Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid Reincarnation.

Yeah sure, I get ya. Just the way it ended the last month, I thought maybe there was a twist about to happen......haha.

Keep up the good work mate. :D

I just was disappointed aswell that we lost after such a inspiring win against Madrid. I will have another club for sure in this career though, thats a promise.

I just was disappointed aswell that we lost after such a inspiring win against Madrid. I will have another club for sure in this career though, thats a promise.

I know you will mate, and I'm not complaining, just know it gets frustrating when there's a trophy you are after and it seems so far away to win. Look forward to more. (H)

Pre-Season and Transfers

View attachment 341786

View attachment 341787View attachment 341788View attachment 341789View attachment 341790

In's:

Cristian Serrano - A younger defensive option who will be rotated. He is the replacement for the long serving Neven Subotic who we have let go due to age.

Dunguinha - Another option for the wing. Some players was a little complacent last year that they thought their place in the team was sealed so more competition will keep them on their toes and he possesses undoubted quality.

Sebastien Corchia - Someone who will give us the quality we need at the back on the full-back position, Diego Renan and Martins-Indi filled in the gap but went missing in the big games. We need to be winning the big games this year.

Jean-Baptiste Bennett - Highly reccomended to me by a number of scouts and I went to watch him and was very impressed. He will also challenge for a first team spot but will need games to develop as a player.

Out's

Carlos Vela -
Never was part of my team after I signed him and was happy to let him go for free.

Stefan de Vrij - Sold for 10M after being brought in on a free from Feyenoord. Bolton took him off our hands and he will link up with Lewandowski and Doumbia who used to play here.

Jetro Willems - Another player who failed to get into the first team for us. Being shipped out on loan constantly it was time to go for him and the price was right.

Diego Renan - Sold back to his native South America after four successful years here at Dortmund with trophies to his CV. He was a good worker but not talented enough.

Bruno Martins Indi - I told you he wouldn't play for the club again and Aston Villa took him off our hands for 15M. A good deal for the club which would never play him again.

Neven Subotic - A hard one as he is approaching 31. 10 successful years at the club have seen him rake up over 360 appearances for the club and he will go down as a legend. The money was right though and he was one of the big earners at the club.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendlies

Lotte 1 - 4 Dortmund
Perrin, Klein, Sohnlein (2)

Toluca 1 - 0 Dortmund

Munster 1 - 4 Dortmund
Gotze, Klein, Sohnlein

OGC Nice 1 - 3 Dortmund
Rausch (2), Klein

AC Ajaccio 1 - 3 Dortmund
Dunguinha, Rausch, Klein

FC Twente 0 - 3 Dortmund
Rausch, Gundogan, Piccioni

Dortmund 2 - 1 Chelsea
Gundogan, Klein

Osasuna 2 - 4 Dortmund
Goretzka(2), Vukojevic, Sohnlein

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German Super Cup
Saturday 27th July 2019
Allianz-Arena

FC Bayern
1 - 2 Dortmund
Perrin, Maher
MOTM: Flavien Perrin

Nice to pick up a trophy before the season has started, I have only ever lost out on the Super cup once and that was last year and I wanted to retain it as soon as possible. We battered Bayern to a pulse and 2-1 flatters them for a scoreline.

August / Agosto

View attachment 341809
Our fans will be there again this year.

German Cup First Round
Saturday 17th August 2019

Stadion auf der Webershohe

Kleve 0 - 3 Dortmund
Serrano, Rausch, Dunguinha

MOTM: Angel Di Maria

A good away win in the cup. Nice to see Dunguinha score on his debut for the club and we just put in a solid performance which was needed to avoid any slip ups against the lower league club.

German Cup Second Round draw:

Dortmund v Aue

Bundesliga
Friday 23rd August 2019

RheinEnergieStadion

Koln 1 - 2 Dortmund
Iglesias, Klein

MOTM: Cristian Serrano

We need to be more clinical when leading, after we took a two goal lead we sat back and conceded making the rest of the game a nervous waiting game to see if we could hold out. We still won and get the campaign underway with yet another win.

Bundesliga
Saturday 31st August 2019

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Wolfsburg
Rausch, Iglesias, Dunguinha

A win which we expect. Dominant and a clean sheet, that is my target for this year other than most things, to keep alot more clean sheets. We did finish with the best defensive record last year in the league but the amount of times we only conceded one in a game we dominated was very annoying.

Player of the month

View attachment 341810
Dunguinha
Settled in beautifully and 2 goals in his first 3 games is brilliant for us.

League Table

View attachment 341811

Amazing Story :) Don't think anyone will beat you to the title this year :)
You going to leave after this season or you going to stay til you win the CL

nice transfers mate, wonder whether this year will be the year :P

Amazing Story :) Don't think anyone will beat you to the title this year :)
You going to leave after this season or you going to stay til you win the CL
Thanks mate, hopefully not but never know eh.

nice transfers mate, wonder whether this year will be the year :P
Tried to buy quality in the area's which we need. I could of got a few better players but I don't justify in paying 50m.

September / Setiembre

View attachment 341874

Champions League Group Stage draw:

Dortmund
Liverpool
Galatasaray

Sparta Prague

We can win the group, but it will be tricky nevertheless. Liverpool are a big club and are always challenging for Europe every season. They will be our main threat for the top of the group. Galatasaray we should be beating but when they shocked us a few years back nobody expected it but that is football and we will take that into consideration, Sparta Prague will be happy they made the group stages.

Bundesliga
Saturday 14th September 2019

Stadion Nurnberg

Nurnberg 0 - 5 Dortmund
Iglesias, Sohnlein, Klein (3)

MOTM: Markus Klein

Klein takes yet another matchball home with him. A five goal haul away from home is very rewarding and the players can be proud of their performance. Nurnberg set up defensively against us aswell but as soon as we got the early goal it all went downhill for them as they caved in to our attacking assaults.

Champions League Group Stage
Tuesday 17th September 2019

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 2 Liverpool
Klein (2), O.G

A very, very important win. We have stolen a march for 1st place and managed to beat Liverpool at the Signal Iduna. We nearly blew it though as Liverpool managed to haul two goals back due to our poor defending. We managed to get the winner due to a lobbing effort from Marco Rausch which got a touch on a defender. To be named as an own goal is harsh but it got us the win so he nor I care.

Bundesliga
Saturday 21st September 2019

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 HSV
Iglesias, Klein (2)

That makes it 7 goals in 3 games for Markus. A great return for the month already from the young man who is living up to the expectations of when we bought him back in 2013 for a mearsly fee of 800,000. A very good win for us which sees us still unbeaten this campaign.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 25th September 2019

Allianz-Arena

FC Bayern 1 - 1 Dortmund
Maher

MOTM: Jean-Baptiste Bennett

A match of few chances. We both managed to take one and so did they. A beautiful free-kick from Adam Maher which flew into the top corner earned us a draw from the game. All in all it is a fair result and I will take a point at the Allianz.

Bundesliga
Sunday 29th September 2019

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 5 - 1 Duisburg
Perrin, Rausch, Klein (3)

MOTM:
Markus Klein

Second matchball of the month for young Markus. If he carries on this form he will need a museum to store all of his balls from the games. We are absolutely crushing the league this early but I hope we can atleast reach the Champions League Final this year as that would be a long term target of mine achieved.

Player of the month

View attachment 341883
Markus Klein
I don't have to explain the reasoning why he won the player of the month.

League Table

View attachment 341884

View attachment 341885

Friendly
Friday 6th September 2019

Wembley
England 2 - 1 Brazil
Huddlestone, Welbeck

MOTM: Ryan Shawcross

A great result for us in the build up for the European Qualifiers. Brazil are a fully established team with some fantastic individual players, we pushed through as a team and grinded out a result.

European Championship Qualifying Group Stage
Tuesday 10th September 2019

Wembley

England
3 - 0 Greece
Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ince, Wilshere

MOTM: Tom Huddlestone

A great result at home which we keep hold onto the top spot, we need to beat Bulgaria when we play them to make sure we can stay first no matter what we do. We must concentrate though and keep the standards high.

October / Octubre

View attachment 341889
'Win as a team, lose as a team despite the circumstances.'

BREAKING NEWS:

Raùl signs one-year contract extention at Borussia Dortmund.

Alot of fans will be delighted that the long-serving manager Raùl has agreed to a contract extention as his current deal was due to run out at the end of the year and they would have had to replace him. A spokesman for the club said: 'It is really good news for the club, Raùl is like a father to the players and they all love him.'

Wednesday 2nd October 2019

Letna

Sparta Prague 2 - 3 Dortmund
Serrano, Bender, Sohnlein

MOTM: Adam Maher

Got away with it and I am not impressed in the slightest at the performance. We was sloppy after going 3-0 up to concede two goals, it is very amateur defending and it will bite us in the bottom again this year in the competition if we carry on to be wreckless at the back.

Bundesliga
Saturday 5th October 2019

AWD-Arena

Hannover 3 - 5 Dortmund
Corchia, Roberto, Rausch, Klein, Sohnlein

MOTM: Roberto

Not happy whatsoever. To be 4-0 up then concede three is pathetic for a title winning team and it isn't the first time it has happened. I had a look around in the changing room and asked if we know how to defend? We will spend all week like little school children practicing the basics of defending.

Bundesliga
Tuesday 8th October 2019

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Stuttgart
Sohnlein, Iglesias, Henning

A clean sheet is what I was secretly expecting pre-match. We also came out with a positive result which is also a bonus. A special mention to Sven Henning who scored his first senior goal which he celebrated in a brilliant fashion which was brilliant.

Bundesliga
Friday 18th October 2019

VELTINS-arena

Schalke 1 - 3 Dortmund
Rausch, Goretzka, Gotze

MOTM: Cristian Serreano

We set up slightly more defensive than usual against Schalke. We are quite a few points ahead of them and they are 2nd. We know they was going to come and attack so we frustrated them, but we attacked as a team and committed players to attacks. It worked a treat and we got a crucial victory away from home.

Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Galatasaray
Serrano, Iglesias

Good result in Europe again a well organised Turkish team in Galatasaray. They came for a draw and set up very defensively. We managed to take the lead through a set-piece and then we exposed the cracks in the defence they left when looking for an equaliser. One more win will see us qualify for the knockout rounds.

Bundesliga
Saturday 26th October 2019

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund
4 - 0 Leverkusen
Bender, Gotze, Klein (2)

We gained four goals in the first half and the game was all well and done then. I didn't want anything silly to happen so I put on Roberto to marshall infront of the defence and make sure he protected the back four. I want to let the lads know it was a much better defensive play which I am pleased with.

German Cup Second Round
Wednesday 30th October 2019

Sparkassen-Erzgebirgsstadion

Aue 0 - 1 Dortmund
Sohnlein

MOTM: Sebastien Corchia

We tried a new formation today to see if it would work and it wasn't the best successful but it still won us the game and gives us another option when in Europe. We come away with the win and progress into the third round.

German Cup Third Round draw:

Furth v Dortmund

Player of the month

View attachment 341909
Cristian Serrano
Been at the heart of the defence in replacing Subotic and has scored some vital goals aswell.

League Table

View attachment 341912

Last edited:
November / Noviembre

View attachment 341940
The fans are the heart of us, the pulse which keeps us ticking.

Bundesliga
Saturday 2nd November 2019

Commerzbank-Arena

Frankfurt 1 - 3 Dortmund
Serrano, Klein, Iglesias

MOTM: Silvio Iglesias

We have done enough to see off Frankfurt today due to some exceptional play by the wide men. They kept the game stretched and gave both of the Frankfurt fullbacks a torrid time which they will never want to remember. Three points on the board and our unbeaten status in the league carries on.

Tuesday 5th November 2019

Ali Sami Yen Spor Komplekski Turk Telekom Arena

Galatasaray 1 - 3 Dortmund
Serrano, Klein, Dunguinha

MOTM: Dunguinha

A good result in a hostile stadium. Turkey is one intimidating country to visit when it comes to football, they have a very cold trait when you step on the pitch which is unwelcoming. We still got the win though and set ourselves up very nicely to top the group if we can get something at Anfield from Liverpool.

Bundesliga
Saturday 9th November 2019

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Dusseldorf
Klein, Dunguinha, Gotze

MOTM: Mario Gotze

Dusseldorf have only picked up four points all season and if they got anything away from home against us it would have been unthinkable. We didn't give them the chance and scored three goals for their troubles and piled on the misery of them staring a relegation battle in the face for the rest of the season if they don't buck their ideas up.

Bundesliga
Saturday 23rd November 2019

Weserstadion

Werder Bremen 1 - 2 Dortmund
Goretzka, Klein

The scoreline doesn't suggest the dominance. They scored in the 90th minute which is nothing short of a glimmer of hope for Bremen. We played beautiful football for the majority of the game and our class shone though to win the game and take the spoils.

Wednesday 27th November 2019

Anfield

Liverpool 3 - 1 Dortmund
Bender

MOTM: Sven Bender

This is our stop-gap every season. We dominate the league but when it comes to the European competitions we fail against the other big European teams. It wasn't a good performance and the scoreline is just about right of what went on in the game.

Player of the month

View attachment 341941
Markus Klein
The lad is carrying on scoring and putting his name out there for all of Europe to take notice.

League Table

View attachment 341942

December / Deciembre
View attachment 342092
Maybe, just maybe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Sunday 1st December 2019

Wirsol Rhein-Neckar-Arena

Hoffenheim 1 - 1 Dortmund
Rausch

MOTM: Marco Rausch

Would of been nice to get a win but we still got a point. We havn't lost in the league all season and our foot is still on the gas as we are pressing forward. We just couldn't create anything today it was one of them days, every team has them and today was ours.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 4th December 2019

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 0 Gladbach
Rausch, Iglesias (3)

The flair of the Argentine will be grabbing the headlines in the papers this week. He ripped the Gladbach defence a new arsehole and they will still be searching now to see if they can find him. We destroyed our rivals and made them look like an amateur team.

Bundesliga
Saturday 7th December 2019

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 2 Augsburg
Klein (2)

A fair result overall. We gave a two goal lead away though which is very disappointing and for a club like us in this league it is unacceptable. We should be beating teams like these with ease.

Champions League Group Stages
Tuesday 10th December 2019

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 5 - 1 Sparta Prague
Goretzka, Iglesias, Klein (3)

Dominant win for us on the final game in the Group Stages of the Champions League. Liverpool also failed to secure a win at Galatasaray so we qualify as winners of the group which should give us a better draw but we will take whatever team we are thrown with. Another matchball for Klein who has been in fantastic form this year.

Champions League First Knockout Round draw:

Paris Saint-Germain v Dortmund

We play French giants PSG. It will be a tough encounter and no easy feat. We will have a task going to Parc des Princes to get a result but I believe we will do it!

Bundesliga
Saturday 14th December 2019

Olympiastadion

Hertha BSC 0 - 2 Dortmund
Bennett, Rausch

MOTM: Sven Bender

A good result which we came up against a defensive team of Hertha. Even at home teams are beginning to fear our line of attack and so it proved as we managed to get two goals past them with young full-back Jean-Baptiste Bennett netting again for the team.

German Cup Third Round
Wednesday 18th December 2019

Trolli Arena

Furth 1 - 0 Dortmund

Again the German Cup haunts us. We just can't seem to conquer this competition despite our league dominance. I genuinely believe we have a curse on us not to win the competition. Furth did put in a good performance though and I can't blame it on luck, we wasn't as good as them today and have an early exit from the competition.

Player of the month

View attachment 342113
Markus Klein
17 in 17 in the league and 24 already in the season is brilliant for the lad.

League Table

View attachment 342114

January / Enero

Transfers:

View attachment 342118View attachment 342127

In's:

Joaquin Lozano - A replacement for Sohnlein but I believe also a better player than him. A fee of 10.75m he has been compared to be a mixture of players with lethal finishing like Javier Hernandez and brute strength like Didier Drogba this signing could truly be a big coup for the club.

Jose Fernandez - One for the future with a fee of 3.2m on the cards we hope he can blossom into a first team player.

We also have deals in place for players to join on pre-contract terms after their contracts expire at the end of June.

Out's

Harald Sohnlein - When a club like Arsenal comes calling for players if the price is right you cannot deny them playing in the best league in the world. 23.5m for Sohnlein is a very good deal for the club. We signed him on a free from Hertha 2 years ago and he struck 13 goals in 30 apps for us. We wish him the best of luck at Arsenal and the rest of his career.

Angel Di Maria - This year we brought better quality on the wings and Angel hasn't had a look-in recently so after a chat with him I thought it was best he left the club. 3.5M to Fiorentina was a good deal with his wages off the bill aswell.

Ilkay Gundogan - Another great servant to the club, 9 good years for us are being ended with a move to Barcelona for Gundogan. He hasn't been our main midfielder this year but he has been rotated in and out. A fee of 13.5m with add-on's if he meets his goals at Barcelona was the best deal for all parties.

Zika Stojic - A backup defender sold to my home club Real Madrid for a fee of 11.5m. I had hopes for Stojic when he joined but he has never been able to cement a place in the team and a big team like Madrid is what most players dream of.

Bundesliga
Saturday 18th January 2020

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 Koln
Bender, Dunguinha (2)

A brilliant way to restart the campaign. We just don't seem like we are going to lose in the Bundesliga this year. Can we make it a historic 7 in a row? No German team in history has been able to do that, I am very pleased with the consistent performances and long may they continue.

Bundesliga
Saturday 25th January 2020

Volkswagen Arena

Wolfsburg 2 - 1 Dortmund
Serrano

First loss in the league this season and we played like shadows, no skill and was chasing all game. Wolfsburg deserve all the points.

February / Febrero

View attachment 342727View attachment 342728View attachment 342729

New owners for Dortmund?

Bundesliga
Saturday 1st February 2020

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 Nurnberg
Lozano, Klein (2)

Both of the strikers getting there name on the scoresheet today, it is always satisfying for a manager when both of your strikers are firing from all cylinders, it gives you an option to chop and change things alot. A good performance which deserves all the support and plaudits it received.

Bundesliga
Sunday 9th February 2020
Imtech Arena

HSV 0 - 2 Dortmund
Klein (2)

The young man is leading the scoring charts and is the hottest property in Europe right now with everyone looking at him, but I am not looking to sell this time. Unless a ridiculous fee comes in then Klein will be staying with us for a long time.

Bundesliga
Friday 14th February 2020

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 2 FC Bayern
Klein, Rausch, Bergmann (2)

Not often you score four past Bayern. Bruno Bergmann who hasn't really been involved this year was handed his first league start and didn't disappoint with two vital goals for us against our rivals. He will be rewarded with more league games to try and impress me.

Bundesliga
Saturday 22nd February 2020

Schauninsland-Reisen-Arena

Duisburg 2 - 3 Dortmund
Serrano, Rausch, Klein

A much tighter match than everyone judged beforehand. Duisburg gave us a run for our money and they would of got a result against any other team in the league today with the way they played. They are a very physical team which are tough to break down.

Champions League First Knockout Round
Tuesday 25th February 2020
Parcs des Princes

PSG 0 - 2 Dortmund
Serrano, Klein

What a fantastic chance for us to grab the bull by both horns and progress to the next round. Two big away goals and a clean sheet against the champions of France who are cruising in the league as are we in Germany. We triumphed today though and we will try to protect our league in Dortmund.

Bundesliga
Saturday 29th February 2020

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 5 - 0 Hannover
Rausch (2), Klein, Serrano, Dunguinha

Very pleasing and a beautiful looking scoreline for others to see. It is showing our dominance in the Bundesliga. Can we transfer some of this form to the Champions League this year? We will need it against the big guns when we come up against them.

Player of the month

View attachment 342730
Markus Klein
The boy cannot stop scoring.

League Table

View attachment 342731

March / Marzo

View attachment 342732

View attachment 342733View attachment 342734View attachment 342735

Bundesliga
Saturday 7th March 2020

Mercedes-Benz-Arena

Stuttgart 0 - 3 Dortmund
Iglesias, Dunguinha, Rausch

I have said it before and I'll say it again. The standard of German officiating is terrible and they need to have a look at the decisions which are being produced. I am not as angry as I could be as we won, but having two goals ruled out for nothing is unacceptable and the referee and his assistants ought to never officiate a game again.

Bundesliga
Friday 13th March 2020

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 2 Schalke
Klein, Serrano

Two slack mistakes in the first half made us go 2-0 down and it really was disgusting defending from the lads. I let them know at half time after I gave them the famous hairdryer treatment. I chucked boots at them, I smashed cups, the whiteboard was gone. I said if you don't get anything from this match i'll be taking your payslips and use them for something that performs better. Safe to say we brought the game back and probably should of won.

Champions League First Knockout Round Second Leg
Wednesday 18th March 2020
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 2 PSG (5-2 AGG)Iglesias, Serrano, Dunguinha

Through to the Quarter-Finals after a dominating two legs from us. We was made to work extra-hard from PSG as they kept pegging us back but we got through in the end and have a great chance of progressing again.

Champions League Quarter Final Draw:

Porto v Barcelona
A.C. Milan v Arsenal
Man Utd v Dortmund
Shakhtar v Liverpool

The Red Devils await. Hopefully we can progress through against a tough team in Manchester United. It is the Champions League for a reason.

Bundesliga
Saturday 28th March 2020

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 Frankfurt
Gotze, Rausch, J.B.Bennett

MOTM: Mario Gotze

Resting a few players with the big game only days away. Another convincing win which is bringing the Bundesliga ever closer again. The fans was a different class as they have been during my reign as the manager of Dortmund

Champions League Quarter Final First Leg
Tuesday 31st March 2020

Old Trafford

Man Utd 4 - 1 DortmundBender sent off, Gotze

MOTM: None.

Terrible, with Bender getting sent off in the first minute it left us with an impossible task. We have to win by atleast a 3 goal deficit at home to stand a chance of going through. Absolutely sham.

Player of the month

View attachment 342814
Mario Gotze

League Table

View attachment 342815

Great stuff as always mate!!! Unlucky against United but there's always hope!!

Mate, every time I see an update from you I'm always to scared to look for your Champs League results. Gutted for you, hope you can pull off a massive comeback. :D

April / Avril

View attachment 342817
The only player worth noting from our youth intake. Brilliant for a 14 year old.

Bundesliga
Sunday 5th April 2020

ESPRIT arena

Dusseldorf 1 - 2 Dortmund
Iglesias, Rausch

Nearly lost this one aswell, I'm still disappointed inside at the previous result and it is killing me every year failing in the Champions League. We should seal the Bundesliga this year though.

Champions League Quarter Final Second Leg
Wednesday 8th April 2020

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 Man Utd (4-5 agg)
Corchia, Lozano (2)

MOTM: Joaquin Lozano

A brave effort, but left a massive task from the previous game and I'm sure Sven Bender will be looking at himself in disappointment at letting the team down in the first leg. We played like champions today and it is a shame we played the second leg at home.

Bundesliga
Saturday 11th April 2020

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Werder Bremen
Serrano, Dunguinha, Corchia sent off

A good victory in which another red card which the player will be disciplined accordingly as it is disgusting and could ruin the games like it did for us in the United match. In other words...

WE ARE CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!!

View attachment 342824

Bundesliga
Wednesday 15th April 2020

BayArena

Leverkusen 2 - 3 Dortmund
Klein, Lozano, Roberto

MOTM: Kurt Zouma

A well battled victory for us and with the two strikers both on the sheet that is very pleasing.

Bundesliga
Saturday 18th April 2020

Borussia-Park

Gladbach 2 - 2 Dortmund
Perrin, Roberto

Fought back from 2-0 down in the derby to earn a draw. The lads showed character today and can be proud of themselves for it.

Player of the month
View attachment 342825
Leon Goretzka

League Table
View attachment 342826

Great stuff as always mate!!! Unlucky against United but there's always hope!!

Mate, every time I see an update from you I'm always to scared to look for your Champs League results. Gutted for you, hope you can pull off a massive comeback. :D

Nearly just nearly! The Bundesliga keeps slipping down in the league ratings and can't attract the best of the best players.

Back