Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid Reincarnation.

Maybe another career move before Madrid then? Or you going to keep trying for the CL? Wouldn't blame you if you keep trying though, I'm that sort of person. 8-|

May / Mayo

View attachment 342833
They have been the pulse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Sunday 3rd May 2020
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 1 Hoffenheim
Maher, Klein

MOTM: Leon Goretzka

A tight win for us but a win. The ever consistant Klein on the scoresheet aswell as Adam Maher for us. Hoffenheim played a good game today which they can be proud of.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Saturday 9th May 2020

SGL Arena

Augsburg 1 - 2 Dortmund
Klein (2)

MOTM: Markus Klein

A brace for the man Klein himself and a top performance for him. He is nearing closer to the golden boot for the division. We head on into our last game of the season next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Wednesday 13th May 2020

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Hertha BSC
Klein, Lozano, Dunguinha

MOTM: Roberto

A great way to sign off the season. We lifted the trophy at home and the celebrations looked fantastic; absolutely class. The fans was just electric as they ever have been and the pride of lifting the trophy again was really heart warming.

Final League Table

View attachment 342836

Maybe another career move before Madrid then? Or you going to keep trying for the CL? Wouldn't blame you if you keep trying though, I'm that sort of person. 8-|

Hahah I am determined but you never know do you!

Awards

View attachment 342842
View attachment 342843

Neuer

Boucaud Sule Serrano Vargas

Dunguinha Rausch L.Bender Iglesias

Klein de-Jong

View attachment 342844

Markus Klein - top goalscorer
The lad is always striving to be better and I can see him ending up at a very top top team. I hope so aswell, he is a fantastic worker and has much to learn in the game but I have high hopes for him.

View attachment 342845
Silvio Iglesias - Bundesliga player of the year

Same goes for this fella. Struggled to settle in at first but once he found his feet he never looked back, absolutely fantastic winger with alot of years left in him aswell. Well deserved.

My Player of the year

View attachment 342853
Cristian Serrano
Absolute machine of a player which would run through brick walls for the team. In his first season he has settled and even managed to notch 12 goals for the team in all competitions this year. He has really impressed me this year. At 21 he could of won the young players award aswell but I felt he deserved this one much more.

My Young player of the season

View attachment 342857
Jean-Baptiste Bennett
I bought the lad so he could develop over a few seasons but he was dropped into the deep end and didn't complain one bit about it. A fantastic young man who will go far in the game.

After all this commotion and lots of people was jolly I declared that I had news for the Dortmund fans and players which nobody knew. I wanted to go out with a bang and I let them know that I would be leaving at the end of the season to embark on a new adventure with a different club as I felt my time at Dortmund was at an end and I feel a more experienced manager might just be able to take them a few steps further into the Champions League and win it for them. The fans deserve it as they have been excellent in all my reign at the club and even the board. The previous and present chairman could not do enough for me. I never had to argue about things, we came to a reasonable agreement over everything. I will be leaving the club with a love for a new club that I have only experienced with one other club which I think you all know. I wish you the best of luck in the future and I would like to thank all my staff for supporting me and helping me do such a fantastic job who I couldn't have done it without, the players which have all played fantastically to win me the Bundesliga every single season I have managed them. Most of all to the fans which are one of the most passionate kind I have seen for a football club. I will miss Dortmund and I hope that I have had a positive influence on the club and turned things around here.

View attachment 342871
Raùl Gonzalez Blanco

Borussia Dortmund career 2013-2020:
7 Bundesliga titles
6 German Super cups.
2 Bundesliga Manager of the year awards
2 Bundesliga Players Manager of the year awards

View attachment 342876
287M in the bank from my control of the budget for the replacing manager and already a healthy transfer budget of 171M and 1m left in wages I hope the manager coming in to replace me spends wisely for the club and keeps the finances stable as when I came the club was slightly in the red.

I leave with a heavy heart but I know our paths will cross again.

Raùl Gonzalez Blanco.

View attachment 342890
Thinking time was needed but I had the European Championships with England ahead of it. I had received job offers aplenty from all over the globe. Again I spoke with my wife as it is a two way decision as I have a family aswell. It was a hard decision leaving Dortmund as I was loved there and I love the club myself. But the growing frustration of not winning the Champions League before I left will haunt me I know it. After hours of sitting down with the wife and ticking off teams we wasn't interested in we narrowed it down to just four teams.

View attachment 342891 View attachment 342892View attachment 342894View attachment 342895

All clubs of a healthy pedigree as I am sure you will all agree. All have a rich history and it will be a tough decision for me to decide.

Paris Saint-Germain: A club which has dominated France and they have got some top players at the club with rich experience in vital competitions which may see us do very well in the continental competitions. Also have a very rich owner which will pump money into the club every year, not that money is an issue to me as I made the most of not spending at Dortmund.

Porto: The Portuguese team which won the competition in 2004. Also the birth of a manager which is hailed by many now as a genius of football after his job with Chelsea; Jose Mourinho. They are a team known for bringing unknown talents and making them into stars as we have seen with players such as Hulk, Falcao and many more. Portugal is also very close to my homeland of Spain which is always rewarding.

Tottenham Hotspurs: A club which have recently started to rise in England. A free spending chairman in Daniel Levy who was a brilliant guy to meet and discussed a deep future for the club. He is always trying to put the club onto the next level which is brilliant ambition. A very popular place in the city of London which would be nice for my wife which loves the fashion.

Manchester United: The Red Devils. The ones who kicked me out of the Champions League this year. One of the most richest teams for history in the world. I would say they are on the same level as Real Madrid. I had the chance to move here as a player but I was too committed. The club also lies host to the best manager I have seen in my lifetime. Sir Alex Ferguson who was a real legend in the game. The club won the Champions League last year but finished 10th in the league. It should be in my philosophy to do well in the league.

I have managed to pick a club and everything will be revealed after my European Championships with England. Who do you think I have chose and why?

View attachment 342906

View attachment 342905
Our aim is to win it. Not go to the final, win.

European Championship Group Stage
Tuesday 16th June 2020
Kadir Has (Turkey)

Austria 0 - 0 England

MOTM: Chris Smalling
Very very disappointed with this result as we are head and shoulders above Austria in quality and we should be destroying teams like this. It puts pressure on us to win our last two games as we need to qualify there is not a doubt about it, I have spoke with a few players to up their performances.

Saturday 20th June 2020

Timsah Arena

England 0 - 0 Serbia

MOTM: Chris Smalling

A missed penalty and a disallowed goal. The referees a bag of excrement and I let him know so. We HAVE to win our last match to qualify. The lads have really disappointed me with not even scoring a goal two games into the tournament.

Tuesday 23rd June 2020
Konya Sehir

England 1 - 1 Slovenia
Welbeck

MOTM: None.

Never felt so shallow as a Football manager. England have dropped out of the competition at the group stages after failing to win one of the qualifying games. Absolutely horrific and none of the players showed any desire whatsoever. The fans are angry and right they should be. I resign with immediate effect.

I'm hoping you choose to join Spurs. Being a season ticket holder, I would love to see what Raul could do for us! Can't wait for next update mate.

After hours and hours of consideration the mind was made. I booked a flight to England.. I was going from Madrid airport as I had been home to see some family, my flight was booked and I was waiting there in the airport anxiously waiting what my future would hold in yet another country. My number was called up to board the plane, this was it.. off to another destination.

*My phone rings*

Chairman: "Hello, Mr Raùl. Is this you i am speaking to? I have a very interesting proposition for you."

Raùl: Yes this is me, can I ask who is calling please, I am just about to board a plane to England so I am in abit of a rush.

Chairman: Well that is why I am ringing you, I want you to come manage my club, I have recently taken over the club and I am looking forward to building an empire for the club and think you can be the manager to do that for me. I am the chairman of ********.

Raùl: I have given my word that I will be flying into England to discuss terms with Tottenham Hotspur.

Chairman: Well I will double whatever wages Tottenham are offering and I promise you that I will fully support you in the transfer market.

Raùl: The way you have laid it down is very attracting. I will cancel my flight to England. Can you arrange a date for when we can discuss terms?

Chairman: As soon as possible. Later on today.. 7 hours from now.

Raùl: Ok Mr.Chairman, I'll see you then, bye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was heading to Tottenham as I thought it would be a good challenge with me with good players and a good foundation to build on but the offer I received from a chairman of an "unnamed club" as of yet was too good to refuse and it is going to shock alot of people. The chairman is a sort of tycoon/consortium which keeps pumping money into the club but I may spend big during my time here.

View attachment 343031

Hahaha, still no ideas? I am trying to keep it as close as the wire as possible.

How dare he reject Spurs like that, lol. No idea, well unless its a Russian club, that's where the money is? Or Monaco? Come on I need answers, lol.

Could be any number of tycoon clubs now though, Is it a new one or one we already know?

Every update I'm hoping its you confirming what we ALL want to here.

[/CENTER]
SLOVENIA 8-|

Great story I allway read it first when I log in on forum. Unlucky in CL so far.

Stop teasing us lol Great Story.just cant wait for the next update

Every update I'm hoping its you confirming what we ALL want to here.

Haha people may not be impressed but I think they are an interesting club and it is an interesting choice for Raùl. I can confirm it is in Europe haha. Will be updated tonight.

So not Madrid then!! I reckon in Spain or Italy? Come on and tell us, lol. :)

Back