R.i.p ps3?

i think i do but i haven't tried it yet.

was that the standard one that first came out?

I think so got mine like a week after the release, check the box it came in. It should say on the side.

i have an 80gb i think am i ok ???

Nobody has confirmed that the size of hard drive makes a difference in whether you get the problem or not as far as I can tell.

i'm installing the update now.

good luck

also if everything is fine at first dont get too confident coz mine just turned off when i was in game about half an hour after the update

good luck

also if everything is fine at first dont get too confident coz mine just turned off when i was in game about half an hour after the update

got me worried now mate don't need this stress

good luck

well that has got me worried. updated. it's working. i turned it off and on to see if that would cause it to conk out. got fifa on now.

i thought i was in the clear till you posted.:(

does the amount of memory used affect it cus i have got nowt on my ps3 but game saves.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

haha no intent mate!

as for my broken ps3, i might put it in the glass cabinet with my trophys, such good times might kiss it before its locked away

you have trophys.
now i feel more depressed.:mad:

well that has got me worried. updated. it's working. i turned it off and on to see if that would cause it to conk out. got fifa on now.

does the amount of memory used affect it cus i have got nowt on my ps3 but game saves.

same with thinking i was in clear and that i have just got saved games on it

you have trophys.
now i feel more depressed.:mad:

lol sorry, just warning you incase it does happen!
and no the memory shouldnt affect it, but if you have to many plugs coming out of one socket id suggest you take a few out to prevent the risk of overheating it

and yeh only a few sunday league participation trophys lol nothing special