Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid.

Update up soon guys, been Christmas shopping for all the lucky people in my family, the amount that's been taken off my card is unbelievable oO)

Update up soon guys, been Christmas shopping for all the lucky people in my family, the amount that's been taken off my card is unbelievable oO)
Ha you generous guy, look forward to the update!!

Pre-Season and Transfers.

Because of the successful season I had with Everton F.C a number of clubs approached me in the Summer would I still remain The Toffee's boss?

View attachment 290568View attachment 290569View attachment 290570

LIVERPOOL..
The other side of Merseyside wanted me to become the manager for them... What would the blues think and would they do if I went to manage the fierce rivals of Liverpool? A healthier squad, European football and more transfer budget...

I declined gracefully and said that I don't ever make a mockery of clubs and wouldn't disrespect Everton F.C by leaving them and joining their fierce rivals.

Transfers.

View attachment 290572

The above from the out transfers was just youth players who's contract expired.

Regens:

View attachment 290573View attachment 290574View attachment 290575View attachment 290577View attachment 290576

I was very impressed with the deals I got on some players and some players had to leave to free up funds for others. Although Magaye Gueye was my Young Player of the year £12 million pounds for a good performer in the championship was too good to turn down. Also Velios had a very good season in the championship last year but would not get anywhere near the first team this year. Brian Oveido was a surprise one as he wasn't one of my important players last year but Juventus came in with that offer and I nearly snapped their hand off for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-Season Results.

Stade Rennais 3 - 3 Everton
Paloschi (3)

Preston 3 - 1 Everton
Essien

Palermo 2 - 1 Everton
Anderson

Ternana 1 - 0 Everton

Salernitina 0 - 1 Everton
Essien

Now we are all geared up and ready for life back in the Premier League. It will be nice for me to experience the true game of English football and see what all the fuss is about this being the 'best league in the world.' We start by playing West Ham at Upton Park.

I'm loving the story, can't wait to see whats next

I do the updates as I play aswell otherwise I forget what happened that far back haha. Won't be that long mate, glad your enjoying it :)

Good on getting Will Hughes on the cheap hes a beast on my Man Utd save

Good work on the transfers, Essien is really decent for me and you got him even cheaper!!

Good on getting Will Hughes on the cheap hes a beast on my Man Utd save
Yeah I had a save with Blackpool and he was tearing things up. His contract ran out so I paid the compensation before someone else grabbed him.

Good work on the transfers, Essien is really decent for me and you got him even cheaper!!
Yeah mate I managed to get him even if he is my highest earner he has steadied the ship so much in midfield.

August / Agosto

View attachment 290580

'Only once when you have been down to the dark depths and returned can you tell what life is really like when your at your lowest'

Media Prediction for Everton: 14th
--------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 17th August 2014
Upton Park

West Ham 1 - 2 Everton
Hangeland, Wallace

MOTM: Brede Hangeland

Wow! Welcome to the Premier League Raùl. The intensity and pace of the game the game is played at is beyond real. It is obvious that we will need better technical coaches and more staff members on board. New club captain and new signing Brede Hangeland registered his account on the first game of the season with a powerful header which Schmeichel in goal was powerless to save. Then Lee Wallace the outstanding left-back from last year popped up in the 89th minute to produce a lovely placed shot into the top corner to win us the game. The team still needs time to gel and hopefully it is as quick as possible as we can't afford to lose points. I can already tell the Premier League is going to be ten times tougher than the nPower Championship and we must work as a team in order to achieve anything whatsoever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 23rd August 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 1 Norwich
Paloschi, Barkley

MOTM: Seamus Coleman

One thing that we take from todays match is that we need to take our chances or they will come back to bite us. In the first half we should of been 3-4 goals up and out of sight but our players didn't finish. Luckily we scored two in the second half or it would of been a different story. I had a private chat with Alberto, (Paloschi). I said to him "Alberto, I trust you and want you to know you are my main Striker this year, I don't want to pile the pressure on you, but you remind me of myself at the start of Real. Not particularly quick or strong but you are a composed finisher and know where the goal is. Whenever things are not going your way, work harder so they end up going your way."

Capital One Cup Second Round.
Tuesday 26th August 2014
Plainmoor

Torquay 0 - 2 Everton
Gameiro, Zaha

MOTM: Kevin Mirallas

I decided to go with a mixture of youth and reserve players for this cup match against Torquay to see in depth what we have in our youth ranks. I only started Gameiro as I wanted to get him firing for the Premier League and know where the net is. Positives from the game was we looked solid with reserve and youth players playing and we kept a clean sheet, I cannot ask for any more other than that.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 30th August 2014
The Hawthorns

West Brom 0 - 8 Everton
Gameiro (4), Paloschi, Zaha (2), O.G

MOTM: Kevin Gameiro

Well theres something you don't see everyday of the week! 8 Goals is something of an achievement but 8 goals away from home is just something else. How we secured that result I will never ever know but the lads was beyond fantastic today, the best I've ever seen them play and fight for eachother. The partnership of Paloschi and Gameiro up top worked wonders against the shaky Albion defence. My biggest ever win as a manager and happy wasn't even the word!

Player of the month

View attachment 290616
Kevin Gameiro

This could have gone to anyone as it was that tight this month but to produce 4 goals and 2 assists in one game is a clincher for me. I hope that France recognise this and he takes that substitute jacket off sooner or later!!

League Table.

View attachment 290617

September / Setiembre

View attachment 290622

'The rise of a man means a downfall of another man'
'As we climb the table another team falls'

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 13th September 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 0 - 1 Chelsea

MOTM: Ciaran Clark

I usually go crazy when I lose matches but we defended for our lives against one of the best teams in Europe and we came very close to pulling it off. Can't help but sympathise with the team as they all put 100% in today.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 20th September 2014

Goodison Park

Everton 0 - 0 Swansea

Bore draw where nobody could be broken down at all. The match was boring, the rain was pouring. No chances created whatsoever. If I could I would return all of the fans money which they paid for their tickets nobody deserves to see a game like that. Start again next game.

Capital One Cup Third Round
Tuesday 23rd September 2014

St.Marys

Southampton 2 - 2 Everton (3-2 pens)
Paloschi (2)

MOTM: Alberto Paloschi

Nothing is going our way at the minute and we don't seem to be playing as a team or a unit. To concede in the 92nd minute is just lapsy daisy. Schoolboy errors will not do us any favours in trying to maintain form whatsoever. I am so angry at this performance the team will be doing running all day tomorrow as a punishment for their poor few performances.

Kenwright wants big-named manager at Everton.

I was shocked when I read this on one of the local rags as I brought Everton from the depths of the nPower Championship to a stable start to the league so I arranged a meeting straight away with the chairman.

Raùl: What is this I am reading on the front of the newspapers, are you deluded or just plain stupid? I demand answers from you why you want a new manager.

Kenwright: It was just something to wind the press up and get them a story, besides it gives me abit of money in my backpocket haha.

Raùl: This isn't a laughing matter and I'm going to consider my position very carefully after the amount this has ****** me off. While we are at it, you expect us to stay in this division by giving me a transfer budget of a measly £5 million pounds.

Kenwright: Yes that is right, I am the boss around here so you do as I say understood? You have done nothing that any other manager wouldn't of done with the team we had at our disposal in the Championship.

Raùl: You mean the team that was in crippling debt losing more than £1.5 million a month and had no direction with a bunch of unhappy players? I tell you what Mr.Kenwright, you will have 40,000 unhappy fans if I walk out on this club. Just remember that.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 28th September 2014

Sports Direct Arena

Newcastle 2 - 2 Everton
Anderson, Mirallas

MOTM: Anderson

I was not myself today, out of anybody me to not be like myself is not usual. I didn't sleep the night before or even think about the game the next day. I just thought of betrayal by my own chairman how he said something like that to the papers. It's still bugging me now and I let it be known aswell by replying back to the papers:
New Chairman or I will leave.

Here is what the fans seem to think about it:

View attachment 290674

Player of the month

View attachment 290675

Ciaran Clark
Been a consistant performer and stood out.

League Table.

View attachment 290676

Last edited:
i love ur little spat with kenright lol...dont leave

Thanks haha well hes a tight walleted so & so. Just thought would be funny to add a little something into the storyline.. Theres only a few teams I would leave Everton for atm haha!!

Hilarious little spat, try and keep a little side story line like that going :)

Hilarious little spat, try and keep a little side story line like that going :)

I am mate, that was the reasoning behind it the next update should have you in stitches as there is only 3 matches in October.

October / Octubre

View attachment 290680

"In order to have great happiness you have to have great pain and unhappiness - otherwise when would you know your happy?" - Anon.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 4th October 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 0 Manchester United
Gameiro, Hughes

Brilliant result against one of the best teams in the league. Many had us wrote off for this game and already gave the 3 points to united. We battled hard and it showed as we didn't concede and produced two very beautiful goals. Will Hughes also registered his first for the club which the 19 year old will remember gratefully against Manchester United.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 19th October 2014
Emirates Stadium

Arsenal 4 - 5 Everton
Gameiro (2), Paloschi, Zaha, Clark

MOTM: Kevin Gameiro

WOW! Entertainment value if you was a spectator today at the Emirates and one of the most entertaining football games of the season. At one point Everton was 3-0 down and written off but then we pulled it back to 3-3 before Arsenal scored again and we came back even stronger to put 2 past them. Two of the big guns beaten in two games. No "big" manager would have struggled to do that with this Everton team I bet..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 290688

Sky Sports: Wow, what a game at the Emirates coming off the back of a 2-0 win you must be very pleased with your players Raùl?

Raùl: I'm always pleased with my players after a match the result is not sufficient if each and everyone of my players have give his all I cannot ask for any more effort from them. But yes It was nice to be labelled underdogs for both of the games and come out on top.

Sky Sports: There has been reports that there is a large disrupt with you and chairman Bill Kenwright is there any truth in this?

Raùl: Me and Bill? No of course not, infact I need to ring him after the game to see if he saw the results. I know how delighted he will be as I am now becoming one of the best managers in England and expects these results every game from me.

Sky Sports: There has been reports linking you with jobs such as A.S Roma and Schalke is there any truth in this whatsoever?

Raùl: Well its always nice to be linked with big clubs like that but according to a few people I am not a "big" manager and I am more than happy at Everton for the time being thankyou. I won't be going anywhere no time soon. Anyway gentleman I have to go to sort some things out, Goodbye.

End of press conference.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 25th October 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 3 Stoke
Paloschi, Gameiro

Well today was just an outstanding performance from the Stoke lads. I can't believe that Peter Crouch managed to score 2 goals but thats football. I suppose I'm not a good manager according to some because I lost against Stoke but won against Arsenal and Man Utd.

View attachment 290697

*Ring Ring, Ring Ring*

Bill Kenwright: Hello, Mr Kenwright speaking.

Raùl: Save me the small talk, I want the Facilities upgrading at the club considering I've got this club into a healthy financial state and want to see players develop even better at the club.

Bill Kenwright: Oh hello Raùl, well yes it is something to look into, I see that there was two important wins this month against bigger opposition I would like to congratulate you.

Raùl: I don't want your congratulations I just want the training facilities upgraded like I asked are they getting done or not, The two results was ok but how about my loss at Stoke a top quality manager would have won that game wouldn't he?

Bill Kenwright: Raùl please forget about that situation it was a joke and a laugh with the media. I will be upgrading the facilities for the interest of the club. I think we should both leave the situation in the past.

Raùl: I don't believe we should. Anyway thankyou for informing me the training facilities will be upgraded. Nice speaking to you SIR. adios.

View attachment 290706

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the month

View attachment 290703

Anderson

League Table.

View attachment 290705

Last edited:
November / Noviembre

View attachment 290707

Duncan Ferguson handed new contract and better role at Everton F.C.
Duncan made 239 appearances for Everton scoring 69 goals.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 1st November 2014
The Madejski Stadium

Reading 1 - 3 Everton
Paloschi (3)

MOTM: Alberto Paloschi

Well the lad has popped up with a hat-trick again. Already the Everton fans are singing his name like he is a club legend and I can see him remaining at the club for a very long time and being an idol here. I've never seen a player who works so hard for the teammates around him and he stays the longest in training after all of the others to try improve on his play. The lad is a champion and today is all about him.

OH MY GOD IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE HAPPENING MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!!!

View attachment 290710

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 8th November 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 3 Blackburn
Wallace, O.G

MOTM: Will Hughes

Well at the moment Blackburn are also high flying like us and the 3 points was up for grabs but due to not being able to finish and left the counter attack on for Blackburn they punished us. We did play OK at times stringing some passes together but in January if the takeover bid gets completed we will be in for some new wingers as I feel that area of the team needs strengthening most.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 12th November 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 1 Q.P.R.
Paloschi, Gameiro

MOTM: Lee Wallace

A victory we scraped but we will take it in this division. Paloschi got us the lead in the first half by beating two men before chipping the keeper in a goal which will be in contender for goal of the season. Then in the second half I withdrew him in the second half for Gameiro to try find a goal and Essien won a 50/50 in midfield which was a tackle only for the brave hearted and the other guy came out 3rd best as the ball was in better shape before laying it out to Lee Wallace to deliver for Gameiro to nod home. 3 points. Thankyou very much.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 15th November 2014
Villa Park

100th Game in charge for Raùl.

Aston Villa 2 - 0 Everton

Played terrible and Villa deserved their result. We lack strength in alot of areas which I thought we would be ok in this season. In January there could be alot more activity than I expected as I need players to fill holes in the team.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 23rd November 2014
Anfield

View attachment 290715

Merseyside Derby.. they don't get much bigger than this and this will be the biggest match of my Everton life so far.

Liverpool 1 - 1 Everton
Gameiro

Wow! What a derby day as my first one in charge and I was told by many people about how special the occasion was to both sets of fans so I made sure extra hard we worked even harder than we usually would. There was chances made from nothing and sitters missed, all the stereotypical derby day match features

Progress...

View attachment 290716

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 29th November 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 1 Sunderland
Paloschi, Hangeland

Well what a performance this was, the lads carried the spirit on from the derby to get the win against Sunderland, the only goal was from a bad refereeing decision to give a penalty that should never have stood but except that they was very solid and very sharp. Paloschi registered again which is nice to see and also achieved his 50th league goal for Everton in the process.

Player of the month

View attachment 290727
Ciaran Clark
another solid month at the back and raked in alot of reviews in the telegraph about him being labelled as the next John Terry.

League Table.

View attachment 290728

December / Diciembre

View attachment 290729
Hopefully I can clinch a top half spot going into the new year, that is my personal target. Oh and of course the takeover to be completed.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 6th December 2014
Etihad Stadium

Man City 2 - 0 Everton

MOTM: Seamus Coleman

We couldn't moan here, we wasn't expected to win and we didn't, the quality that Man City possess is beyond belief and have players in the reserve squad that would slide into our first 11. We move onto the next game and work hard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 14th December 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 1 Tottenham
Anderson (2), Gibson

Another game we was written off for but we outclassed Tottenham in the midfield which made me suprised. This is a massive result and we will go into next game with alot of confidence and no fear, we need to be more clinical at times if we want to remain where we are because sometimes we have rode our luck.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 20th December 2014
St.Marys

Southampton 2 - 3 Everton
Nacho, Paloschi (2)

Well when I saw Southamptons team I thought that they should be higher in the table than they currently are (19th) After the net spend of £40 million in the summer but we put them to the sword and take the 3 points away from St.Marys today. Also Anderson was a credit with all 3 assists today and takes the MOTM award

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 23rd December 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 2 Wigan
Anderson

MOTM: Michael Essien

A match in my eyes we should be winning & dominating comfortably which is quite stressing as Wigan played with a horrific formation i've never seen before but they netted 2 early goals past us, Scott Parker bagging them both. It is nearing ever closer to the New Year period where the transfer market reopens.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JUSTICE!!!!!

View attachment 290730

Goodbye Bill Kenwright, I said it was you or me that would leave. I told you I never lie.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 27th December 2014
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 0 West Ham
Mirallas

An early goal sealed it for us here but West Ham never threatened us all game and we took control of the possession. I have had talks with the new chairman and things seem to be ok and he is better than that **** Kenwright I'll tell you now. This club may actually be able to excel and move forward.

Player of the month

View attachment 290731

Anderson
the amount of assists he has chipped in with this month has been unbelievable.

League Table.

View attachment 290732

Just got into January now and done a few transfers, off for a few Zzzz's and will do an update in the morning. Its 12 days till CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Fall out with Chairman....stroke of genius!!

And how is the new chairman fairing when it comes to funds?

Back