Ok thanks.

I'm thinking of maybe scrapping the M&M and using Swoop and Awesome for Away games as the players required are more similar to that of S&S which is my Home tactic. How do you think that would work? I like the look of this more so I think it will be: Home - S&S/Swoop and Away - Awesome/Swoop.

Yeah, thinking about it that definitely makes more sense to have 3 similar formations with similar player requirements, S&S (4231), Awesome 433 (4231) and 'Swoop There It Is' (4321).

You reckon this system would work well mate?

Tsinan: heard that someone talking about that they changed some team instructions?
If I'm not mistaken it was Melq who tried this at Swansea? What was the changes?
Skmeor who wants to answer this?

Cheers

he made the changes I suggested :)

no OI's and change to balanced/control :) thats it!

Well done guys, post a few SS if you like? I am currently working on a 4-4-2 diamond :) Dm and Amc with wide mids and two strikers :)

Howsit going Raikan! :)

There looks to be some amazing feedback on both your most recent 4-3-3 tactics so I want to give one of them a try.

I am going to start a new save with Man United. Which one do you suggest I should use and also should I make any changes to the tactic for different games/opposition?

Lastly, which positions should I strengthen and any player suggestions? :)

Also, looking forward to seeing your 4-4-2 Diamond. I love that you make so many different formations which means I can use your tactics with any save/team :D

Regards
Shiraz

hey bud,

you can try them both (this one and the 433 Swoop) if you like :) let me now!

The diamond tactic is actually working very well so far! Beat United 3:1 with it (when I had already won the EPL with younger players) and beat Valencia 4:1 in the Europa League Final as well!

With a few simple changes it can change to a Possession style tactic where you get over 65% possession (not worried about how many passess are made, but possession) as well as a winger style attacking tactic and a deadly countering style :)

Will hopefully have it up sometime next week :)

Anyone who wants to test it before is more than welcome to! just PM me and I will forward it :)

Going to restart my Arsenal save as I spoiled the broth by signing too many players, so only myself to blame. I wanted to give a little feedback based on the games I played.

Also RVP was not really effective, maybe he would play better with the TM tweak. Howver Walcott played well as the poacher.
So now going to buy only two players.
Hulk definatly as right inside forward was a monster when he got going...took about 4 games. Then he became my main scorer.
I think as you recommended for my Goalkeeper S.Mandanda, he performed well, and felt more reliable than Szczesny.

Overall your tactic is amazing, it plays some beautiful football and I love the build up play, we constantly look like a threat going forward which for any manager is pleasing.
I will partner this with your 4-3-3 DM "Swoop" tactic.

Thanks again for the tactics Raikan and the useful tips (Gk especially), truly awesome to watch and enjoy.

he made the changes I suggested :)

no OI's and change to balanced/control :) thats it!

Well done guys, post a few SS if you like? I am currently working on a 4-4-2 diamond :) Dm and Amc with wide mids and two strikers :)

Ok. Perfect. Just one thing should i tick TM, the poacher and the playmaker, AMC?

lol, the two worst teams in the league :) its not meant for the minnows of the respective leagues :) its an attacking tactic which requires players to have a certain level of skill :)

but, you two are very good managers so I look forward to your results :) good luck! I would tone it down to control and balanced though!
What is the idea behind changing team strategy when you have nearly everything overrided by manually set sliders?
I mean when i change to contol and balanced, what does it affect?
Another question: you have ticked playmaker on and set to none. Should i pick my AMC as playmaker?

What is the idea behind changing team strategy when you have nearly everything overrided by manually set sliders?
Another question: you have ticked playmaker on and set to none. Should i pick my AMC as playmaker?

Yes select your AMC as your player, and choose your ST as your TM as Raikan previously stated :)

There is no reason behind it, it works :) the philosophy does effect the tactic more so than strategy of course! that is what is more important :)
Amc is meant to be selected yes!

Raikan:
In wich situations do you use control or the standard philosophy?
Home and away games?

cheers

Hi!
Great tactic Raikan. I've started my save with Everton, i won both cups and finished EPL on 3rd place! I signed in Wilfried from Vitesse and sold some useless (at least for me) players. I promoted Vellios and Barkley to 1st team. I am playing Cahill as Advanced playmaker and he is performing great! Fellaini as a Ball winning mid, Rodwell as a DLP.
I am using LFCMarshall's update.
View attachment 222958View attachment 222959View attachment 222960View attachment 222961View attachment 222963View attachment 222964

Raikan , which is a better tactic for Real Madrid , this one with inside forwards or ''pure perfection'' ?

Even though I beat United 4-1 away and Tottenham 3-0, THIS is the best game yet. Down 1 man and 2 goals at half-time but then captain Vantastic saves the day! ^^)
View attachment 223116

Raikan:
In wich situations do you use control or the standard philosophy?
Home and away games?

cheers

control easier games, standard not much vs a team you dont know too much about, especially away from home, then change to control/counter if necessary :)