Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp's Recreation tactic 13.3.3

Raikan.. look at pages 85 & 86! Bare it in mind my name is "JayZeroTwo" NOT "Zero0o"

Just started to use the updated 4-2-3-1 & the 4-4-2 varient for some games in my 2nd season after the older version seemed to be less effective. Just wondered do you still use the same shouts and Opp. instructions etc or do they differ now?

Just started to use the updated 4-2-3-1 & the 4-4-2 varient for some games in my 2nd season after the older version seemed to be less effective. Just wondered do you still use the same shouts and Opp. instructions etc or do they differ now?

yeah same approach as the original and OP states :) good luck

I used this with Dortmund. Didn't work out, sadly.

I think the issue lies in defence. :)

We are using your tactic on the pass the parcel dortmund story and in the 3rd season i have won 12 out of 12 so far, brilliant work mate, when do you think you will be doing another story out of interest loved your QPR one

Raikan, what an incredible tactic. Can't believe the difference it's made to my team. The one position I've always struggled getting working is CM and Lucas Leiva is now bossing it in the CML role. Also amazed to see what Cazorla is capable of with the right tactics. Thank you so much.

Couple of queries;

(I'm Arsenal)

Constantly being told that there's a big gap between defence and midfield - how do you solve that? (I'm using 2 x CMs, not DMs) Push the defenders up a couple of clicks?

What alterations can you make? The defenders line up a little too wide I think. Big gaps between them for players to get through. A simple 'play narrow' shout is enough?

Any idea who your ideal players would be for the roles? Ayew/Ben Arfa?

I'm hoping to have Baines - Dede - Varane - Santon / Lucas Leiva - Bender / Goetze - Aguero, Mueller or Rooney - Willian / Llorente for next season (Season 2). I'll also see about getting Fabregas in for Lucas. Any problems with that line up and these tactics do you think?

yeah same approach as the original and OP states :) good luck

Using the 4-4-2 variant at the moment with the shouts and working wonders. Won the last 6 in a row now after a slow start and heading for another high finish. Lowton is excelling at RB, just having trouble finding a decent ball playing CB in case Clark gets injured.

I used this with Dortmund. Didn't work out, sadly.

I think the issue lies in defence. :)

I am sorry to hear that mate! you can try toning down the wb's attacking and drop the CM's to DM maybe in the future? who did you buy/sell?

We are using your tactic on the pass the parcel dortmund story and in the 3rd season i have won 12 out of 12 so far, brilliant work mate, when do you think you will be doing another story out of interest loved your QPR one

really glad to hear that mate.. um, I am not hey, I have just started a new save on Thursday after not touching Fm for over 2 months

really glad to hear that mate.. um, I am not hey, I have just started a new save on Thursday after not touching Fm for over 2 months
Sometimes that can be best, im back into it now after 3 months without a laptop but everything feels fresh

Raikan, what an incredible tactic. Can't believe the difference it's made to my team. The one position I've always struggled getting working is CM and Lucas Leiva is now bossing it in the CML role. Also amazed to see what Cazorla is capable of with the right tactics. Thank you so much.

Couple of queries;

(I'm Arsenal)

Constantly being told that there's a big gap between defence and midfield - how do you solve that? (I'm using 2 x CMs, not DMs) Push the defenders up a couple of clicks?

What alterations can you make? The defenders line up a little too wide I think. Big gaps between them for players to get through. A simple 'play narrow' shout is enough?

Any idea who your ideal players would be for the roles? Ayew/Ben Arfa?

I'm hoping to have Baines - Dede - Varane - Santon / Lucas Leiva - Bender / Goetze - Aguero, Mueller or Rooney - Willian / Llorente for next season (Season 2). I'll also see about getting Fabregas in for Lucas. Any problems with that line up and these tactics do you think?

hey bud, really glad its working out well for you mate :)

1) your AM always will say that if you are not playing DM's to be honest! the CM's are set quite defensively in the first place so I would not worry too much, you can set the Cb's mentality a little higher for them to push out a little more if you like.. just watch out for quick strikers!

2) I think that should work yes! give it a try and see how it goes, remember, the WB's are quite attacking

3) Ayew and Ben Arfa play like machines as the AM's (wide)

4) those would be great signings, dont sign too many first team players as morale/harmony will drop

Will the functionality of the formation change if in some teams change the Inside Forward role to Winger one? Or the lone striker to Poacher from Deep Lying Forward (?) ?

For example, shouldn't Kuba have the Winger role?

Thanks in advance.

Will the functionality of the formation change if in some teams change the Inside Forward role to Winger one? Or the lone striker to Poacher from Deep Lying Forward (?) ?

For example, shouldn't Kuba have the Winger role?

Thanks in advance.

I sometimes think it is actually better to have Inside Forwards with Wing-Back's but that's just my personal preference.

just used this tactic in a versus game against 2019 Swansea team using my 2017 QPR team, won 4:1 (only conceded from a corner)

worked well :)

Do you think this would work for PSG? would it work if I dropped Ibrahimovic to AMC and set him as treq with Cavani upfront?

Do you think this would work for PSG? would it work if I dropped Ibrahimovic to AMC and set him as treq with Cavani upfront?

yes I think so mate... Pastore would be better though!

Thanks mate, but assuming I went with the Ibra, Cavani combo with Moura to the right and lavezzi on the opposite, who would be the main playmaker, target man and what TM supply?

Thanks mate, but assuming I went with the Ibra, Cavani combo with Moura to the right and lavezzi on the opposite, who would be the main playmaker, target man and what TM supply?

its already set up mate :) amc is playmaker and TM is ball to feet