd place.

View attachment 388139

Last edited:
Just to let you know that the tactic works on FMC (V3) it is excellent. The team is playing outrageous football and finishing very well. This is the start of second season with Bremen. Only signed a few younger players before the season started. View attachment 388075View attachment 388066

Last edited:
Can't understand what's wrong with me. In 2013/2014 i got 2nd place right after Juve with my own tactics. Wanted some changes and decided to try something new. Started next season with this tactic. In pre-season i signed two new players and made tactic 100% fluid. And this is the the start of Serie A...
Using standart v3, tried to switch to attack version in half time.
View attachment 388056

Last edited:
Just to let you know that the tactic works on FMC (V3) it is excellent. The team is playing outrageous football and finishing very well. This is the start of second season with Bremen. Only signed a few younger players before the season started.
Thanks mate. Good to how it works in FMC.

Yeah… If you have players who fit for Base and Overload so it should work just fine.

Last edited:
Can you give me some advice about Training (Team)
Are you using Attacking Movement ?

Guys, this strategy already was discussed somewhere in thread and I just want to bump it once more.

It can be used for away matches in CL playoffs and I also added this to opening post. The main point of it is minimize probability of heavy lose in away CL playoff match.

"It can be a good idea to use WASTE TIME version for away matches during Champions League playoffs, only to make few small changes to it: change mentality from Defensive to Counter and remove Waste Time TI. Why not Base version? Because It's very important how many goals you concede during away match, because if you played draw or lose by one goal in away match so you still have great chances to go further, because in home match it's very possible you win by 2 goal difference."

Are you using Attacking Movement ?
Yes, 50% Att. Movement

Last edited:
TFF,

I'm using your tactic but struggling a little away from home. I'm Portsmouth in League 1.

Currently 4th in the table.

Home form:

P10
W 6
D 3
L 1
Scored 21
Conceded 10

Away
P 10
W 4
D 2
L 4
Scored 21
Conceded 20

Anything I could do, you think? Or just keep plugging away?

I'm letting in twice as many away as at home!

I'm playing Swansea... Struggle with Michu, i'm not sure the best place for him.
Try in AMCL (SS) but he did not have recent result...

Shelvey play AP and he 's great, so... what should you recommand ?

TFF,

I'm using your tactic but struggling a little away from home. I'm Portsmouth in League 1.

Currently 4th in the table.

So you have been promoted from League 2? If that so than your team has lowest average CA in League 1 but you are sitting 4th and still unhappy? ;)

So you have been promoted from League 2? If that so than your team has lowest average CA in League 1 but you are sitting 4th and still unhappy? ;)

Not unhappy at all hahaha!

Just wanted to see if I could be doing anything to stop leaking away goals!

In a shout of the play offs, not bad at all!

I'm playing Swansea... Struggle with Michu, i'm not sure the best place for him.
Try in AMCL (SS) but he did not have recent result...

Shelvey play AP and he 's great, so... what should you recommand ?

Hmm… I see only possible positions for him are SS, AP, DLF but I would prefer to have player with higher Technique, Passing, Flair, Agility, Speed for these positions.

Just wanted to see if I could be doing anything to stop leaking away goals!
Your statistic for away games isn't that bad considering you are weakest team in the league.

If you want you can experiment and play away games with WASTE TIME tactic, only change mentality from Defensive to Counter and remove Waste Time TI and if in some point of the math you will be losing more than 1 goal then switch for Attacking version but I can't guaranty that statistic will be much better.

Your tactic it's amazing dude!!

Thanks for everything and I'm awaiting for any update.

I'm playing with Atl?tico de Madrid and using Villa as F9 or Left IF (when using waste time tactic) and Diego Costa as F9 or SS.
Great performances for Diego Ribas and "Principito" Sosa too!

View attachment 387930View attachment 387929

Great tactics! In your filters you group together DM and MC, plus the SS, AP and W in another group - don't you feel that these roles are different enough to warrant their own player filters, or have you found that a general filter is sufficient?

Great tactics! In your filters you group together DM and MC, plus the SS, AP and W in another group - don't you feel that these roles are different enough to warrant their own player filters, or have you found that a general filter is sufficient?
Yeah… I already updated "Attributes Recommendations" section and split all these positions and also tweaked their attributes requirements but I was lazy to do the same for filters ;) Probably soon I'll update filters too. ;)

Back