R.i.p ps3?

the background his nice like the new ps3 logo as well just hope it dont **** my ps3 up :p

I like the slight differences that the main PS screen has, including the load up. And the addition of the BBC iPlayer threw me a little, I was like wtf. Quite a good update to be fair, as long as I don't end up with a conked out ps3.

O no. I turned my ps3 on; I haven't played it for months as i'm not a diehard gamer: BAD NEWS!! UPDATE!! Reading this has made me too scared to update so i'm gonna leave it a while longer.

Obviously though if you want to play online you will have to get the system update.

does anyone know when the actual date that sky comes onto the xbox?

sICK. If there is BBC Iplayer then i'm gonna take the risk 130|1 are pretty good odds. :)

wats bbc1 player i havent seen it yet i was only on for a few mins

everything looks pretty positive. no problems with redrups or sunderlanddanny's. so far anyway.

wats bbc1 player i havent seen it yet i was only on for a few mins

If you scroll along the main page of the ps3 with the sub titles like Game, Network etc there is a new edition: Video, which has BBC iPlayer under it.

as for that chip conspirecy i've just text ma mates to see if any of them have had it, just waiting for them to text back

Sorry, what?

Anyone else seeing this?

do any of you guys who just tried it out have a 60gb hard drive?

ok i sent that text asking them if their ps3 was still working after the update, out of 14, 10 of them replied and 2 of that ten said no it had ****** up after the update

ok i sent that text asking them if their ps3 was still working after the update, out of 14, 10 of them replied and 2 of that ten said no it had ****** up after the update

2 of them said their PS3 have died????

Sounds like serious business.

To the bat-cave!