ginger ale for me as im picking the misses up later on

We did it, we did it, we did it oh yeah.

Sorry I think that's from Go Dieago Go or some other program the kids watch.

Blue Square football starts next season. This is such an achievement to get to where I usually started in FM09.

We went into extra time but ended up winning 4-2. Alex Keith was in sensational form again. Check out his stats for the season.

View attachment 34444

View attachment 34445

Wow!!! Amazing stuff man! Congratulations!

Brilliant work! Good luck staying up next year

awesome stuff, been reading this story and its amazing. good luck in the blue square!!

that is an awsum achievement seriously, im hopin to get my level 12 club up there 1 day lol

We are at the start of the new season and will be playing in the Blue Square South. Pre season had some interesting results. I hosted a friendly league and had games against Southampton, Portsmouth and Brighton and got slaughtered in all of them. This was a bad idea although we did get a bit of money from it. The rest of the friendlies were a mixed bag but we got an amazing result against GH Academy.

We have bought in a few new players. Most of them will sit in the reserves for now but some will make it straight into the first team.

View attachment 35477

View attachment 35478

View attachment 35479

View attachment 35480

Absolutely quality stuff mate, I have been following but not really commenting. Any chance you could provide a screenshot of your signings in the first/second seasons just so I could use them for my Christchurch? Thanks

Amazing stuff! Keep it up! BSP next season? ;)

Wow a 7 page read of one of the best stories I have ever read keep it up mate!

Alex said:
Absolutely quality stuff mate, I have been following but not really commenting. Any chance you could provide a screenshot of your signings in the first/second seasons just so I could use them for my Christchurch? Thanks
Yeah I'll post screenshots of all signings once I'm on my laptop.

Finn said:
Amazing stuff! Keep it up! BSP next season? ;)
Let's hope.

I'm not expecting it though. Hopefully get some gaming time later. I've nearly finished September and I want to finish October tonight.