Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid.

Pre-Season & Transfers.

View attachment 290040

View attachment 290041View attachment 290042

These are the transfers which I have made and I may make more during the last few weeks of the transfer window depending on if I think I could strengthen. When I arrived at the club we had a transfer budget of just £156 yes £156!!! And we was 54k a week over budget so I have shifted over 200k p/w off the wage budget and raised some funds for players I needed. Jagielka and Heitinga will be key losses at the back but if they was that good last season Everton wouldn't of been relegated. Above is one of the players I signed Tim Schünemann a free released from Bayern I believe he has great potential. The other is a youth product who is wanted by Manchester United and City so I will tie him down to another new contract.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just couldn't help but look what transfers Genk had made this season as I had left so I took a sneak peak.View attachment 290043

I couldn't believe it! Most of the players have moved to England. One of the best countries to play football in the world. I will especially look out for the progress of: Karim Aït Fana, Kalidou Koulibaly and especially Patrick Masudi who I said will become a future star who has earned himself a move to Manchester City.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCR Altach 2 - 0 Everton

Simmeringer SC
3 - 1 Everton
Gibson

FC Libourne 2 - 2 Everton
Mirallas, Paloschi

Pacy Football
2 - 3 Everton
Anderson, Jelavic, Coquelin

FC Martigues 0 - 5 Everton
Mancienne, Repka, Paloschi, Sinclair (2)

Preston 3 - 1 Everton
Anichebe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre season wasn't handled as well as I wanted to by my assistant and I was a little dissapointed but it is only pre -season and now we are geared up ready for the season ahead and know that it is a marathon not a sprint and I have ensured the finances are stable and the squad size is suitable enough although I may make some changes throughout the season. I hope that I will still be this happy come the end of the season. We start our season away at Port Vale in the Capital One Cup.

Last edited:
August / Agosto

View attachment 290045

Finally it was time for my first competitive match as the manager of Everton F.C.
I believe times like this are the important to make sure we have a good and dominant start to the league to show them who is prepared to lead the pack and not just chase. We are going to be winners not second best to anything I declare winners.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup
Monday 12th August 2013
Vale Park

Port Vale 0 - 4 Everton
Jelavic (2), Paloschi (2)

MOTM: Anderson

Nothing less than I expected I gave a few players on the fringes a chance to prove themselves before the league starts to see if any of the players merited a place in the team. Jelavic had two finishes the quality of a Premier League poacher has and showed his quality. Paloschi came on at half time and scored a magnificent half volley and a lovely finesse shot into the top corner. I was very impressed with Anderson in the hole spraying the ball about and gaining 3 assists in the process.

nPower Championship
Friday 16th August 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 1 Cardiff
Coda, Anderson

MOTM: Andrea Coda

View attachment 290049

All the press was flocking to interview me after my first win at Goodison Park. I wasn't interested and went to celebrate with my team and told them how proud I was against a rival in the league who I believe will be there or thereabouts in the table. I was welcomed onto the pitch by a warm reception by the Everton fans chanting "Raùl Raùl, Raùl"
The reception was brilliant and the fans got behind the lads which I believe was an extra incentive to us winning this match and I would like to thank everybody which came and support today.

nPower Championship
Tuesday 20th August 2013
Pride Park

Derby 1 - 3 Everton
Distin, Coda, Paloschi

MOTM: Sylvain Distin

It is evident in England that the game is not about raw pace like in Belgium pace & power was the key to me winning most matches as most teams would tire near the end of the match and we would dominate them. In England its about the creativity and skill of players mixed with abit of everything. It is very strange different styles of play in the different countries but it also gives me more much needed experience. The two centre-backs today both on the score-sheet and Paloschi coming off the bench to stake a claim to why he should be starting.

nPower Championship
Friday 23rd August 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 0 Middlesborough
Distin, Anderson, O.G

D-O-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N. Should of been 6 or 7. We played like true Spaniards today in the footballing sense and Anderson showed his Brazilian prowess with a match rating of 9.4 and a goal and assist to go with it. The own goal should of been Zaha's as he beat 4 players before being tackled and the ball went past the hopeless Jason Steele. Everton fans was once again in full sound and I must say the support is brilliant and I want to yet again thank them for spurring the team on.

Capital One Cup Second Round
Tuesday 27th August 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 0 - 0 Bradford (1-3 penaltys)

MOTM: None

My fault completely as I put a mixture of youth and reserve team players out to play we won't be focusing on the Capital One cup anymore but I cannot blame anybody but myself and personally apologize for the result as we should of been winning games like this.

nPower Championship
Saturday 31st August 2013
The Ricoh Arena (Coventrys ground for some reason)

West Brom 2 - 5 Everton
Anderson, Paloschi (4)

MOTM: Alberto Paloschi

WOW!!
What a spectacle for all viewers who watched today they definatley got their moneys worth and the punters who placed Everton and West Brom on their goals galore will be VERY happy! It was so tense going into half time 2-1 to West Brom and Shane Long ripping me apart with his pace until I brought Michael Mancienne on. A managerial genius move as Shane Long was so ineffective in the 2nd half. Paloschi was simply out of this world and Everton will be wondering how they got such a bargain.

Player of the month

View attachment 290058
Alberto Paloschi
(5 Games, 7 Goals, 1 Assist)
Been simply brilliant this month and adapted to English football ever so well I don't expect this much from the lad next month and put pressure on his shoulders but he has shown English football what he is about.

League Table.

View attachment 290059

September / Setiembre

View attachment 290063

Some fantastic ladies modelling the kit for September and raised money for a childrens charity in Liverpool and Everton F.C awarded them all with 5 year season tickets for their generosity to the unlucky children.

Before I move onto my first match of the month I've just agreed to sign this regen for £2 million pounds.
Will be using him sparingly.
View attachment 290066

nPower Championship
Saturday 14th September 2013
Oakwell

Barnsley 0 - 3 Everton
Paloschi, Anderson, Sinclair

MOTM: Scott Sinclair

Another pure football dominance and pleasing to see midfielders chip in on goals again aswell as Paloschi having a brilliant start again to the month we are leading the pack well and hopefully will break away a little this month aslong as we keep focused and realise not every game we will win easily.

nPower Championship
Tuesday 17th September 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 0 - 0 Millwall

Bore draw. Neither team could break eachother down and one of the positives I can take from the match is that we was solid in defence again. Quite shocked we didn't put one past Millwall as I thought that we would bag a few but I take my hat off to how they worked as a team and for eachother.

nPower Championship
Monday 23rd September 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 0 Blackpool
Paloschi, Zaha

MOTM: Michael Mancienne

We had the chance to go ahead after 20 seconds after Paloschi was fouled in the area and Darren Gibson stepped up and hit a penalty which I think is still travelling. It's a good job we can laugh about it after the match rather than look back on how much it cost us. Zaha also registered his account with the first goal of the season from right-wing and hopefully can kick-start his career here at Goodison.

nPower Championship
Saturday 28th September 2013
The Galpharm Stadium

Huddersfield 0 - 1 Everton
Coquelin, Mirallas sent of

MOTM: Francis Coquelin

Scrappy match which we was very lucky to come away with 3 points. We was not at our best and I made that clear to the team at full-time. Also Mirallas's red card is going to make everybody suffer as tomorrows training will be no ballwork whatsoever instead 4 hours of solid running as an act of punishment. I stick by the principles win as a team and lose as a team. If anybody is unhappy they know where my office is.

Player of the month

View attachment 290084

Sylvain Distin
been a rock at the back and ensured we didn't concede a single goal this month. Brilliant!

League table.

View attachment 290085

October / Octubre

View attachment 290086

Everton fans enjoying life in the nPower Championship.

nPower Championship
Tuesday 1st October 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 4 - 1 Leeds
Gueye (2), Anderson, Le Fondre

MOTM: Magaye Gueye

The punishment obviously had a positive effect yet again as the players came out of the blocks fighting for everything in the first minute. Leeds was to be a tricky opposition as they have alot of quality all over the pitch but we outclassed them. It was also nice for Adam Le Fondre to claim his first goal for the club.

nPower Championship
Saturday 5th October
Portman Road

Ipswich 0 - 0 Everton

Our strikers just wasn't lethal enough today. Chance after chance we spurned and we was lucky that Mancienne and Distin was once again solid at the back for us or we could of lost this game. I still have the quality to bag some of the chances which we had today and wish I would of put my boots on. Still a point on the road and flying high so we must keep positive.

nPower Championship
Friday 18th October 2013
St.Andrews

Birmingham 1 - 3 Everton
Le Fondre (3)

MOTM: ... Adam Le Fondre of course!

Almost thought this was going to be our first loss in the nPower Championship this year, 1-0 down till the 75th minute where I made a straight swap Paloschi for Le Fondre and it took him 2 minutes to get his name on the scoresheet and he went and completed the job by netting a hat-trick and saving the game for us. He single handedly won us the game. Hero.

nPower Championship
Tuesday 22nd October 2013
American Express Community Stadium

Brighton 0 - 2 Everton
Le Fondre, Sinclair

A brilliant result against rivals in the play-off spots so this was a 6-pointer. I rallied the troops before the match and spotted they have several Spaniards in there squad which I was very familiar to so I knew how they play so we switched our game style to press them as soon as they had the ball as the pressure would put the Spanish players off as they are used to having time on the ball. It paid off brilliantly as they was quiet all game.

nPower Championship
Saturday 26th October 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 1 MK Dons
Paloschi (2)

Hoping for a larger result here and therefore gave Paloschi a chance to regain his form. He didn't dissapoint with 2 goals scored in brilliant fashion. I was slighty dissapointed with conceding a scrappy goal from a corner which left me stressing about the marking from it. We came away with the 3 points though.

Player of the month

View attachment 290103

Michael Mancienne (cheeky grin)

Like Distin last month the two have formed the best defence in the league and nothing is getting past them, we may aswell be an iron wall.

League Table.

View attachment 290104

November / Noviembre

View attachment 290105

"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vein. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us" - Janä Auglain

nPower Championship
Saturday 2nd November 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 2 Watford
Paloschi (3)

The man did it again. He has proved to be a brilliant bit of business for me as I remember going on a scouting mission when I was taking a holiday in Milan, Italy. I went to go watch the A.C Milan reserves I noticed this boy had talent and I informed Real Madrid they should keep an eye on him but it never happened. Yet again we conceded silly goals but nothing from open play which is very promising.

nPower Championship
Tuesday 5th November 2013
Reebok Stadium

Bolton 2 - 5 Everton
Anderson, O.G, Paloschi (3)

I just cannot describe how my team keep popping up with fantastic performances. This would be the biggest match in the league yet as Bolton are doing fantastic aswell this year and the Reebok is a stadium where many teams crumble under pressure. But not my team, not anytime soon. The own goal should of been Paloschi's aswell. Sordell scored 2 goals purely on lucky drop-downs. We still killed Bolton to the misery of the fans leaving after 25 minutes.

nPower Championship
Sunday 10th November 2013
Selhurt Park

Crystal Palace 2 - 2 Everton
Mirallas, Paloschi

MOTM: Kevin Mirallas

2 points dropped here. A return for Wilfried Zaha and the media attention was on him. But it was Kevin Mirallas that stole the show with a goal and a assist. The match was wide open and Crystal Palace could of gone on to win as the first time of the season our season in the nPower Championship I felt our defence was shaky.

nPower Championship
Saturday 23rd November 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 1 Sheff Wed
Paloschi (2), Anderson

I think we could of once been in double figures here with the amount of changes we had. I made a terrible error in bringing Paloschi off at half time for Zaha which I never meant to do, I only realised it once the player was off the pitch and I denied him his hat-trick which he wasn't happy about and if it was me I would be aggrieved aswell. We are STILL unbeaten in the league and it doesn't look like anybody is stopping us with another performance of the highest quality.

nPower Championship
Tuesday 26th November 2013
Turf Moor

Burnley 1 - 3 Everton
Paloschi, Gueye, Zaha

Burnley was 2nd, We was 1st. It was simple another six pointer game and we could bridge a further gap if we managed to beat them. Absolutely destroyed and made a mockery out of Burnley infront of their own fans. We started strong from the back and the confidence once again spread throughout the team. Still unbeaten in the league heading into December.

nPower Championship
Saturday 30th November 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 0 Sheff Utd
Anderson, Gueye, Distin

I'm starting to run out of words to say about the boys performance. Brilliant doesn't sum it up or neither does fantastic. Unbelievable is about the same league as it deserves three and a half months unbeaten in the league and still going strong. Shock that Paloschi didn't score today and a few bookmakers will be happy with the regular bets of Paloschi first goalscorer or anytime goalscorer raked them in money this weekend. Even more positive news Nikita Jelavic is on his return from a broken tibia so could be challenging for the starting spot by Christmas.

Player of the month

View attachment 290107

Alberto Paloschi
the kids on fire and big clubs are coming to watch him regularly. Won't be surprised if we get a bid in January by a team or two. The machine just won't stop scoring.

League Table.

View attachment 290108

December / Diciembre

View attachment 290109

The clubs "objective" for the whole of Liverpool although I didn't understand the reasoning behind it...

nPower Championship
Tuesday 3rd December 2013
The Madejski Stadium

Reading 2 - 5 Everton
Gibson, Paloschi, Sinclair (2), O.G

MOTM: Scott Sinclair

This could of been our first loss of the season until a dramatic and fantastic change of substitution at half-time bringing Anderson off to be replaced with Scott Sinclair who ripped the Reading defence apart with his flair and pace and bagged 2 goals and a assist. Game changer.

nPower Championship
Saturday 7th December 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 1 Tranmere
Anderson

Slightly dissapointed as Tranmere was a team to get promoted from nPower League 1 the previous year and if you compare our finances to theirs we should be giving them a lesson on the park. We just wasn't at the races today though but came away with a draw.

nPower Championship
Wenesday 11th December 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 0 Peterborough
Le Fondre (2)

MOTM: Adam Le Fondre

With Nikita Jelavic nearly back to full fitness it leaves me with 3 world class strikers for the Championship so they will have to taken turns no doubt. Le Fondre proved he wants to start today with two goals. Still unbeaten aswell.

nPower Championship
Monday 16th December 2013
KC Stadium

Hull 2 - 5 Everton
Anderson (2), Mirallas (2), Paloschi

Really can't fault the lads today. It's every week now I have to try and better myself on why they was better than last week. I honestly don't know I've never see a team want to win so much in my life. A squad full of winners who give no less than 101% all the time, every time. Only negative was conceding 2 goals which was very unneccesary.

nPower Championship
Sunday 22nd December 2013
Cardiff City Stadium

Cardiff 1 - 0 Everton
Anderson sent off

MOTM: James McArthur

The run had to come to an end sooner or later and today was that day. The early sending off killed us and handed Cardiff the upper hand and possesion. Because last time a red card was issued I took the day of training and made it running, it wont be happening this time as the lads have gone 22 games in the championship without losing. I am proud of them and we start again on the training ground tomorrow.

nPower Championship
Thursday 26th December 2013
Goodison Park

Everton 0 - 2 Derby

Have they forgot we still havn't won the league? Just because they enjoyed Christmas with their families yesterday they think they can turn up and produce a crock of rubbish like that. They can think again. Nobody wanted that shirt enough today and I repeat nobody for the consequences of embarrassing me infront of the Goodison faithful 50% of every players wages which played will be deducted from next weeks wage slip and donated to charity. I don't pay footballers to not do their job, if it was a normal job they would get sacked.

nPower Championship
Saturday 28th December 2013
The Riverside Stadium

Middlesborough 0 - 3 Everton
Anderson, Paloschi, Bottinelli

MOTM: Seamus Coleman

Back to winning ways and thats how I want it to remain. I'm not afraid of my strict approach on the team as obviously it is working looking at the current position we are in and it has never failed me so far in my short managerial career. January is next and there may be some ins & outs to try and tighten things up so we don't have a little slip like we just did.

Player of the month

View attachment 290111

Anderson (he couldn't believe it)
Put in some classy performances and has chipped in with a few goals and assists.

League Table.

View attachment 290112

Nearly half a season unbeaten guys. My tears could stream after the Cardiff result, I really thought I was going to go the whole season. Paloschi is worth a buy for anyone aswell as he is rotting away in Milan reserves on my game so if your a lower prem/ top championship team I reccomend him very highly.

Good story despite the fact you are them! Dont get promoted to quick Everton in the Championship has a nice ring to it!! from a liverpool fan

Loving the story. Love a story with a mixture of different teams involved. And i think anyone would love to manage Everton in the Championship as there is so much potential then and with their youth facilities would be a great way to kick off a U18 players career.

Loving the story. Love a story with a mixture of different teams involved. And i think anyone would love to manage Everton in the Championship as there is so much potential then and with their youth facilities would be a great way to kick off a U18 players career.

Thanks mate and yeah I keep giving a few 5-15 minutes at the end of games to see how they do. The Chairmain is doing my nut in though such a tight pocketed Cu** !

January / Enero

View attachment 290182

Transfer Market opens will there be any ins or any outs at Goodison?

In's
Tsepo Masilela - Kaiser Chiefs - 250K

View attachment 290200

Out's

Nikita Jelavic - CSKA Moscow - 6m
(45k reduced from the wagebill also)

Tony Hibbert - Leeds - Free
(26k a week from the wagebill)

Souleyman Camara - Angers SCO - 850k
(13k from the wagebill)

84k reduced p/w from the wagebill.
336k a month is saved
£4.032M a year.

nPower Championship
Wednesday 1st January 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 0 West Brom
Mirallas (2), Sinclair

MOTM: Kevin Mirallas

A brilliant start to the new year and pleasing performance as I spent the last few days of December in Spain with some family the lads made sure we got off to a solid start and didn't let the December blip get in the way. We just need to focus ourselves on remaining in top position for the rest of the games and return to the promised land of the Premier League..

English FA Cup Third Round
Saturday 4th January 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 0 - 1 Crystal Palace

MOTM: None.

The cup which I wanted to progress in. I put a few rotation players to start but not many and we played terrible. Wilfried Zaha may aswell of put on a palace shirt again he was the ineffective and non-existant all game. I can't believe we have fell at the first stop. Very dissapointed and I let it be known in the dressing room where I lost my head.

nPower Championship
Saturday 11th January 2014
The Den

Millwall 3 - 3 Everton
Paloschi, O.G, Sinclair.

I don't know what to say, where our brilliant passing football has gone. We don't look like the team we did a month ago and I'm currently trying to find a solution why so it stops the problems from re-occurring. We should be burying teams like Millwall every week. The Den was a daunting place for any manager to go as the Millwall fans opened me with a warm welcome of death gestures. Lovely place to be Millwall.

nPower Championship
Wednesday 15th January 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 4 - 0 Barnsley
Gibson, Paloschi, Anderson (2)

Back to dominant ways, we played like the expectations I set on our unbeaten streak we was first to the ball and didn't even give them a chance to be the second man to the ball as it was already gone. Anderson put in a performance of the highest class with 2 goals and a assist. After the match Säo Paolo & Schalke the German giants came in with an £11 Million bid for Anderson upfront...

nPower Championship
Monday 20th January 2014
Bloomfield Road

Blackpool 0 - 4 Everton
Paloschi (3), Zaha

Alberto is back to his goalscoring ways and did it in brilliant goalscoring fashion. Left foot, right foot and a header . What more could you want from your striker? Nice to see Zaha get on the sheet aswell just if he could do it more often he would cement himself a spot in the starting XI. Anderson got injured in the 89th minute aswell which is abit of karma hopefully it isn't serious and he is back with us as soon as possible.

Player of the month

View attachment 290198
Anderson
Silencing his critics he couldn't cut it in the championship and is too expensive for his price tag he proved everyone else wrong being named our player of the month for the 2nd consecutive month.

League Table.

View attachment 290199

Last edited:
Bossing it man, might as well promote you already

Bossing it man, might as well promote you already

Yeah mate made some key signings although I would have like to keep hold of Heitinga and a few others it needed to be done or the club would be massively in the red.

February / Febrero

View attachment 290336
"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"
translation: Nothing but the best is good enough
The work ethic of this wonderful club and I promise that I install and prepare my players mind to the best of my ability every game. The question is do they perform to their best?

nPower Championship
Saturday 1st February 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 1 Huddersfield
Mancienne, Paloschi, Zaha

Nice to always begin the month with a win, Mancienne registered his first goal for the blues while he has been busy keeping them out at the other end. Mancienne dedicated the goal to Raúl who he said was the best manager who he ever has worked under and felt like a son to him. Mancienne has expressed his desire to stay at Goodison on a permanent deal as he feels there is no pressure when he plays. Zaha also registered again which was nice to see. I set him a personal target of 5 more goals in the league this season which I hope he achieves.

nPower Championship
Wednesday 5th February 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 4 - 3 Ipswich
Paloschi (2), O.G, Distin

Well we got saved in the last minute by a lucky Distin goal. We was clear in the match with a two goal advantage till we switched off again and let them back into it. I have warned the players that they are all playing for their futures and if they don't wear the shirt with pride and give 100% every minute of every game then in the summer they will be free to leave this club.

nPower Championship
Saturday 8th February 2014
Goodison Park

Everton
2 - 0 Birmingham
Paloschi (2)

This guys done it again, played a brilliant role in the game and bagged himself a brace. He will be there or thereabouts in the race for the nPower Championship golden boot. Whereas Anderson has been injured the attacking midfield role was available to whoever claimed stake to it. Step up 17 year old Mario Del Gallo who I signed from Reggina for £2 million. He has 2 assists in 3 games and has done brilliant.

View attachment 290345

nPower Championship
Tuesday 18th February 2014
Elland Road

Leeds 1 - 3 Everton
Paloschi (2), Zaha

MOTM: Lee Wallace

Seems like normal service for Paloschi as he has taken to English football like a knife through butter and most defences will be running scared when they see his name on the team-sheet. Lee Wallace showed that he is not being forgotten about at left-back with two brilliant surging runs with a beautiful delivery at the end of both. Zaha once again claimed a late strike and is working hard to his target I set him earlier in the season.

I had a scouting report in my office after the game and it is one of the most interesting ones I have seen since my time in management. I have hopes he will get a work permit to come here:

View attachment 290347

nPower Championship
Tuesday 25th February 2014
Stadium:MK

MK Dons 1 - 3 Everton
Paloschi (2), Mirallas

Well David vs Goliath clash here, top vs bottom and MK Dons look nailed on to return to league one and I compiled on their misery with a dominant win and of course Paloschi on the scoresheet once again. The young man in Mario Del Gallo was bossing the space in the hole and had 2 assists to his name and is coming on leaps and bounds and will be a serious contender for Anderson's spot when he returns from injury.

Player of the month

View attachment 290354

Alberto Paloschi
(4 games, 9 goals, 2 assists)

He is impersonating the faces of defenders when they saw his name was on the teamsheet.

League Table.

View attachment 290358

March / Marzo

View attachment 290360

'FOREVERton'

nPower Championship
Saturday 1st March 2014
Vicarage road

Watford 1 - 3 Everton
O.G, Paloschi (2)

Watford was without their top goalscorer of their season, Velios who was on loan from us. He had notched up 28 league goals for Watford so I wondered if they would struggle infront of goal. They didn't a shellshocked us early on. We kept composed and when we made chances I knew Alberto was going to finish them. We have led the top of the table all year and looks likely we will finish there.

nPower Championship
Saturday 8th March 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 0 Brighton
Paloschi

He scored again and you might think why only one? He was injured in the 39th minute and carried off onto a stretcher. I hope it is nothing serious as he has been a key player this year and his goalscoring ratio is greater than 1:1. I also gave Anderson his first 20 minutes back from injury aswell which is good news. I also got my youth intake but there is nobody special to mention

nPower Championship
Saturday 15th March 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 1 Bolton
Anderson, Mirallas, Coquelin

I wondered where my goals was going to come from now that Paloschi is injured (1 month). Anderson was fully fit and available and my youth player Gallo suffered an injury last match leaving him short of fitness so Anderson rightfully re-claimed his place in the team. Lee Wallace also conjured 2 assists from the left back position again and put a fine performance in. After this match I also found out some other news..

Everton F.C Promoted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We did it and we will be plying our trade in the premier league again next season and **** have we deserved it with the amount of work and grit and the amount of pain barriers broken to achieve promotion this early is unbelievable. It is a happy day for the fans and all people involved with Everton F.C. I still have an objective to win the league and not just get promoted!

nPower Championship
Saturday 22nd March 2014
King Power Stadium

Peterborough 0 - 2 Everton
Sinclair, Le Fondre

Another win in which we controlled yet again. I called on Adam Le Fondre after around 2 months without any action and he delivered just what it says on the tin. He is an out and out poacher and would have had alot more opportunity this year had Paloschi not been so prolific. Another clean sheet aswell which is very impressive.

nPower Championship
Sunday 30th March 2014
Hillsborough

Sheff Wed 2 - 1 Everton
Wallace

MOTM: None.

We cannot win every single match although I seem to think it is do-able. It was one of those days where nothing was going right for us. When Paloschi returns it should be alot more smoother and hopefully he can get closer to winning the Golden boot. It was the end of another 15-game unbeaten run aswell.

Player of the month

View attachment 290378

Michael Mancienne
Yet again put in some brilliant shifts to get the team where they are and a few clean sheets along the way.

League table.

View attachment 290379

Last edited:
April / Abril

View attachment 290380

Some of the words to describe the club.

nPower Championship
Friday 4th April 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 2-2 Crystal Palace
Anderson, Gibson

MOTM: Tim Howard

Not the best performance in the world but everyone is entitled to an off day but we celebrated anyway.

Other news:
WE ARE LE CAMPIONS!!!

View attachment 290384

Everton fans was busting for buzzing inside Goodison Park as the news came through they could no longer be caught and was champions of the nPower Championship.

nPower Championship
Saturday 12th April 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 1 Burnley
Paloschi, Distin

Paloschi's back and scoring! I believe that the lads still have the winning mentality although we have the Championship we still want to destroy and pulverise teams.

nPower Championship
Tuesday 15th April 2014
Bramhall Lane

Sheff Utd 0 - 3 Everton
Mirallas, Paloschi (2)

Again we showed we are such a ruthless, horrible and nasty team with battering teams at their own ground and Sheffield United are fighting for their lives in the relegation zone. I hope they stay up as they are a club that belong in the Championship and not in League 1.

nPower Championship
Saturday 19th April 2014
Prenton Park

Tranmere 1 - 3 Everton
Paloschi, Zaha (2)

MOTM: Wilfried Zaha

Brilliant again!! Zaha has surpassed his target which I set for him to reach by the end of the season which is very pleasing and Paloschi once again ended up on the scoresheet. Up and onwards to the next game.

nPower Championship
Monday 21st April 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 4 - 2 Reading
Paloschi, O.G, Coquelin, Duffy

Abit gutted that the O.G wasn't counted as Paloschi's as he had a shot on target and it had minimal deflection which didn't make it his. You will see why I am so bothered on the last game of the season. Other than that a goals galore bonza with plenty of entertainment for both teams with 6 goals shared between the two teams.

nPower Championship
Saturday 26th April 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 2 Hull
Gueye (3)

Absolute cracking season and will be a pleasure to manage in the English Premier League next year. Updates on awards below. We lifted the nPower Championship today at Goodison Park and the place felt like a baptism of fire. The crowd, the sound was just unbelievable. I thank all the fans for this season and hope they are half as committed next year as they have been this year.

nPower Championship player of the year -
Anderson
nPower Championship top goalscorer - Shane Long
nPower Championship young player of the year - Harry Kane
nPower Championship goal of the season -
Magaye Gueye
nPower Championship manage of the year - Derek McInnes - WHAT?!

nPower Championship team of the year:
Howard
Wallace
Olsson Mancienne Coleman
Gueye Tomlin Anderson Mirallas
Long
Paloschi

my Player of the year: Alberto Paloschi
-

View attachment 290431

his goals in important times have propelled us to breaking the record of points received in the nPower Championship and the amount of goals is the reason he is my player of the year. As I bought him for £1.2 million and his value is now £7.7 million it shows how successful he has been this season.

my Young player of the year: Magaye Gueye
-

View attachment 290432

A young 22 year old who regularly bossed about full-backs and made them look very silly, had lots of assists and goals.

Final League Table.

View attachment 290433

Well Done!! Hopefully he stops being a tight a**e now lol

And those tables look weird. Attached Thumbnail shows Reading out of playoff contention with 45 games played but the final league table shows them winning the playoffs!! :O

Great story so far! Shame though this is the closest Raul have ever got to being in the Premiership

Well Done!! Hopefully he stops being a tight a**e now lol

And those tables look weird. Attached Thumbnail shows Reading out of playoff contention with 45 games played but the final league table shows them winning the playoffs!! :O

I know mate I was about to play Hull and my laptop shut down for a system update which 2 or 3 games are innaccurate results but the final table was the same points for me. Paloschi also scored more goals before it reset which I was dissapointed about

Great story so far! Shame though this is the closest Raul have ever got to being in the Premiership

Yeah I know well hopefully he does turn to management after playing under some of the best in the world, Guus Hiddink, Capello, Del Bosque and Mourinho. I hope that Kenwright wont be tight this year as I need to strengthen the squad massively and Distin has left on a free trasnfer because of his age & wage demands.

View attachment 290500

Overview.

I was entering the third season as a professional football manager and I took a few days just to sum everything up so far I have achieved and not achieved. How I started off at Castilla as a rookie and come to managing a top team in the Premiership in the space of three years. I always had a dream of playing in the premiership after life at Real Madrid but the offer was not from the right team. I have heard whispers about the passion of the fans and the roars on matchday about how much the fans show their love for the club. Well I am here now, only as a manager but I will be able to grasp the true style of the English game. I have wasted so many hours of my life worrying about if I had done enough match preperation and if the tactics for the next game was right, whether I should include him in the starting line-up or whether to leave him out to be hungrier next game. All these decisions are factors which make up the person I am and the seat I am sat in. I will always be a true Galactico till the day my blood stops pumping but I have build a bond with Everton fans and players which feels like a family bond. In Spain it is traditional to have close time with your family and I do that in England as my wife and kids are settled and love the life of Liverpool with the people with the funny accents. Besides the point I have built a family with the Goodison faithful and the players, everyone of them has a space in my heart to know whether the next season one of the players doesn't wear the Everton F.C shirt I will still wish him good luck in his career. I have decided that I will have 2 weeks at home in Spain with my wife and kids to visit family and friends and I will also call in Madrid to see how things are shaping up before I return to England to sort out pre-season fixtures and training camps.

Back