QPR wins Championship then EPL and Euro from first try.. Hardest TEST EVER

think im going to give this a try with southampton.

team would look like this:

ramirez - lambert - lallana
schneiderlin - cork
wanyama
shaw - fonte - lovren - clyne
boruc

should hopefully work well, if it does, im going to try and go all english players only within the first few seasons, alot of good young english players would fit this tactic. :)

think im going to give this a try with southampton.

team would look like this:

ramirez - lambert - lallana
schneiderlin - cork
wanyama
shaw - fonte - lovren - clyne
boruc

should hopefully work well, if it does, im going to try and go all english players only within the first few seasons, alot of good young english players would fit this tactic. :)

Southampton the pride of England, they indeed give us the best talents

but i would recommend getting Speedy right and left footed Wingers.. Lallana is more of a CAM and Jay is more of a striker.. if you can afford walcott/Oxlade on the right and see you can get on the left, there should be some good options out there... if you do get the wingers i can guarantee you'll win the league

Southampton the pride of England, they indeed give us the best talents

but i would recommend getting Speedy right and left footed Wingers.. Lallana is more of a CAM and Jay is more of a striker.. if you can afford walcott/Oxlade on the right and see you can get on the left, there should be some good options out there... if you do get the wingers i can guarantee you'll win the league

at the beggining i could try get:

i could get nathan dyer as my right footer from swansea pretty easily because he used to play for southampton.

also tom ince is left footed and available for around 2.5million. only thing is, he has the cut inside trait which could mess things up?

at the beggining i could try get:

i could get nathan dyer as my right footer from swansea pretty easily because he used to play for southampton.

also tom ince is left footed and available for around 2.5million. only thing is, he has the cut inside trait which could mess things up?

the cut inside trait will likely make things harder, but i remember southampton give a good budget so i think you'd be able to find someone else than ince even if it costs more

no corner cheat...

you can pick up the corner tactics from any of the tactics on the website, because unfortunately i couldn't make an " Excellent " one so i decided not to include one

What changes you do when you go down to ten men?
And what teamtalks do you use?

Last edited:
What changes you do when you go down to ten men?

lol..i really just finished a match away to spurs with 9 men and won it 0-1... well you always have to keep the back 4 intact, i usually drop one of the CM's

Do you use OI's? I have tried with my Sheff Utd side and so far so good. 3 games 3 convincing wins. I implemented defensive set piece changes previously mentioned in this thread.

Thank you ;) and for the teamtalks?

umm.. didn't think i'd have to go into this much detail :p but i usually don't do team talks before the match... during half time if i am winning i'd give them something passionately, and if drawing or losing i'd go aggressive... same goes for after match team talk

Do you use OI's? I have tried with my Sheff Utd side and so far so good. 3 games 3 convincing wins. I implemented defensive set piece changes previously mentioned in this thread.

not really... although i should.. do you? and how much chances/goals are you getting per game?

I haven't used any yet as I normally don't. Roughly 14 shots per game

Wonderful, I'm game with Aston Villa, to win the last 20 games. including three straight games against Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool. Weimann is a beast playing the left point. I'll post pictures as soon as possible :)

Wonderful, I'm game with Aston Villa, to win the last 20 games. including three straight games against Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool. Weimann is a beast playing the left point. I'll post pictures as soon as possible :)

wow, seriously ? well if you can upload the pics that would be great