Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid Reincarnation.

Think hes got it on American language setting
Yes that is correct!! I like the sound of Head Coach it has a different ring to it!

Ahh thank you, appreciate the help. :D
That's what people are here for!

Fantastic story! Just read through the whole thing, brilliant stuff. I also applaud you for the BVB loyalty too. :) Your time as Real Madrid manager will most certainly come in good time.
Thanks mate, yes it will! As it shows I am learning all the time and want to be as successful as I can be at Madrid.

May / Mayo

View attachment 338637

Would we make it five in a row?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Saturday 5th May 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 Freiburg
Dortmund are Champions
Lewandowski, de Vrij, Rausch, Schmelzer sent off

MOTM: Stefan de Vrij

View attachment 338640

There it is!!! The fifth one in a row. The fans was like a herd of lions when we was playing as always and was always behind us when we was going forward. We managed to secure the league with two games to go and managed to put Freiburg to the sword.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Saturday 12th May 2018

Weserstadion

Werder Bremen 2 - 2 Dortmund
Rausch, Klein

MOTM: Sven Bender

Happy at the performance as alot of youngsters came into the first XI and will be doing for the last game of the season. We played excellent and showed signs of what is coming through in the years to come which will be very very exciting. One more match to go. Champioooooones!!!

Bundesliga
Wednesday 16th May 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 5 - 0 HSV
Subotic (2), Rausch, Di Maria, Lewandowski

MOTM: Neven Subotic

What a way to end the season. It has been indeed a rollercoaster season but we have ended up high. It was a little difficult which was one of the toughest things I've been through when the morale in the team dropped. I even considered resigning from my post at Dortmund as I didn't feel like it for a week. But I kept persistent and we have ended up with yet another Bundesliga title.

Final League Table

View attachment 338651

Just before the awards...

View attachment 338652

Do they not understand?
Smug as anything knock me out of the Champions League and offer me the job at the end of the season. No thanks Mr.Chairman I have a project to finish.

Awards Ceremony.

View attachment 338656

View attachment 338658
Bundesliga Team of the Year.

Unnerstall
Schmelzer Matip Subotic Funk
Di Maria L.Bender Nainggolan Gotze
Sohnlein Gomez

(Sohnlein will be a Dortmund player next year, major giveaway)

View attachment 338659

Mario Gotze wins Player of the Year.
Excellent for the lad who has been brilliant since I came and has many many good year ahead of him.

My Player of the Year

View attachment 338672
Mario Gotze
A tough one but his stats stood heads and shoulder over anybody else, 12 goals and 25 assists this year is excellent form.

My Young Player of the Year

View attachment 338673
Denis
The lad has had a solid season and is still developing. With the right work I believe he can be one of the best fullbacks in the world.

Are you aiming to win the Champions League with Dortmund and then move on?

Are you aiming to win the Champions League with Dortmund and then move on?
That is the aim at the minute AJ. But if a job did come calling at the right time then who knows. But I am signing fantastic regens for Dortmund aswell, they will be a force in the future.

View attachment 338749

Raùl announced as manager of England.

England offered the Borussia Dortmund the opportunity to take the helm at England as another job as his title winning antics at Dortmund have been impressing the FA and they decided he was the right man for the job. This for me is another opportunity in my managerial career to be successful. England are ranked 1st in the World and with the World Cup just gone I want to grab England one to bring it home for the fans who have gone without since 1966. I wish I had played in England sometime in my career, it is full of fans with love for the game especially after the 2005 final in Istanbul with the Liverpool fans 3-0 down and still hearing the 'You'll never walk alone' song echo around the stadium was just magical. I hope we can get off to a good start and have a successful time with me at the helm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First match vs Austria.

Friendly
Wednesday 15th August 2018
Ernst-Happel-Stadion

Austria 1 - 2 England
Smalling, Rooney

MOTM: Chris Smalling

The England fans are brilliant and I am privileged to manage a country with such brilliant fans and people. English football has always been rich in talent and full of entertainment. If I wasn't so in love with Madrid I would have probably gone to England if anywhere in the prime of my career. I was once linked with a move to Man United but I wasn't too interested as I wanted to stay with Real Madrid forever. The match on the other hand we was made to fight for our victory but we did so in success and a winning start for us.

Pre-season and Transfers

View attachment 339009

View attachment 339011View attachment 339012View attachment 339013View attachment 339014View attachment 339015View attachment 339016View attachment 339018

In's

Harald Sohnlein - Scored 17 goals in the Bundesliga last year and at the age of 20 he still has plenty of time to improve. He will be in the replacement mould of Robert Lewandowski. A free transfer was a deal which is brilliant for us as a player of this quality would of easily cost 20m+

Lukman Haruna - Low wages and will only be used should Sven Bender get injured. I will send him on loan to get football elsewhere and if he is needed I will call him back.

Carlos Vela - A handy player and got a great wealth of experience. He will be used as a rotational player and can play anywhere along the attacking line which is good to have such a versatile player at our disposal.

Bruno Martins Indi - Another free transfer with low wages. Bruno will be back up and we beat off teams such as Man City and Chelsea to secure his services. Can also play left back if needed to.

Ernest Ojrzynski - One for the future as I went to go watch Legia in a few Champions League qualifying games and he stood out like a sore thumb head and shoulders above everyone else.

Flavien Perrin - Had to buy this player when the opportunity rose, he is quality in every department and although we have a variety of defenders at our disposal I think Perrin will go on to be one of the best players in the world in his position.

Lee Hyun-Soo - Also another player for the future which I have high hopes for. Coming from South Korea I will see if I can get a loan move back there so he can develop further.

Outs

Marcel Schmelzer - A loyal servant to us and just gone purely on the fact of age. We got the money while we could for him. It will be a task replacing him but I think with some time spent scouting we can fill the void.

Robert Lewandowski - Our record league scorer and also another one just approaching 30. He had a average season last year compared to his other seasons we had. 20M is alot of money and we got a good deal again from Bolton where he will link up with former team-mate Seydou Doumbia.

Stefan de Vrij (loan) - A player who last year put in some brilliant performances and was up for player of the year. We have brought in some good good defensive options and thought if he got regular first team football it would be best for both parties.

Jetro Willems (loan) - Will be his last season on loan and if I feel he isn't good enough then he will be moved on as he never has broken into the first team and had to go elsewhere to look for first team football.

Friendlies

Lotte 0 - 5 Dortmund
Gotze (3), Rausch, Domoraud

Munster 1 - 3 Dortmund
Gotze, Klein, Rausch

Dortmund 1 - 0 CSKA Moscow
Rausch

Dortmund 3 - 1 America (MEX)
Gotze, Klein, Diego Renan

Las Palmas 0 - 2 Dortmund
Gotze, Rodriguez

Oviedo 2 - 5 Dortmund
Rodriguez (2), Bergmann (2), Diego Renan

Ajax 2 - 1 Dortmund
Goretzka

German Super Cup
Saturday 28th July 2018
SGL Arena

Augsburg
3 - 3 Dortmund (4-3 pens)
Gotze, Sohnlein, Rausch

MOTM:
Mario Gotze

Our first loss in the Super Cup since I took over. We didn't play bad but we didn't play excellent. Sohnlein got a debut goal which he took well and was pleasing to see. We need to find a nice rhythm and style this year for us to progress further in Europe.

Last edited:
August / Agosto

View attachment 339020

German Cup First Round
Sunday 19th August 2018

Sportstadion Lasfelde

Lasfelde 0 - 11 Dortmund
Perrin, Diego Renan, Rausch (3), Gotze (2), Klein, Sohnlein, Rietz, O.G

MOTM: Marco Rausch

Biggest scoreline I've ever witnessed it was like a mens team versus a bunch of toddlers, we should have had atleast another 10!! It is the first time in professional history I have witnessed a game in double figures for one game. It was a pretty special moment and alot of entertainment for the travelling fans.

View attachment 339025

Have you ever seen 50+ shots in a game on Football Manager??

Bundesliga
Saturday 25th August 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 FC Bayern
Gotze (2), O.G

MOTM: Mario Gotze

What a fantastic first opening game and we showed we are still hungry enough and still want it by hammering Bayern 3-0. They couldn't deal with us and we absolutely smashed them. This is a very confident start to the season and a brilliant performance from the lads.

Bundesliga
Friday 31st August 2018

Wirsol Rhein-Neckar-Arena

Hoffenheim 0 - 3 Dortmund
Rausch, Klein, Rietz

MOTM: Kurt Zouma

Brilliant performance from the lads away from home. All three regens scored today and did us proud. Who said youngsters can't win anything? We absolutely killed Hoffenheim to a pulse and we could have had even more if we pushed forward. The defence was brilliant again, 3 clean sheets in 3.

Player of the month

View attachment 339034
Mario Gotze
4 goals in 3 games and countless number of assists.

League Table

View attachment 339035

Wow, a great start to this season. This is the season where you will win Champs League and will go all season unbeaten!! :P

Well you have to be ambitious, to help you to strive to win more and more. (H)

Hope you don't mind me using a few ideas from your story in mine?
It's a pleasure you want to use them mate. Go ahead :)

September / Setiembre

View attachment 339113
Champions League Group Stage draw:

Dortmund
A.C. Milan
Celtic
Vaslui

A group which I believe we can win this year and the only people who will be pushing us will be A.C. Milan. We still need to concentrate and get the job done and qualify though as any team can beat any in the Champions League.

Bundesliga
Friday 14th September 2018

BayArena

Leverkusen 0 - 3 Dortmund
Klein (2), Gotze

MOTM: Markus Klein

A vital three points away at the BayArena. We have struggled here in recent years and it is a hard place to go to and pick up three points but we got the job done in style and we add another clean sheet to the tally.

Champions League Group Stage
Wednesday 19th September 2018

San Siro

A.C. Milan 1 - 1 Dortmund
Klein

MOTM: Markus Klein

A very crucial away point against our toughest opposition in the Champions League. We fought them for the point and it was the extra desire which kept us going, both teams had chances to win the game but on the whole summary of the game a draw was probably a fair result for both teams.

Bundesliga
Saturday 22nd September 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 7 - 0 St.Pauli
Perrin, Iglesias(2), Gotze, Sohnlein(3)

MOTM:
Herald Sohnlein

What a goal fest for our crowd! We smashed St.Pauli for seven today and the way in which we was attacking it could have easily have been many many more. It looks like they left their heads on the coach as we was picking them off while they was sleeping on situations. You cannot afford a lapse of concentration in football otherwise you may just lose the chance.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 26th September 2018

SGL arena

Augsburg 1 - 3 Dortmund
Gotze, Sohnlein (2)

MOTM: Herald Sohnlein

Unbeaten record still remains intact. We puts Augsburg to the sword in a match where we wasn't really pressured as they looked to stand back alot and invite us onto them which we accepted gracefully as they looked to hit us on the counter attacks. I fully believe our defence can cope with that.

Bundesliga
Sunday 30th September 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 2 Werder Bremen
Iglesias , O.G

MOTM: Angel Di Maria

Very very frustrating for me as we was 2-0 up and cruising till the 80th minute where two lapses of concentration cost us the game with 2 stray passes from the defence which let Werder Bremen in and they didn't need a second invitation to take the goals with a smile on their faces. They take a point from us with no real performance but we let 80 minutes of good work die for a poor 10. That is what I mean by concentration. Them two points may be crucial come the end of the year.

Player of the month

View attachment 339128
Harald Sohnlein
The youngster has had a brilliant start to his career with the club.

League Table

View attachment 339129

England

View attachment 339127

Friendly
Friday 7th September 2018

Friends Arena

Sweden 1 - 5 England
Wilshere, Henderson, Rooney, Welbeck, M.Bennett

MOTM: Ryan Shawcross

A big result for us ahead of the European Qualifying game. We had all cylinders firing as five different scorers registered for us in this friendly and Sweden are no mugs when it comes to the game. We must concentrate on the game ahead against Moldova to open the Qualifying for the European Championships.

European Championship Qualifying Group
Tuesday 11th September 2018
Republican

Moldova
0 - 4 England
Gritt, Wilshere, Welbeck, Rooney

MOTM: Stuart Gritt

Excellent way to open the group. A four goal deposit for us to take the helm in the group and be the pacesetters. Could have had alot more if we pushed Moldova even further but a 4-0 win away from home is excellent and we can be proud of our performance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Going well mate, don't suppose I could see a screenshot of Mason Bennett?

October / Octubre

View attachment 339130

I had promised the players a treat due to a brilliant start this season and we have come flying out of the blocks, I took us all to a famous hotel owned by 3-star Michelen chefs called La Magra. I told the team the bill was on me as a treat and a time for them to get some team-mates who they don't really speak to a little more as we are one big family at Dortmund and we win together and we lose together. Now we focus on our next match.

Wednesday 3rd October 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 0 Vaslui
Rausch, Subotic, Klein (2)

YES! This is what we need to do, be more dominant in Europe and have teams to fear us instead of just rolling up tight affairs. Vaslui looks terrified from the first minute to the last. We played them off the pitch and most of them will be wish they didn't get off the coach.

Bundesliga
Saturday 6th October 2018
Borussia-Park

Gladbach 0 - 4 Dortmund
Iglesias, Goretzka, Perrin(2)

MOTM: Flavien Perrin

Put our rivals to the sword and embarrassed them infront of their home crowd. Everyone in the league is worrying that we are going to give them a pasting as we have already scored 25 goals in only 7 games. We are working as a team and putting in brilliant performances.

Bundesliga
Saturday 20th October 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 0 Stuttgart
Iglesias

Stuttgart want to thank their keeper first and foremost for the best performance from a goalkeeper I have ever seen. His triple save from one of our plays was unbelievable. He just got up within a second of every shot and they ought to thank him for his efforts as the game could have been alot better for us if he wasn't on form

Champions League Group Stages
Wednesday 24th October 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 0 Celtic
Sohnlein (2), Perrin, Iglesias

MOTM: Harald Sohnlein

Yet another dominant performance in Europe, if we can keep these up this year we are in with a very very good chance of being up there this season. We absolutely destroyed Celtic and they are meant to be Champions of a country? Really?

Bundesliga
Saturday 27th October 2018

Volkswagen Arena

Wolfsburg 0 - 1 Dortmund
Iglesias

A short and sweet win and we will take them. We struggled at Wolfsburg last year and so it proves as they gave us a well battled game again today. They are a well organised side which are hard to break down and with the right additions they could be up there challenging.

German Cup Second Round
Wednesday 31st October 2018

Stadion An der Alten Forsterei

Union Berlin 0 - 4 Dortmund
Perrin, Gundogan, Vela, Sohnlein

We can never take the German Cup lightly as we know what can happen against lower opponents. We got knocked out by Union Berlin a few years back and it was a massive shock to everybody and I don't want a repeat process of it happening again. Carlos Vela was given his chance today and on his debut scored a wonderful freekick.

German Cup Third Round Draw:

Nurnberg v Dortmund

Player of the month

View attachment 339145
Flavien Perrin
The regen has been a rock at the back and ensured we keep clean sheets.

League Table

View attachment 339146

England
View attachment 339147

Friendly
Friday 12th October 2018
Wembley

England 0 - 0 Brazil

MOTM: Chris Smalling

A good result against a tricky Brazil side. They are filled with skillful players with lots of flair and dribbling ability. What they seemed to lack was a leader in the team it was like they all had a free role in the game. A stable result again the 5 time winning World Cup team.

European Championship Qualifying Group
Tuesday 16th October 2018

Wembley

England 1 - 1 Bulgaria
C.Dawson

MOTM: Craig Dawson

Terrible result for us. We should of nailed them and we was doing fine till an individual mistake by Theo Walcott trying to dribble past people inside his own half made Bulgaria shut up shop and play for the draw and subsequently they parked the bus and we couldn't get out of it.

November / Noviembre

View attachment 339149
Concentration is key to us.

Bundesliga
Saturday 3rd November 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 1860 Munich
Subotic, Rausch(2)

MOTM:
Marco Rausch

The young attacking midfielder showed why he is starting more often than Adam Maher now, popping up with a brace to carry on his start to a fine goalscoring season. We was very neat with the ball today and looked after it as the possession stats showed in 76% our favour. Mario Gotze tore his hamstring today and the medic staff said we are looking at around 2-3 months for him to recover which is a massive blow to us.

Tuesday 6th November 2018

Celtic Park

Celtic 0 - 3 Dortmund
Di Maria (3)

A magical hat-trick from Di Maria to put Celtic to the sword and we only need one point from the remaining two games to seal qualification to the next round.

Bundesliga
Sunday 11th November 2018

VELTINS-arena

Schalke 0 - 1 Dortmund
Klein

The VELTINS-arena is a tough place for any team to go but we went and dominated. There was a few scares but Ter-Stegen was on form to keep us out of trouble and claim another clean sheet. We are still unbeaten in the middle of November and are showing no signs of letting up.

Bundesliga
Sunday 18th November 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 6 - 0 Koln
Sohnlein, Klein, Denis, Rausch (3)

What words can describe this performance? Highest performance quality this season, the fullbacks was flying forward and causing Koln problems all day. Marco Rausch just found his own space in the hole and dictated the game. He will be proudly taking the matchball home today.

Bundesliga
Saturday 24th November 2018

Imtech Arena

Raùls 300th game as a manager.

HSV 0 - 2 Dortmund
Iglesias, Sohnlein

MOTM: Silvio Iglesias

A comfortable away win and keeps our winning run ongoing. It was a frustrating day because I thought we wasn't going to score the amount of chances we spurned I just thought the gods was against us, but we kept on going and was rewarded.

Wednesday 28th November 2018

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 A.C. Milan
Klein, Gundogan, Zouma

I thought it was going to go down to the last matchday when we fell 1-0 behind against A.C. and they looked good for their money to hold onto the lead. We came out 2nd half with all guns blazing and we hit them for 3. It will be very interesting the last game as anybody in the group can occupy the second qualifying spot.

Player of the month

View attachment 339168
Kurt Zouma
Defensively excellent and inspiring in the changing room.

League Table

View attachment 339169

Back