I've tried this on a few saves, and Hamsik is probably the best player on the game for the Deep Lying Playermaker role.
Toni Kroos from Bayern is also very good, but he's sometimes hard to sign unless you're Man U, Madrid, Barca etc.

Hi Raikan,

Just notice you have alot 4-2-3-1 tactics laying around in this forum (Pure Perfection, This, Short&sweet). Just a bit confused on which one to use actually.

I am playing as swansea in the first season. Which is the better tactic to use for smaller teams in the PL?

Btw, I am using your M&M away for away match and it working perfectly.

Hi Raikan,

Just notice you have alot 4-2-3-1 tactics laying around in this forum (Pure Perfection, This, Short&sweet). Just a bit confused on which one to use actually.

I am playing as swansea in the first season. Which is the better tactic to use for smaller teams in the PL?

Btw, I am using your M&M away for away match and it working perfectly.

great to hear bud, this is from page 5 on this thread! first season using this tactic with Swansea!

219270d1327678754-raikan007s-awesome-amc-433-angielska-ekstraklasa-widok-og-lny_-fazy-.png

hows the tactic going zerogravity?

Won the league and champions league in first season. Tactic works very well against teams who play in a similar style, Chelsea, Man City, Madrid etc. Haven't played Barcelona yet.
The only minor problem I have is against teams who play with 5 at the back and have a well organised defence.
Just sold Rooney for £45.5M to Real Madrid, trying to work out where I should spend the money.

nice one mate! I would look into Cavani/Tevez/Higuain/Benzema

nice one mate! I would look into Cavani/Tevez/Higuain/Benzema
Hernandez was flying last season, which is the main reason I sold Rooney.
Decided to buy Di Maria (£14.5M, couldn't resist), and a load of regens.

great to hear bud, this is from page 5 on this thread! first season using this tactic with Swansea!

219270d1327678754-raikan007s-awesome-amc-433-angielska-ekstraklasa-widok-og-lny_-fazy-.png

I tried your S&S 4231 at home, lots of possession but less ccc. gonna give this a try.

Thanks dude!

Do u have Sigurdsson on loan? If not i recommend changing it in the editor, or using LFCMarshal's data base with all the latest transfers updated.

@ Raikan - I'm Man Utd (2nd season) and I'm currently using S&S at Home and M&M (away version) for Away games. I'm looking for a 3rd tactic to be used in emergency situations, (e.g 0-0 vs bottom half side with 10 mins to go, losing to top sides with 10 mins to go and in need of a goal etc.) I'm just wondering what what be the best tactic to use in these situations between 'Awesome 433' or 'Swoop there it is'? I only have 1 slot left so which one should I go for? Or should I scrap the M&M tactic and use both of your 433's with the S&S?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Do u have Sigurdsson on loan? If not i recommend changing it in the editor, or using LFCMarshal's data base with all the latest transfers updated.
nope. but i have bressan as amc =)

Using this tactic with Santos, 2 wins in 8 so far , 2 losses. Still gunan try and make it work though! I have 2 really poor IF/W which I think could be stopping my success with this tactic so far :(

Hi Raikan, I am just curious to know which of your tactics would be best to partner this tactic with, so I have one tactic as a main and another as a back up. Or should I just leave it as one and ignore my assistant?

Thanks for the help.

You can take his 4-3-3 (dm) and switch between them (if you've got the right players). Doing that and they both work great.

@ Raikan - I'm Man Utd (2nd season) and I'm currently using S&S at Home and M&M (away version) for Away games. I'm looking for a 3rd tactic to be used in emergency situations, (e.g 0-0 vs bottom half side with 10 mins to go, losing to top sides with 10 mins to go and in need of a goal etc.) I'm just wondering what what be the best tactic to use in these situations between 'Awesome 433' or 'Swoop there it is'? I only have 1 slot left so which one should I go for? Or should I scrap the M&M tactic and use both of your 433's with the S&S?

Thanks.

Just wondering what I should do here? Cheers.

Thanks.

Swoop should work mate :) set to overload and use get ball forward, pass into space etc :)

Using this tactic with Santos, 2 wins in 8 so far , 2 losses. Still gunan try and make it work though! I have 2 really poor IF/W which I think could be stopping my success with this tactic so far :(

I would maybe look at bringing the wide players into the amc positions and narrow it up a bit! Brazil do not play with out and out wingers!

Hi Raikan, I am just curious to know which of your tactics would be best to partner this tactic with, so I have one tactic as a main and another as a back up. Or should I just leave it as one and ignore my assistant?

Thanks for the help.

have at least 2 tactics (I always have 3)

it depends on your players, however, the Swoop does work well!