Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid.

Fall out with Chairman....stroke of genius!!

And how is the new chairman fairing when it comes to funds?

He has not got moneybags mate but he's more of a man that Kenwright. He is not tight but he pays everything he needs to.

January / Enero

View attachment 290764

We never give up, we never give in.

Transfers

In's
Carl Jenkinson - Arsenal - £375k
Jonathan Dos Santos - Barcelona "B" - £575k
Ryan Bertrand - Chelsea - loan
Victor Moses - Chelsea - £4m
Steven Naismith - Real Madrid - loan

Out's
Kevin Mirallas - Tottenham - £12.5m
Adam Le Fondre - Rangers - £1.8m
Nacho - Reading - £2.3m
Robbie Turnbull - Charlton - loan
Shane Duffy - Leicester - loan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 7th January 2015

Carrow Road

Norwich 1 - 1 Everton
Anderson

MOTM: Ciaran Clark

Well earned point at Carrow Road as it's not been an easy place to go this season with Norwich only losing 2 games at home and they are very solid. Some pundits say we should of attacked them till the bone but then that leaves us susceptible to the counter attack where they have pace and power which could easily hurt us. Also solid debuts for Jonathon dos Santos and Ryan Bertrand who have arrived from Barcelona "B" and Chelsea respectively although Bertrand is only here till the end of the season on a loan. If he impresses we may look to turn the deal into a permanent one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 10th January 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 4 - 1 West Brom
Masilela, Hughes, Paloschi, Gameiro

MOTM: Will Hughes

What a beautiful performance of football and passing. Everton fans was treat to a lovely display today as the boys played with the freedom of Brazilians with Spanish passing. Excellent doesn't describe the performance today at all, it would be an insult to say that. Young Will Hughes stamped his mark on the game and was hoping that England boss Brendan Rodgers was watching him as he was the key factor in the game and is still waiting for an international call-up.

English FA Cup Third Round
Wednesday 14th January 2015
Anfield

Liverpool 3 - 1 Everton
Paloschi

MOTM: Tsepo Masilela

Robbed isn't ever the word. Liverpool got Coates sent off early on for Liverpool then they was already playing a 3-5-2 formation so it left them with 2 centre backs, I exploited this by using attacking wingers in the flanks so it would stretch both of the defenders but somehow they managed to defend against 3 attackers perfectly. The referee also awarded Liverpool 2 dubious penaltys which he should never be able to officiate a game again I hope he goes home disappointed and looks back and owes me an apology. I just cannot seem to go on a cup run.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 17th January 2015
Stamford Bridge

Chelsea 2 - 1 Everton
Gameiro

Well we put in a good performance and deserved more to be honest but the quality of Chelsea was too much and finally broke our barricade in the 87th minute with a David Luiz header. I cannot be mad with the boys as we really did deserve atleast a point today at the bridge but football can be cruel sometimes.

Iker Casillas sets Real Madrids new appearance record of 551 league appearances beating former holder Raùl of 550.

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 27th January 2015

Liberty Stadium

Swansea 0 - 2 Everton
Anderson, Paloschi

MOTM: Anderson

Well the Liberty is another tough place to go to as Swansea are deadly at home and we just outclassed them in every area of the pitch today. We also secured 6th spot this month which I am absolutely delighted with, I cannot wait till the end of the season to see where we end up.

Player of the month

View attachment 290785

Will Hughes
Been very good this month with his assist rate and success in battling for the AMC spot with Anderson.

League Table

View attachment 290790

Last edited:
February / Febrero

View attachment 290791

"If you've been out for a night and you're looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they're good looking and some weeks they're not the best. Our performance today would have been not the bet looking bird but atleast we've got her in the taxi" - George Best.

After the window shut Raùl went on a scouting mission of South America looking to invest in youth for the future the following players are who I found and will be joining Everton F.C. in the future.

View attachment 290803View attachment 290804View attachment 290805View attachment 290806View attachment 290807View attachment 290808

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 1st February 2015

Old Trafford

Man Utd 1 - 3 Everton
Hughes, Gameiro, Anderson

MOTM: Tim Howard

Well today we showed the Red Devils we are no pushovers and embarassed them infront of the largest crowd in England. Tim Howard no doubt kept us in it later on when he made a trio of fantastic saves from Van Persie and Neymar he deserved MOTM and alot of thanks from his teammates. Alberto (Paloschi) picked up an injury and had to go off, hopefully it is not too serious and won't be out for long. We also ended United unbeaten run for 13 games.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 7th February 2015

Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 0 Arsenal
Essien, Gameiro

We've done it again, dropped another one of the big teams and what a relief it is to have Michael Essien back from the ACON as we have been lacking the power and drive in midfield to really go at teams. We played with fantastic rhythm and kept a clean sheet thanks to the defence who was stellar all afternoon.

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 24th February 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 4 - 2 Reading
Clark, Gibson, Del Gallo, Zaha

MOTM: Darren Gibson

Well we turned this game on its head with my half-time team talk. We was 2-0 down at half time and it looked like the game was Reading's until I brought on youth player Mario Del Gallo and Wilfried Zaha who ripped the game to pieces both getting on the scoresheet in the process and securing us the win. Gameiro was injured during this match meaning I have no first team strikers unless I use Zaha but I may look for alternatives in the youth team.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 28th February 2015
Brittania Stadium

Stoke 0 - 0 Everton
Brede Hangeland sent off

MOTM: Michael Essien

Well a game which had limited chances and none was taken, with me having 0 strikers which are regulars available the man for the spot was Wilfried Zaha and he fired nothing but blanks. I don't believe it was the wrong decision as he is more experienced than anybody else we had available. We start again next month.

Player of the month

View attachment 290816

Michael Essien
Been a great role model for everybody else in the team and his return from the ACON was much needed.

League Table.

View attachment 290817

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get to United and **** of Glazier!

Well if they came in for me it would be a hard decision.. I'm loving managing Everton though haha. What would Raùl do?
Also Glazers have already gone from United.. from this day forward the managers control the Chairman hahah

Last edited:
March / Marzo

View attachment 290818

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take" -
Wayne Gretzky

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 14th March 2015
Ewood Park

Blackburn 4 - 3 Everton
O.G, Paloschi, Del Gallo

MOTM: Mario Del Gallo

We shot ourselves in the foot scoring a last minute own goal to give them the 3 points. We played good throughout the match but was sloppy defending at times. We cannot win every game but we need to tighten up and stop throwing away the game.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 18th March 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 2 Aston Villa
Gameiro, Gibson

MOTM: Brede Hangeland

Another last minute ******* goal!!! I am ripping my hair out over this and losing sleep at night because we cannot see out games. I am going to spend a full day doing defending at training and learning my players the basics as it seems we cannot do the simple things of the game.

Player of the month

View attachment 290825
Kevin Gameiro
2 solid games this month and performed well in both of them.

League Table.

View attachment 290826

If only lol. Who runs them? Is their debt clear?

April / Abril

View attachment 290827

"The difference between the impossible and possible lies in a mans determination"
- Tommy Lasorda

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 1st April 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 2 Newcastle
Anderson (2), Gameiro

Well we need to first owe it to ourselves for battling away and grinding out the victory against the Geordies. We scraped through for a victory although my nerves was on knifes edge at all time. I want to thank the fans for being the 12th man once again, they have been excellent every game.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 4th April 2015
Loftus Road

Q.P.R. 1 - 4 Everton
Paloschi (2), Hughes, O.G

Well Will Hughes will be the words on many peoples lips today as the young man produces a stellar performance which saw him score a goal and set up both of Alberto's (Paloschi). The young man has been tipped for big things in England and he is being compared to a young Steven Gerrard. I can only hope he turns out half as good as Steven as he is one of the best players I have ever seen and played against in my entire career.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 12th April 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 4 Liverpool
Clark, Naismith

Well a word for this is; Gutted. It's never nice to lose to your rivals although many fans won't want to hear this, Liverpool are the stronger team in Merseyside at the minute. I'm not going to make excuses because we lost to the better team but we are still fighting for a Europa league place which everybody thought would be out of question at the start of the season.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 18th April 2015
Stadium of Light

Sunderland 1 - 4 Everton
Hughes, Paloschi (3)

MOTM: Alberto Paloschi

Well this game ultimately ended Sunderlands hopes of staying in the league this year and they will be applying their trade into the nPower Championship next year and I will be looking at some of their players as I feel some of them proved they could be useful additions and strengthen my squad even further. Paloschi absolutely killed another Barclays Premier League defence and showed he just doesn't score goals in the nPower Championship like his critics said.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 25th April 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 0 Man City
Paloschi

WOW! What a massive result. We was on the back foot all game before Alberto (Paloschi) robbed Labyad of the ball before playing a one-two with Will Hughes to score a brilliant goal which we clung on to and secured the 3 points at Goodison today and gave ourselves a brilliant shot at European football next season.

Player of the month

View attachment 290853

Will Hughes
Been excellent yet again and I will be personally contacting Brendan Rodgers to see what his views are on Hughes.

League Table.

View attachment 290854

May / Mayo

View attachment 290857

"Stamina for the future, Speed for the present"
- Raùl

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 2nd May 2015
White Hart Lane

Tottenham 4 - 0 Everton

MOTM: None.

My heaviest ever defeat as manager and put pressure on us to get the remaining wins of the season to ensure Europe. I don't want to put pressure on any of the team but even though Tottenham was favourites today there is no excuse to lose by four goals and I am utterly dissapointed and let my team know they have let me down as a manager.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 10th May 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 5 - 2 Southampton
Clark (2), Paloschi, Hughes, Anderson

Another match in which we scored alot of goals yet again and as a result Southampton was the second team we have relegated in the space of three games and I will be looking to there squad to see if they have any adequate players which will fit into my team. We head on into the final game of the season.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Final Matchday

View attachment 290874

Depending on the last day results we could finish 4th-7th.
Which European competition would we be playing in next year? I will be doing live commentaries from all games and once again wearing my earpiece to hear the latest results. The players will not know untill the end of the game. If Arsenal win, we definatley cannot seal 4th place.

Sponsored by Sky Sports

Premier League
Sunday 17th May 2015
DW Stadium

'Everton have just taken the lead at the DW, Wilfried Zaha the scorer, Everton currently stand 4th'

'Arsenal have just scored a beauty through Jack Wilshire at the Etihad, Arsenal regain 4th spot putting Everton 5th,'

'Arsenal have just doubled the lead through Oliver Giroud, it looks like there will be no Champions League at Goodison Park next year.'

'Well it looks like it's well and truly over. Game. Set. Match. 3-0 to Arsenal through Aaron Ramsey at the Etihad.'

'4-0 to Arsenal. GRIEZMANNN!!! The Champions League spot should now definitely be Arsenals!!!'

'Tottenham have taken the lead against Man Utd through Tom Cleverley. It makes no difference to their position if the Everton game remains the same

'Man United have pegged back almost instantly through Wayne Rooney.'

'Adebayor has given Tottenham the lead and gives them a chance of being in with 5th spot if Everton slip up'

'Manchester City have pegged one back at the Etihad, still looks like unlikely for a comeback.'

'Phil Jones!!! has levelled United level'
'LABYAAAAAAAAAAD! Oooh what a fantastic strike it makes the game 2-4!! City are back in with a shout but it can't happen surely. Can it?'

'Tottenham have once again regained the lead at White Hart Lane, it's like a game of ping pong. One team scores then the other does. 3-2 Jeff.

'TEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! Wow pure inspiration from the Argentinian man, he beats one, then two before calmly slotting into the back of the net 3-4 to Arsenal. Game on!!!'

'What a beaaaaaaaautiful goal by that man Jones again, 2 goals for him today and that should be the final result at White Hart Lane 3-3.'

FT: Tottenham 3 - 3 Manchester United

'AGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOOO!!! Last minute equaliser it is outrageous scenes here at the Etihad the city fans are off wild as they don't want Arsenal to qualify for the Champions League. BUT WAIT. THE LINESMAN HAS HIS FLAG UP THE CITY FANS ARE GOING CRAZY AND WHAT WAS THE LINESMAN THINKING OF?? Match of the Day will be the talking point tonight to see if the goal was really onside or not.

FT: Manchester City 3 - 4 Arsenal.

Wigan 0 - 1 Everton
Zaha

Very well played today lads, Unfortunately we missed out on the Champions League but we came very close and succeeded all of the seasons expectations. We will be playing our football in Europe next year and hopefully we can go far in the competition. There is claims Citys goal should of stood in the last minute and if it is so we will be robbed of valuable experience in the best competition in the world.

Player of the month

View attachment 290890
Ciaran Clark
Player of the month once again and very solid performances again this month.

Final League Table.

View attachment 290891
AWARDS ECT NEXT TIME!!!

I ended up taking over Everton on my story as Zidane lol.

Good work so far though, KIU

I ended up taking over Everton on my story as Zidane lol.

Good work so far though, KIU

Well Zidane is my favourite ever player but you already took him you little.. haha gotta love Zinedine <3

View attachment 290893

Awards Ceremony.

English Player of the year award:
Nani
English Players Player of the year award: Eden Hazard
Barclays Premier League Top goalscorer: Darren Bent
English Players Young player of the year: Neymar
Barclays Premier League goal of the season: Kevin Gameiro
Barclays Premier League golden glove: Hugo Lloris
Barclays Premier League manager of the year: Roberto Donadoni

Barclays Premier League team of the year:
Lloris
Baines Nkoulou Dede Azpilcueta
Hazard Mata Anderson Nani
Bent Rooney

Ciaran Clark
named on the substitutes bench.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Player of the year:

View attachment 290894

Ciaran Clark
Been excellent and very consistent at the back this season, I think he has a very bright future ahead of him as he is only 25. He has been named as Ireland's new Captain and has been a main figure of the national team whilst moving to Everton. An absolute bargain for £6 million.

My Young Player of the year:

View attachment 290895

Will Hughes
Very impressed with this young man this year and was used more than I expected him to be. Some games he has even proved he is the difference and can cut it at Premier League level. He will be a big part of Everton F.C's future and will surely sooner or later be awarded his first cap for England. An absolute bargain for £525k.

No more debt! you lucky so and so! lol Unlucky on not qualifying though, always next year though!

Unlucky pal, but great stuff as always :)

Back