Putting Isle Of Wight On The Map

• Thread starter Thread starter Hush Baby
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 279
  • Views Views 33K
really nice story and youre doing well, best lucks

Sorry it's been a while lads I just haven't had time for gaming recently. Hopefully I'll get a bit of a run now and get the third season completed.

Let's start with an update of where I'm at. I am managing East Cowes Victoria Athletic a small team based on the Isle Of White. We started life in the Wessex League Division One way down at level 10 football. We has a sucessful season gaining promotion after finishing 3rd and winning the FA Vase.

The second season saw us playing in the Wessex League Premier Division. This was a really good season that saw us win the league and the Wessex League Cup. This is where we pick up the story.

Here are screenshots of all the transfers I made so far.

View attachment 27083

View attachment 27084

View attachment 27085

Nice read.
And boy, your avatar is pitch-perfect for this uphill-struggle story.

that's a tough league. also you should ask hunter26 & stuartwatson to give you some graphics for your team

that's a tough league. also you should ask hunter26 & stuartwatson to give you some graphics for your team

Yeah it's very tough but I love a good challenge. Do hunter26 and stuartwatson create graphics on request then?

subscribed

FM10 in the mail.

Like the style you are using. Not too much about the players and quick hits on the Ws and Ls.

Are you consiously playing for the Cups?

Are your finances improving as you move up?

This is one of my fave stories on the whole website.....thanks mate

I have been following but haven't really posted yet. I have really enjoyed the story so far and it is one of the best on the site. Good luck in the future and I look forward to your next update. :)

subscribed

FM10 in the mail.

Like the style you are using. Not too much about the players and quick hits on the Ws and Ls.

Are you consiously playing for the Cups?

Are your finances improving as you move up?

Cheers for the comments.

Not really bothered about the cups just want to get the promotions. Guess I've been lucky so far.

In my first season the finances improved but I was an amature side not paying any wages. Since becoming semi pro in the second season the finances have gone from bad to worse. I'll post screen shots at some point.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

This is one of my fave stories on the whole website.....thanks mate

I have been following but haven't really posted yet. I have really enjoyed the story so far and it is one of the best on the site. Good luck in the future and I look forward to your next update. :)

I voted this best story so far

Cheers lads glad you are enjoying the story. I was going to quit the story (but not the challenge) as I didn't think people were that interested. I'll keep it going now though.

Back