Guys, just few tips how you can greatly improve your results.

For those who don't like switch between tactics during the match - try it! Here's few simple rules:

1) If you lead by 2 goals than switch for "Waste Time" tactic after 1st half.
2) If you lead only by 1 goal than wait for 65-75 minutes of the match and if you steal lead than switch for "Waste Time" tactic.

You can find download link for "Waste Time" tactic at opening post.

Keep 2 substitution for Full Backs, It will be most efficient because these guys contribute a lot to attack and defense.

I still think there should be an away version of every tactic that is for playing against the top 2-3 teams in the division. With all of the TFF tactics I've played with, against the very best teams away from home I'm likely to get hammered by 3-4 goals. This is a big problem in the champions league, and usually just a major annoyance in the domestic league. I've been at Dortmund for 5 years and won 4 straight German leagues, but I've only won one champions league 100% totally because of away games. Against Bayern and Schalke I've had losses as bad as 5-0 in away matches.

I really hope TFF you'll consider making a version that is a bit less attacking, but only for tough away matches against the best teams in the world. The goal of this tactic would be to grind out a point against tough teams, or hold onto a big champions league aggregate lead. You can always switch to the main tactic if you need to.

I think the perfect world scenario for me would be if you made a tactic based more on counter-attacking principles rather than on dominating the whole game. Even with a great Dortmund team I can't go on the road and dominate the game against Bayern or Real Madrid for instance. It would be very useful to have a version of the tactic that is designed for lethal counter-attacks built on being more sound in the back.

That's just my opinion, but I hope you'll reconsider your stance on tough away games.

That's just my opinion, but I hope you'll reconsider your stance on tough away games.

Mate, I share your pain about Champions League. ;)

No doubts It's much easier to win any domestic league than Champions League but this is why it called Champions League. ;)

However I don't see any point for away tactic in domestic league because it doesn't matter how many goals you concede when you lose domestic matches but Champions League is a different beast and it's matter much how many goals you concede during play-offs away matches so I totally agree with you there's a big sense to have more defensive tactic for away CL games during play-off.

It's a good call, mate and it isn't hard to modify this tactic to make more defensive, the changes will be very similar as for Waste Time tactic. Soon I'll upload this tactic.

Last edited:

No doubts It's much easier to win any domestic league than Champions League but this is why it called Champions League. ;)

However I don't see any point for away tactic in domestic league because it doesn't matter how many goals you concede when you lose domestic matches but Champions League is a different beast and it's matter much how many goals you concede during play-offs away matches so I totally agree with you there's a big sense to have more defensive tactic for away CL games during play-off.

It's a good call, mate and it isn't hard to modify this tactic to make more defensive, the changes will be very similar as for Waste Time tactic. Soon I'll upload this tactic.
if i need a 1 goal. can i switch the attack on original tactic or do you think to release overload tactic?

I agree in the domestic league, it hasn't stopped me from winning 4 in a row quite easily. It still annoys me to lose 4-0, but it hasn't affected the bottom line.

I think this will really help me in the champions league knockout rounds, where losing 4-1 or something similar can really wreck your chances. If we can draw 1-1 or lose 1-0 or something, then at home we can wreck them 4-0 and still advance ;)

I think this will really help me in the champions league knockout rounds, where losing 4-1 or something similar can really wreck your chances. If we can draw 1-1 or lose 1-0 or something, then at home we can wreck them 4-0 and still advance ;)

As I said this is excellent idea, mate! I'm totally agree!

I see that you are agree too about that heavy losses in domestic league and CL group games really doesn’t matter ;) because it didn't stop you from wining league 4 in row but play-offs is different beast and it's very matter how much you concede during away match.

if i need a 1 goal. can i switch the attack on original tactic or do you think to release overload tactic?

The base tactic already has very good chances to score and the same time has solid defense and I think it will wise if you are
losing only by one goal to stick to base tactic.

Ehh… it's possible to make tactic that will have more chances to score but price for defense will be dire.

Sure, if you are losing more than 1 goal there's a lot of sense for this tactic because you have nothing to lose.

I'll think about to add Overload tactic I also see sense in it

Last edited:
Hello, lovely tactic, recently was playing your other tactic and enjoyed that too, currently using this tactic as Liverpool and so far 3rd and unbeaten in around 15 games, one thing i need to ask is how do people get the strikers scoring?

I have Sturridge as dlf(s) but every game he seems to get around 6.1 - 6.6 rating, I currently have Suarez at SS and he has 9 goals in 11 games which is awesome but i find the Striker position quite damaging if we can't score, i also have Klose as a backup, has anyone got the striker scoring? e.g. a certain type of player or position change? thanks.

Edit : My team currently. // I change Sturridge to AF as just a test, not tried it out as of yet, i usually use dlf (s) View attachment 391656

Last edited:
Hello, lovely tactic, recently was playing your other tactic and enjoyed that too, currently using this tactic as Liverpool and so far 3rd and unbeaten in around 15 games, one thing i need to ask is how do people get the strikers scoring?

I have Sturridge as dlf(s) but every game he seems to get around 6.1 - 6.6 rating, I currently have Suarez at SS and he has 9 goals in 11 games which is awesome but i find the Striker position quite damaging if we can't score, i also have Klose as a backup, has anyone got the striker scoring? e.g. a certain type of player or position change? thanks.

Edit : My team currently. // I change Sturridge to AF as just a test, not tried it out as of yet, i usually use dlf (s) View attachment 562684

Might be your team is not fluid yet or Sturridge is too much of a greedy **** too play the DLF role lol :P on my Inter save Milito is a beast for the DLF Role and on my City one only played a few friendlies with this tactic Dzeko and Negredo work better than Aguero in the DLF role and Aguero is class in the SS Role. People who have been Southampton wonder if Lambert has been good in the DLF role. You might need a bit of a big guy Sturridge might be too small

Hmm interesting, here's my results with Liverpool, first season the key is as your barely in any competitions is when there is a break of over 5games do a friendly with your under 21/18 to get easy wins, or against a weak side. e.g. the 14-0 win i got, boosts morale alot.

First season only major signings i made was Verrati and Klose.

At dlf(s) Sturridge has improved alot after i spoke to him privately saying his performences has been poor, recently got 2 hat tricks.

Here's my results so far. View attachment 391600View attachment 391599

I still think there should be an away version of every tactic that is for playing against the top 2-3 teams in the division. With all of the TFF tactics I've played with, against the very best teams away from home I'm likely to get hammered by 3-4 goals. This is a big problem in the champions league, and usually just a major annoyance in the domestic league. I've been at Dortmund for 5 years and won 4 straight German leagues, but I've only won one champions league 100% totally because of away games. Against Bayern and Schalke I've had losses as bad as 5-0 in away matches.

I really hope TFF you'll consider making a version that is a bit less attacking, but only for tough away matches against the best teams in the world. The goal of this tactic would be to grind out a point against tough teams, or hold onto a big champions league aggregate lead. You can always switch to the main tactic if you need to.

I think the perfect world scenario for me would be if you made a tactic based more on counter-attacking principles rather than on dominating the whole game. Even with a great Dortmund team I can't go on the road and dominate the game against Bayern or Real Madrid for instance. It would be very useful to have a version of the tactic that is designed for lethal counter-attacks built on being more sound in the back.

I totally agree

Mate, honestly I've never understood talks about "favorite" and "underdog" tactics.

Every tactic has inside it balance between chance to score and chance to concede. I think this tactic has great balance between scoring and conceding. Why in this case I need change something or use other tactic? I simply don't understand it.

If I need to reduce my chances to concede I simple switch to "Waste Time" tactic and that's all.

For example, there's two tactic:

Using first tactic you have 30% to win and 70% to lose but if you lose you concede more than 5 goals.

Using second tactic you have 5% to win and 95% to lose but you will concede not more than 2 goals.

If you?d ask me I'll choose first tactic.

Well explained. I think its because Ive always created my own tactics with favs inmind rather than chances of scoring. Great tactics I have managed draws against the big teams. Last season I was getting hammered. Like you said earlier its matter of % in relation to the overall CA. My players should improve alot next year as they are still very young.

View attachment 391569View attachment 391567View attachment 391566View attachment 391565View attachment 391563 here is my training and squat ss. i'm glad to here that you guys having amazing achieves with low or avarage teams at premier league. the unfortunate thing is no mather what i did i just cant get the same achieves like you guys did :/ i did all the things that you sayed for tactics and trainings. i transfered great coaches for trainings and try to aford best players i can find with your filters. whenever i used insanity tactics i lose the games. as you can see everything about the tactic is fluint right now. I got all of the wins with your almighty weirdo v1 tactic it was like my savior (thanks for the Weirdo miracle :P ) and i'm not using ***. manager comm's also. What can it be the problem ? :/
here is some ss from my players
View attachment 391551View attachment 391549View attachment 391547View attachment 391545View attachment 391543View attachment 391542View attachment 391541View attachment 391540 when i use the insanity tactics everything goes terrible . about defence and attack :/ by the way before i started the new season with hoffenheim i tried insanity tactic with west brom and results were terrible i had 10+ loses and lots of draws with west brom and i started the new game with hoffenheim -.- if i didnt use wierdo v1 tactic leage table could be 10 wins 7 Draws 11 Loses. and i just cant figure it out why!?

Last edited:
Hello, lovely tactic, recently was playing your other tactic and enjoyed that too, currently using this tactic as Liverpool and so far 3rd and unbeaten in around 15 games

Hey,

Thank for the feedback!

I change Sturridge to AF as just a test, not tried it out as of yet

I wouldn't recommend to do that because I've tested TA and AF role for STC and overall team performance were sufficiently worsen.

Very, very leaky defence, and as result - lots of draws.

Hmm… this is very strange because I haven't noticed such abnormal conceding for me, also I don't see such in reports from others. Have you made such changes in the tactic? Maybe something happened with manual marking?

Btw, have you switched for "Waste Time" Tactic?

Also currently I'm testing a higher D-Line and results are very good, I'll test a bit more and if I keep receiving such result I'll update the tactic to V2.

Also "Waste Time" tactic will be updated and D-Line moved higher.

and i just cant figure it out why!?
It’s also mystery for me ;)

Last edited:
Back