Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid Reincarnation.

August / Agosto

View attachment 338483
'We're back, another season of **** for away teams.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German Cup First Round
Monday 21st August 2017

osnatel-Arena

Osnabruck 0 - 2 Dortmund
Gotze, Lewandowski

MOTM: Mario Gotze

Another nice win to start the season off. I have youngsters which will be blooding in this year but they have potential to become world beaters. Some may say I have taken a risk by selling some good players. But I feel I have replaced them with players that will get us further. As the saying goes: He who dares, wins.

Second round draw:

Leverkusen v Dortmund

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Friday 25th August 2017

Trolli Arena

Furth 1 - 2 Dortmund
Lewandowski (2)

MOTM: Robert Lewandowski
Robert Lewandowski becomes all time record scorer for Dortmund in the League with 136 goals.

We didn't play to our full standard but we still won, it is the start of the season and players still need time to find their feet. If we can win while the team is still gelling I am very happy and we still come away with the three points.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September / Setiembre

Champions League Group Stage Draw:

Dortmund
Valencia
Sporting Lisbon
Panathinikos

Not one easy group but it is very very winnable. We should finish first and I will not accept any less

Bundesliga
Saturday 2nd September 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 1 Leverkusen
O.G, Di Maria

MOTM: Stefan de Vrij

A vital win today but yet again it was tight and we didn't look like we did. I hope we can foil together as soon as possible as teams will be looking us to stop winning the 5th Bundesliga in a row.

Bundesliga
Saturday 16th September 2017

Mercedes-Benz-Arena

Raùl's 200th game in charge for Dortmund.

Stuttgart 0 - 2 Dortmund
Goretzka (2)

MOTM: Leon Goretzka

Brilliant result against one of our bogey teams. We look defensively solid now and have alot of direct dribblers with the ball which the defence look like they backpedal alot. For my 200th game in charge for Borussia Dortmund it was a very good result and marks a special occaision for me.

Champions League Group Stage
Wednesday 20th September 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 1 Sporting Lisbon
de Vrij, Schmelzer sent off

MOTM: Kurt Zouma

A bad result for us in the opening fixture, although not the worst I would have like to have got off to a winning start. We made hard work of the game and made it even harder when we went down to 10 men. We must put things right next game.

Bundesliga
Saturday 23rd September 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 0 Gladbach
O.G.

Yes we did win but I am utterly disappointed at our lack of goals. We need to create more chances to score. We have still won though so I cannot be too displeased. We also kept a clean sheet which is brilliant. Goretzka pulled his hamstring today and will be out for about 3 months.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 27th September 2017

Coface-Arena

Mainz 3 - 4 Dortmund
Bender, Lewandowski, Di Maria (2)

Another win, another slender win. I am not as impressed with my team as I was this time last season. We don't look our usual self and only winning by the odd goal. It may be harsh but I am getting the lads running all week as a single goal lead every game won't be enough when we come up against the likes of Barcelona, Chelsea and Real Madrid.

Bundesliga
Saturday 30th September 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Hertha BSC
Gotze, O.G.

MOTM: Diego Renan

A little better today, still not brilliant but better. We have won every game in the league but that is deceiving we have struggled along to the finish line. It will take time to gel but we need to have a big scoring margin and fast.

Player of the month

View attachment 338491
Stefan de Vrij
Subotic has been injured and he has stepped in and been brilliant.

League Table

View attachment 338492

October / Octubre

View attachment 338494

Tuesday 3rd October 2017

Mestalla

Valencia 2 - 0 Dortmund
Zouma sent off

MOTM: Neven Subotic

Terrible. Digusted. Ashamed.
Not a single win in the Champions League so far and we have been terrible. I am starting to lose my rag with this team and I will demand results.

Bundesliga
Saturday 7th October 2017

Wirsol Rhein-Neckar-Arena

Hoffenheim 2 - 3 Dortmund
Di Maria (2), Maher

MOTM: Angel Di Maria

Another sneaky win but we are doing it in the Bundesliga just not the Champions League. I am working my hardest to figure out the fault but I cannot see what it is. I am really confused but we will work through this.

Bundesliga
Saturday 21st October 2017

VELTINS-Arena

Schalke
2 - 0 Dortmund

MOTM: None.

I don't wish to comment on this game. I am utterly angry and disappointed today.

Tuesday 24th October 2017

OAKA Spyros Louis

Panathinaikos 0 - 3 Dortmund
Maher, Lewandowski (2)

The only positive out of this month is we won by a healthy scoreline. I hope this kick-starts our season into gear as we need it now more than ever. Hopefully we can use this in the league aswell.

Bundesliga
Saturday 28th October 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 2 Nurnberg
Maher (3), Gotze

MOTM: Adam Maher

Slightly better performance and they are gradually getting better but I feel we can improve. We are lacking a real spine in the team but it is developing slowly but surely. I just hope we can get it sorted. This is a tough time for the club but we will pull through it.

Player of the month

View attachment 338508
Adam Maher
A hat-trick and some eye-catching performances for the Dutchman.

League Table

View attachment 338509

November / Noviembre

View attachment 338513

We need to keep our eyes on the prize and put in performances.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 1st November 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Wolfsburg
Schmelzer, Subotic

We are getting there, another solid performance on the track and goals all over the team. I would rather the whole team finish with 5 goals than one player with 70. We need to gain momentum from this form now and carry on.

Bundesliga
Saturday 4th November 2017

RheinEnergieStadion

Koln 1 - 1 Dortmund
Lewandowski

MOTM: Marcel Schmelzer

Just the result we didn't need but the performances are better that is what matters. We will carry on with confidence and try get a win next game to open up a gap at the top.

Wednesday 8th November 2017
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Panathinaikos
Lewandowski, Di Maria, Gundogan sent off

Bless the lord!!! We are starting to move out of first gear and if we beat Sporting next time we play them we will qualify. We are playing much better as a team now and have belief in our ability than we will win a game.

Bundesliga
Saturday 11th November 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 2 FC Bayern
Montero, Lewandowski, Subotic

Well I cannot moan with any win against one of our main title contenders. We played a brilliant game and put Bayern to the sword. Our younger players are realising they are important parts of the team and are stepping up to the plate. A great three points in this six pointer affair. Get in there lads.

Bundesliga
Saturday 25th November 2017

Commerzbank-Arena

Frankfurt 0 - 4
Dortmund
Doumbia (2), Lewandowski, Gotze

That is more like it!!! Top of the league Frankfurt knocked off their podium and we have put in a performance on the highest quality and we are starting to play! We have full concentration and are now in full swing ready to launch an attack on the Champions League.

Champions League
Tuesday 28th November 2017

Estadio Jose Alvalade Seculo XXI

Sporting Lisbon 0 - 1 Dortmund
Gotze

We qualify for the knockout rounds!!!!!
Something which seemed impossible after the dreadful start in the first two games in the Champions League. We rode our luck today but defended with pride. We wanted it more than Lisbon and that extra passion got the three points for us today.

Player of the month

View attachment 338525
Mario Gotze
The wizard picks up goals and assists for fun.

League Table

View attachment 338526

Have followed this from the beginning.............fantastic success with Dortmund, Would love to see u win the CL this season...Good Luck

December / Deciembre

View attachment 338527

Where would we be hanging in the league at the end of the year?

Bundesliga
Saturday 2nd December 2017

MAGE SOLAR Stadion

Freiburg 0 - 1 Dortmund
Subotic

Bottom of the table Freiburg was there for the battering but we didn't do it but still came away with the three points so I am happy. I just want us to be focused on trophies this year and the performances must require 100% concentration at all times.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 6th December 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Augsburg
Gotze, Lewandowski (2)

Some of the one touch football we played today was a joy to behold. Our fans was well and truly treated with a vintage performance today and we are back to our best or near enough. We just need to carry the form into Europe and see if we can go places.

Bundesliga
Sunday 10th December 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 6 - 0 Werder Bremen
Diego Renan, Mario Gotze (2), Lewandowski (2), Di Maria, Subotic sent off

That is why you can never write us off. Kick the dog when it is down but it will always come back. Even with 10 men we managed to batter Werder Bremen. We are maintaining brilliant form and going into the new year it is the best thing to do.

Wednesday 13th December 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 0 Valencia
Goretzka

Excellent! We needed this to prove to ourselves that the first result was a fluke. We still finish runners up in the group but winning our last four games we go in with every intention that we will beat whoever we are faced with. The lads are pumping with confidence recently and you can feel the vibes off them. The fans was a different class today and I would like to thank them for all their loyality thoughout the season.

Bundesliga
Saturday 16th December 2017

Imtech Arena

HSV 0 - 1 Dortmund
de Vrij

A clean sheet and a vital goal. Hamburg was really really up for this and threw everything including the kitchen sink at us and we managed to withheld their barrage of attacks. I am really really happy with the lads this month after a dodgy start to the season they have been a credit to the club.

German Cup Second Round
Wednesday 20th December 2017
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Leverkusen
de Vrij, Lewandowski

We showed we mean a statement this year in the cup. We have won every single game in what has been a perfect month. We will begin again in January after the break is over and then we will see if we have any transfer activity. Up the Dortmund!!!!

German Cup Third Round
Thursday 26th December 2017

Mercedes-Benz-Arena

Stuttgart 1 - 1 Dortmund (1-3 pens)
Subotic

We progress to the quarters. We have belief we can do it this year. Make the German cup ours!!! Captain Neven won us the game on penalties and scored our only goal of the game. We are all delighted as a club to reach the next round and hope we can have as much success.

German Cup Quarter Final Draw:

Dortmund
v Wolfsburg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the month

View attachment 338556
Stefan de Vrij
I wondered why there was alot of interest in the lad last year while he wasn't getting in the team and he has been brilliant since he come into the first team.

Player of the month

View attachment 338558

Last edited:
January / Enero

View attachment 338561

Galatasaray in the first knockout round. We have some revenge to catch up on.

Transfers:
View attachment 338562

In's

Benno Bergmann - Young lad who will go into the under 19's and stay there until ready. High hopes for the lad.

Out's

Kenneth Vermeer - 4.4m - Vitesse: Back up keeper and was getting chased up by my youth keeper who has cheap wages and years to develop. I think it is the right choice and would like to thank Kenneth for his services and helping out when called upon

Seydou Doumbia - 15m - Bolton: Playing second fiddle to Lewandowski all the time and he wanted first team football, when he was brought on he didn't deliver when required. 15M profit made on him and a big wage off the bill. A good bit of business yet again for the club.

I also received this before I was about to play my first game since the turn of the year.

View attachment 338563

I called Karl-Heinz Rummenigge personally and laughed the offer off. It was a stupid thing to do and he now looks like one of the biggest tools in football. The squad is full of aged players who are past it and the club is going nowhere. Also being one of Dortmunds biggest rivals it never was an option to accept in my head.

Bundesliga
Saturday 20th January 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 3 Furth
Di Maria (2), Bender, Schmelzer

Made work harder for ourselves than what was needed. After being 3-0 up we went searching for more goals. Any other team would have shut up shop but it is in our DNA to destroy teams and let them know why we are top of the league. We still came away with the win though and I'm one happy person.

Bundesliga
Saturday 27th January 2018

BayArena

Leverkusen 0 - 2 Dortmund
Gotze, Di Maria, Maher sent off

What a fantastic display from the lads out there. We worked as a team when we was reduced to 10 men after a two footed lunge from Adam was a rush of blood and stupidity but with maturity it won't happen again. We still managed to batter Leverkusen and should have had more which is very pleasing for us.

Player of the month

View attachment 338566
Angel Di Maria
Beautiful goals and the difference in the two games this month.

League Table

View attachment 338567

Excellent stuff mate, well done. How did you get Raul to be Head Coach and not Manager? :)

February / Febrero

View attachment 338568

Bundesliga
Saturday 3rd February 2018
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 7 - 1 Stuttgart
Lewandowski (2), Di Maria (2), Gotze, Subotic, de Vrij

This is how to play football. We have the power to unlock any defence and this may just be our decision. A mammoth win against a brilliant set up Stuttgart team didn't know how to cope with us. I am truly proud of the lads and they have done the club proud and treat the crowd to a goal fest.

Bundesliga
Saturday 10th February 2018

Borussia-Park

Gladbach 2 - 1 Dortmund
Gotze

MOTM: Denis

First game we have lost in a while and Gladbach put on a very good show and deserved to beat us. It's never nice losing a derby match but we are steaming ahead in the league so aslong as this is a minor blip it shall be no problem.

Bundesliga
Saturday 17th February 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 5 - 0 Mainz
Zouma, Bender, Maher, Klein, O.G

Five goals all came in the first half gave Mainz no chance and they look like they just want the season to end. All the players seem stripped of confidence and they don't want to play for the team on the shirt unlike us who in training this week all the lads put in 110% and it was hard to pick a team.

Bundesliga
Saturday 24th February 2018

Olympiastadion

Hertha BSC 0 - 3 Dortmund
Zouma, Subotic, Rausch

Both centre backs on the scoresheet today and the young regen Rausch gets his name on the sheet aswell. A excellent team performance and yet another three points for the lads. It is all gearing up for a nice finale but nothing is over till its written official.

Champions League Knockout Round First Leg
Wednesday 28th February 2018
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 1 Galatasaray
Subotic, Maher

The away goal may be crucial. But we hold a goal advantage going to Turkey but we must perform to our strengths as we all know what happened last time and we will be extra pumped up to win. An excellent performance and we will stay focused for the next game.

Player of the month

View attachment 338571
The whole team.
Delighted with all the effort put in and I can't pick an individual.

League Table

View attachment 338572

March / Marzo

View attachment 338573

Can we dream again?

Bundesliga
Saturday 3rd March 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Hoffenheim
Diego Renan, Di Maria

A little worrying that Robert isn't scoring but we are getting goals from elsewhere so it's not as big of a concern as it could be. We are still going strong and launching our assault on as many trophies as we can get but the big one is our target this year.

German Cup Quarter Finals
Wednesday 7th March 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 Wolfsburg
Diego Renan, Schauerte (2)

MOTM: Niklas Schauerte

We was short of players today due to them on a international break at just the wrong time!!! We managed to win the game with the young regen Schauerte giving us a brace to win the game and progress to the Semi-Finals. We played very well without our main players and done ourselves proud.

German Cup Semi Final Draw:

Dortmund v Augsburg

Bundesliga
Saturday 10th March 2018

Volkswagen Arena

Wolfsburg 1 - 4 Dortmund
Maher (2), de Vrij, Bender

So we have done the double over Wolfsburg in a matter of days which is abit demoralising for them. We battered them again today, Adam Maher scored 2 and got 2 assists for himself rounding off a beautiful display for him.

Bundesliga
Friday 16th March 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 0 - 0 Schalke

Neither defence could be seperated and a point is well deserved aswell as a clean sheet for us. We will go into the Galatasaray match full of confidence and every intention of running the show there and showing them we want it more than them.

Champions League First Knockout Round Second Leg
Tuesday 20th March 2018

Ali Sami Yen Spor Kompleksi Turk Telekom Arena

Galatasaray 0 - 1 Dortmund (1-3 agg)
Di Maria

We have done it!!! Revenge is complete and we proceed to the quarter finals!!! We have conquered Galatasaray and we have a brilliant chance to succeed now. The whole game was brilliant and I feel confident whoever we are drawn against.

Champions League Quarter Final draw:

Marseille v Barcelona
Inter v Juventus
Dortmund v Valencia
Arsenal v Real Madrid

We have beaten Valencia in the group stage and we know we can beat them. We will be mentally and physically prepared for this tie.

Bundesliga
Saturday 24th March 2018

Stadion Nurnberg

Nurnberg 4 - 0 Dortmund

Utterly disgraced. We have came off the back of a brilliant result against Galatasaray and we produce this. What a disgusting performance and I am disappointed in the effort. Robert hasn't scored in a while now and he must buck up his ideas should he want to be here next season.

German Cup Semi Final
Wednesday 28th March 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 0 - 1 Augsburg

MOTM: Stefan de Vrij.

We lost today due to some players seeing their bottom after the telling off from last game. They have sulked like a child and after the effort put in today, some players will never wear the shirt again and I have made that known to them. We have missed out on a final due to players not being able to take criticism. They will be offloaded next year anyway that is a sure promise.

Bundesliga
Saturday 31st March 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Koln
Schmelzer, Gotze, Subotic

Better performance to bounce back from the last result and the game before Valencia. The mentioned player before in the last match returned to my office and begged for my forgiveness, he told me about the love he has for this club and it was a minor mistake which he wanted to make up for. Who is the player? Only if he is involved shall we find out.

Player of the month

View attachment 338574
Neven Subotic
Captain fantastic lead by example as always. Only one to never stop believing.

League Table

View attachment 338575

April / Avril

View attachment 338576

Can we go one step further?

Champions League Quarter Final First Leg
Tuesday 3rd April 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 0 - 3 Valencia

Same story, different year. We need a 3 goal swing at the Mestella to stand a chance in the Champions League.

Bundesliga
Friday 6th April 2018

Allianz-Arena

FC Bayern 2 - 1 Dortmund
Klein, Bender sent off

MOTM: Leon Goretzka

Not any passion shown by the players, unlike we used to in this derby. Nothing whatsoever, no heart, no effort we just looked like we wanted to roll over before the match and give Bayern the victory. Maybe we should have, it would have saved me an embarrassing 90 minutes on that touchline.

Champions League Quarter Final Second Leg
Wednesday 11th April 2018

Mestalla

Valencia 2 - 1 Dortmund (5-1 agg)
Lewandowski

MOTM: Sven Bender

I cannot express my disappointment and anger at this. I am trying to hold it all in but I can't. I have had massive fall outs with some players as I believe not everyone has been giving 100% and it has been a stressful time for me here. We have crashed out at the Quarter finals yet again.

Bundesliga
Saturday 14th April 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 0 Frankfurt
Rausch

Could be a big result come the end of the season and possibly a 6 pointer. We managed to grab a goal in the 86th minute to seal things. It was a good goal and it won us the game.

Bundesliga
Saturday 21st April 2018
SGL Arena

Augsburg 1 - 1 Dortmund
Di Maria

We would of won this before Christmas. That is all.

Player of the month
View attachment 338577
Nobody deserves it.

League Table

View attachment 338578

What you mean mate? I don't understand :)

In Raul's profile, when it shows up on news page, it says Head Coach, where as on my game it always says they are a manager. Think it's cool saying Head Coach, so wondered how you got it, lol. :)

In Raul's profile, when it shows up on news page, it says Head Coach, where as on my game it always says they are a manager. Think it's cool saying Head Coach, so wondered how you got it, lol. :)

Think hes got it on American language setting

Fantastic story! Just read through the whole thing, brilliant stuff. I also applaud you for the BVB loyalty too. :) Your time as Real Madrid manager will most certainly come in good time.

Back