Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp's Recreation tactic 13.3.3

Raikan why is Kuba's position an IF? IIRC he is a winger but when Dortmund defend they shift to a 4-3-2-1 and Kuba usually moves into a RCM like role, wouldn't his position be DW then?

Raikan why is Kuba's position an IF? IIRC he is a winger but when Dortmund defend they shift to a 4-3-2-1 and Kuba usually moves into a RCM like role, wouldn't his position be DW then?

yes you can do that mate, as I have said, this is a replication tactic but with settings that actually make it work very well :) no point in trying to replicate EXACTLY how the team plays and not having the tactic actually work on matchday :)

Zero0o u seem to be on Raikans case tbh, it's his version of the Dortmund style. It doesn't need to b exactly to the way they play because let's face the fact it's a game and if u put it exactly to the players positions as wingers etc it's more than likely not going to b a successful tactic. This 1 is and all credit to Raikan for it. Doesn't need any1 sayin this is wrong it's not the way they play etc. If it bothers you that much u create the exact Klopp system then c how successful it is?

Any tips and/or tweaks for the latest tactic that im unaware of?

Would it hurt to much to use a "Right Only" for IF on AMR? I'm just about optionless on this for some reasons (too long to explain).

I'm pretty much speechless...

To be honest my own home tactic has not been working so well so I thought I'd scan through some tactics here.
After looking at a good dozen tactics I found this one, Oooo I though and Oooo indeed.
This tactic effin rocks!!

One the face of of it quite similar to my tactic, but underneath is a whole different story.
In comparison to this tactics maker I am a compete amateur.

Raikan007, great tactic.
+1

this tactic is awesome, AP alsayws score a hat-trick........but why the DLP have no goals?my DLP can only scores 1 or 2 goals in 5 games

where is the new 4231 & 442 tactics? just seems to be original version on page 1

this tactic is awesome, AP alsayws score a hat-trick........but why the DLP have no goals?my DLP can only scores 1 or 2 goals in 5 games
Hey mate, DLP are not supposed to score many goals, if he score 1-2 goals in 5 games thats great. Usually my DLP only scores 5 goals a season. So i think this tactic is working just like it should :) Cheers

Hey mate, DLP are not supposed to score many goals, if he score 1-2 goals in 5 games thats great. Usually my DLP only scores 5 goals a season. So i think this tactic is working just like it should :) Cheers
sigh, what a waste for Cavani......

This one is the best tactic I have ever used in FM13. But..there's a little problem, I get awesome results at home but when it comes to playing away matches..can only get 3 points against lower teams. Any suggestions?

can someone please tell me where the latest tactic is please the tactic on page 1 is the first version "Borussia home v6 home by Raikan007 (recreation) beta" and I want to try the new one which is v9999 or something.

can someone please tell me where the latest tactic is please the tactic on page 1 is the first version "Borussia home v6 home by Raikan007 (recreation) beta" and I want to try the new one which is v9999 or something.

Check the Download-section. I think it's there. Good luck :)