QPR wins Championship then EPL and Euro from first try.. Hardest TEST EVER

• Thread starter Thread starter mhd21
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 106
  • Views Views 52K
Amazing tactic i play with everton i win chalsea 4-2 after 10 game i lost only 1 game

So the update is out, I hope / assume this is still working well?

So the update is out, I hope / assume this is still working well?

i said i am going to make a better version though i am still in Trial and Error mode... didn't update the thread, still the original tactic

It this working well with the new patch? It seems the new patch decimated every other tactic up here haha.

Working well for me so far with Liverpool with minimal transfer changes. :)

Still working great with new update.

Won the Premier League and FA Cup with Arsenal first season. 29W, 8D, 1L. That loss was just to Stoke away!

Champions league I beat Bayern Munich and Barcelona but lost to Shakhtar in semi-finals (away goal rule).

This is really good.
I am playing with Brondby in Denmark. I won my first championship with this, and qualified to CL group beating Celtic on the road, among others. Was drawn into group with Man City, Dortmund and Olympiakos.
I was hoping that I could get lucky and get the 3 place, I ended 2 with 12 points the same amount as Man city on 1.
I won both games against Olympiakos, and the home games against Man City and Dortmund.
I was amazed! Hoping to draw a bad team, just to get a round more. But I drew Real Madrid!
This all happened yesterday evening on the new patch, I changed the corner tactic in the danish winter break, to the one Jasar is using in his MW 2014. I just had to play the first leg against Real before bed, I was hoping for just a good honest defeat, where I could see the new conner tac. in a competitive match.
It ended as a 2-0 win for me oO)

I am in 2017, I have a good team, compared to Danish standards, but not compared to European.
I believe that team morale is very important, and the right players for the positions, I have a a couple of stupid losses because I didn't set the team up right.

View attachment 450369 View attachment 450368 View attachment 450367 View attachment 450366 View attachment 450365 View attachment 450364

Last edited:
This is really good.
I am playing with Brondby in Denmark. I won my first championship with this, and qualified to CL group beating Celtic on the road, among others. Was drawn into group with Man City, Dortmund and Olympiakos.
I was hoping that I could get lucky and get the 3 place, I ended 2 with 12 points the same amount as Man city on 1.
I won both games against Olympiakos, and the home games against Man City and Dortmund.
I was amazed! Hoping to draw a bad team, just to get a round more. But I drew Real Madrid!
This all happened yesterday evening on the new patch, I changed the corner tactic in the danish winter break, to the one Jasar is using in his MW 2014. I just had to play the first leg against Real before bed, I was hoping for just a good honest defeat, where I could see the new conner tac. in a competitive match.
It ended as a 2-0 win for me oO)

I am in 2017, I have a good team, compared to Danish standards, but not compared to European.
I believe that team morale is very important, and the right players for the positions, I have a a couple of stupid losses because I didn't set the team up right.

View attachment 428991 View attachment 428994 View attachment 428996 View attachment 428998 View attachment 429001 View attachment 429003

damnnnn bro, that's even better than what i did with QPR :p holyyyy... Beating Madrid-Dortmund-City is just insane..

and i checked Jassar's corner tactic and i am going to update the tactic with his set pieces and give him credits.. i hope the admins don't mind

Oh and i took off the "get stuck in" instruction and "tackle harder" on the players who had the instruction.

I don't want to use the corner cheat if possible though.

haha yeah i know... you want the game to be as realistic and challenging as possible.. same reason why you and i chose West Ham and QPR respectively.

Can anyone explain the new corner cheat?

I wasn't going to use it but have just had the most pathetic game. Played Sunderland who had lost 13 and drawn 1 of their last 14 games, abysmal morale, i was unbeaten in 9 with superb morale and i managed to lose 4-0 with 3 goals from set pieces AND another straight red before half time.

Very p*ssed off

well i just checked with the new patch.. the corner cheat doesn't work anymore haha... we used to play it short and the player who gets the ball cuts inside and shoots it in the bottom corner

and did you lose with my tactic? if yes.. i am making a much better version two which will be perfect with the new patch

I think the new corner cheat is aim for far post and have DC on stand on far post. Doesn't seem to be working though.

That is the one I am using now, and the striker as "get forward". It doesn't work as well as the previous one, but it does get some goals.

Hey there, I don't know if it's been asked before but can I use my advanced/deep-lying playmakers as BWM in the tactic, would it work?

Back