R.i.p ps3?

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 7K
you lot sound like a bunch of old women lolz ;)

:'(why?

i think the update is pretty awesome. sadly i think the sparkly dust stuff in the background of the home page thingy is my favourite bit.

yeah. i haven't really been playing it. just messing about on the stadium in fifa. not really putting strain on the ps3. i might bust out killzone 2 tomorrow and see if it can deal with it.

Nothing happened to our (Mine and Redrup's) after almost 2 hours of play on CoD earlier.

not mine either. yet.

i think jdy11 was unlucky.

I guess it was just me :( its something like 3 in 1000 that it happens to, trust it to be me

do you guys think i should complain to sony and try to get a deal or something or just get the new ps3 slim?

I guess it was just me :( its something like 3 in 1000 that it happens to, trust it to be me

do you guys think i should complain to sony and try to get a deal or something or just get the new ps3 slim?
Wow,if you had put 3 quid on it happening to you at the bookies you would be a grand richer now. :P

Get a slim mate,i would.

depends how long sony will take to get back to you. if you reckon they'll reply quick then you may as well give it a go then go for the slim if it ainy happening but if they're gonna keep you hanging for ages just buy the slim.

depends how long sony will take to get back to you. if you reckon they'll reply quick then you may as well give it a go then go for the slim if it ainy happening but if they're gonna keep you hanging for ages just buy the slim.

yeh, if there gona be annoying like giving me pointless info & stuff then il probs get the slim.

And frankie, i had an xbox before, didnt last to long, 6 months to be fairly accurate, i did like it though, the online felt very good but paying for it put me off & getting batterys all the time for the controllers

get an xbox elite there only £200 now and more reliable than ps3's. don't get a 1st gen one they aint been fitted with the component that does the same job as the x clamp

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

plus xbox live is miles better than psn

Dunno about 5 of my friends got 3 red rings on their xbox's, but ive got an elite with a better fan or something to stop it overheating and if it does get red ringed then you can get it fixed for £80 or something but it takes like 5 weeks lmao<)

Dunno about 5 of my friends got 3 red rings on their xbox's, but ive got an elite with a better fan or something to stop it overheating and if it does get red ringed then you can get it fixed for £80 or something but it takes like 5 weeks lmao<)

You have to pay to get it fixed when it has red ring? I heard they (Microsoft) replace it for free.

You have to pay to get it fixed when it has red ring? I heard they (Microsoft) replace it for free.

yea they do, but if you have it for more than the 3 year warrenty then you can still get it fixed if it does have that problem

This is nothing to do with red light of death or yellow light but,

I kept getting lazer burn on all of my games on my 360. And the guy at game station must of been pretty fed up of me coming in each week to get it removed so he said " I was reading on the microsoft website Tips about Xbox. It said not to have your xbox standing it. Lay it flat. As this is what causes 7/10 lazer burn problems" My disks have been ok ever since.

Also. The rap it in a towl thing works. Ha. The mate done it. Then he broke his xbox by kiking it and throwing it around the room. ( Its now in a landfill site )

Joel.

Back