After a long streak with bad results and bad performance on the pitch I decided to play the Waste Time Tactic from start,
just because I Was fresh out of ideas. 20 games later, I won 18 and had 2 Draws. I really don't know what happened
Now, I can even change to V3, wich did not work for me at all Before. Only at home though, against medium teams.

I've succesfully used Waste Time in the Champions League with great results. Topping the table. I will never understand this game
but I am really happy that my team finally are playing well :D

Ok, I've finally updated filters because it was a bit outdated.;)

Download the filters - TFF_Pure_Insanity_Filters_V2

Most efficient way to use filters is combine it with "Attributes Recommendations" because when you "ease" match conditions some important attributes can be far away from minimal recommended level for these attributes.

20 games later, I won 18 and had 2 Draws. I really don't know what happened
Bugagaga ;) Mate, something mysterious is going on in your save.

Last edited:
Ok, I've finally updated filters because it was a bit outdated.;)

Download the filters - TFF_Pure_Insanity_Filters_V2

Most efficient way to use filters is combine it with "Attributes Recommendations" because when you "ease" match conditions some important attributes can be far away from minimal recommended level for these attributes.

Bugagaga ;) Mate, something mysterious is going on in your save.

Hehe,, I'm not sure either, but of course, I do have more suitable players for this tactic now, but: I still do have Jonathan Silva as left wing back! He was not a favourite of yours, to say the least ;) But he kept on performing well and is now as a 24 year old valued to 19.75M Pound sterling. As a pretty small club I must think about profit :)

I sold my ace striker, Domenico Berardi for an unbelievable 40.5 M? but had big problems replacing him. Fortunately for me, other players started scoring instead :)

As a pretty small club I must think about profit :)

I sold my ace striker, Domenico Berardi for an unbelievable 40.5 M? but had big problems replacing him. Fortunately for me, other players started scoring instead :)

Btw, when you buy players do you play all transfer amount at once or trying reduce upfront amount to minimal level and other part over 48 months?

I just want to say that second approach is much more efficient.

Let's say player costs 25M but it always possible to negotiate about 5M upfront and 20M over 48 months so in this case only about 7M will be deducted from your transfer budget. Generally speaking if you have transfer budget 30M you can buy players which total cost about 70M -80M.

Last edited:
Interesting you should ask about that, because this was the case with the sale of Berardi. Monaco bought him, if my memory serves me correctly, for 15M up front, 20 M /24 months, and 5.5 M after 10 League goals.

I never tried this Before myself, but I can see your Point. Allthough, it would be costly for a club with an economy not that strong to have plenty of payments every month for, lets say, 3-4 players. But there are some players that I really want and I will try this approach next time I play the transfer market :

Interesting you should ask about that, because this was the case with the sale of Berardi. Monaco bought him, if my memory serves me correctly, for 15M up front, 20 M /24 months, and 5.5 M after 10 League goals.
AI clubs always use this method they try minimize upfront payment as much as possible because it gives you crazy advantage it
can speed up team build process 4 or 5 times faster.

If you haven't used it before so I strongly recommend start doing it because other way you always will be losing on transfer market to AI clubs.

Usually AI accepts 25% of total transfer amount upfront and 75% over 48 months.

Last edited:
I noticed that against formations with 3 central defenders, the middle one tends to have no OI. I presume we just use the same automatic OI you've set for the other 2?

My poor run countinues. I'm losing all games against serious teams and only can win some outsiders showing poor perfomance. I don't know what's wrong with me or with my team. According to your filters 50% of my team is fully fit and 50% almost fit (like Kaka, who's maybe not fast enough). Maybe Constant, Wijnaldum or Romeu (i bought him with your filters) are not good enough, but is this a real problem and my team can not be in the top three at least?
TRAINING
View attachment 387616
TACTIC (tried mirror, but u said that standart is better for right-footed wingers)
View attachment 387615
PLAYERS (sorry for posting so many, but i really dont know how to deal with it)
View attachment 387614View attachment 387613View attachment 387612View attachment 387611View attachment 387609View attachment 387608View attachment 387607View attachment 387606View attachment 387605View attachment 387604
LEAGUE TABLE
View attachment 387602

Yo ! Great job ! With Everton : 11 P 7 W 2 D 2 L =)
For young player the filter is the same?
If i want build a young team?

My poor run countinues but is this a real problem and my team can not be in the top three at least?
Mate, I've looked into your save and if you don't mind I'll answer here because it can be helpful to someone else. Here's list of problems I've found so far which led to such result:

- First of all, I just don't understand why you played right footed winger on left side? It clearly says in opening post if you have right footed winger then use normal version if left footed then use mirror...

- You played only 4 friendly matches in pre-season but in order to get tactic at least 80% fluid in first season you need to play about 11-12 friendly matches. Yes, It can be very boring to play all these matches and I usually chose very weak teams for friendly to guaranty wins and just "Go Holiday" before the match living it to ***. Manager.

- In matches against Roma and Napoli you had player sending off for second yellow card. These sending offs could be prevented. If you see that someone of your players is booked, especially important if it full back, because usually they have higher chances to be booked than you can just substitute him or add "Easy off Tackles" PI for him and remove "Hard Tackles" for OI vs oppositions wingers.

- In match against Juventus you started with Waste Time tactic, It was dubious choice for me but anyway you concede after crazy free kick in the beginning of the match so after it there was no point to keep using Waste Time tactic at all, you should switch immediately after that for Base V3 or Attacking,

Last edited:
what tactic would you recommand for lower league away from home?

hey mate sorry I write and ask. but can not find what training must be on before the start of the season and postseason start

Well now I have reached the critical time in the game where I am thoroughly not enjoying playing. Struggling desperatly in the Premeirship

View attachment 387529

Defence is a shambles - my defence not the tactics fault.

Back