This game is so ******* retarded im getting sick of it the same story dominate game u miss they have about 3 ccc and score them all defenders do dumb things like header it out to there man on penalty spot you go on a roll unbeaten for about 10 games lose six in a row can take a few losses but off bottom of the league there moral is low and they beat you 3-0 come on. Get stupid injuries to key players not to any backups get a man sent off change tactics then about 3 players happen to get injured you take the FB off like TFF said then u get a man injured no more subs. Last 1 your team is fluid but your players suddenly start passing to the opp in your own half and u get totally dominated they have about 8 CCC u cant even have a shot. Big Load of Bollox but the game is ******* adictive even though it annoys the **** out of you :@

This game is so ******* retarded im getting sick of it the same story dominate game u miss they have about 3 ccc and score them all defenders do dumb things like header it out to there man on penalty spot you go on a roll unbeaten for about 10 games lose six in a row can take a few losses but off bottom of the league there moral is low and they beat you 3-0 come on. Get stupid injuries to key players not to any backups get a man sent off change tactics then about 3 players happen to get injured you take the FB off like TFF said then u get a man injured no more subs. Last 1 your team is fluid but your players suddenly start passing to the opp in your own half and u get totally dominated they have about 8 CCC u cant even have a shot. Big Load of Bollox but the game is ******* adictive even though it annoys the **** out of you :@
-))) I'm tottaly aggre ;) but it usually takes few days for me and I'm back to the game :P it's like a drug (6)

Haha yep, just 5minutes ago i'm top of league with Liverpool, 7 games left and Suarez breaks his leg, out for 5months, Coutinho out for 2months Gerrard out for 3 Months, and we end up losing our creative spark and start drawing or making poor mistakes.. currently 2nd with Everton on same points just winning on goal difference with 2 games left and i'm against Chelski away next >.<

-))) I'm tottaly aggre ;) but it usually takes few days for me and I'm back to the game :P it's like a drug (6)

true im swearing at the monitor and partner is like calm down its only a game if only she knew what it is like lol least im going away Friday for the weekend get a couple days off lol They should do football manager meeting like they do for drugs and alcohol lol

Damnit!! After all those injuries Everton came 1st :'(

Nonetheless came 2nd with Liverpool on my first season i don't think is bad at all.. Can't wait to strengthen this side tho, great tactic!!

AWAY/UNDERDOG Version of the tactic has been added!

LoL, after results I had with it, I’m seriously considering to make it base tactic. ;)

Download the tactic - TFF_Pure Insanity(AWAY)_V(1)

AWAY.jpg

Is it used for all away games or just where you are the underdog ?

Love this tactic!
So far the best one that I tried for this patch.
My first match was the one selected against Belenenses.
Just kicked Munich out of CL

View attachment 391519

Don't know why the print screen is not showed ..

Last edited:
Is it used for all away games or just where you are the underdog ?

Later I’ll do guide how to play these tactic and choice what tactic to use will depends on what tactic your opponent use.

If you see that opponent play this tactic than use home/favorite tactic:

image.jpg

If you see that opponent play this tactic than use away/underdog:

image.jpg

Very, very leaky defence, and as result - lots of draws.

Same for me.....lost many games of 4-0, 5-0....so I gave up. Well done to the creator, doesn't work too well for me....

Guys, I’ve updated opening post and added this guide.

Now there’s two versions of the tactic *A* and *B*. Redownload it because I’ve changed D-Line for *A* tactic.

Also mirror versions of both tactics have been added to opening post.

*PURE INSANITY (*A*) VERSION*

Download the tactic - TFF_Pure Insanity(A)_V1

Tactic2.jpg

*PURE INSANITY (*B*) VERSION*

Download the tactic - TFF_Pure Insanity(B)_V1

AWAY.jpg

The guide how to play *A* and *B* version:

There's two version of the tactic *A* and *B*. Your choice which version to use depends on your opponent tactic.

If you see that your opponent use this tactic then go for *A* version:

image.jpg

If you see that you opponent use this tactic then go for *B* version:

image.jpg

If you see that you opponent use 4-4-2 tactic then go for *A* version:

image.jpg

If you see that you opponent use Diamond tactic then go for *B* version:

image.jpg

Last edited:
TFF, "then" not "than". Very confusing to read...it is totaly different meaning.

Sorry for off topic.

I?ve updated the guide and added which version to use against 4-4-2 and Diamond.

Hiya mate,

Would you be able to add your tips into the OP about when to change the fullbacks and when to switch to a 'Time Waste' version (If you add them in again)?

Would make it easier to find without having to search through the whole thread :)

Looking forward to testing the A & B versions tonight buddy

Last edited:
Always fun to see people doing this! Hope its a good tactic also. ;) Keep up the good work!

If possible we just need one time waste version to fill out the three tactics for normal fm players so we can build up familiarity

Back